Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets see if i can get a picture or video in here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lets see if i can get a picture or video in here

So hi guys im having problems uploading a video on me through my iphone. After i click uploading nothing happens everything just freezes. But pictures work so i i will just post pictures right now. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A video would be ofc much better. How do i post videos on here?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Pajko View Post
    A video would be ofc much better. How do i post videos on here?
    upload to youtube then post.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are you Armenian? Lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hhaha omg thats so bad i stutter like hell and i put it out there omg xD i also accodently put out the wrong video out there. I look angry, but im not
    Last edited by Pajko; 10-06-2015 at 02:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no armenian is not my type. I am SERBIAn .
    Last edited by Pajko; 10-06-2015 at 02:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It feels like im naked in bed with someone i dont like and were just lying there staring at eachother.. Heelp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any idea guys? Should i do another one maybe?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Any idea guys? Should i do another one maybe?
    Perhaps you can do the forum questionnaire too. There is also an 80 question one floating around that I find more interesting but I am not sure where it is. Maybe someone else can link you.

Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/BkZr2AAYKOI
    this one is better less stuttering and more of what i like sorts of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Member Questionnaire 1 (LK4D4)
    What is beauty? What is love?Beauty?
    Well beauty to me could mean many things, and it shifta for amoment to moment basis, but it is always something that caughts my eye. It can be the way a woman looks and more importantly how her personality is. Then the whole package because like very beautiful. I also often find very random things beautiful. When people do something random it is cute. As long as it is not so abbrassive, i think i dislike SE, but i also admire it and wish i could be more out there.
    What are your most important values?respect others for their humanity, compassion, openness, support, and accept people.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I have strong spiritual beliefs because i am meditating and i have gotten better in life really. I also find that compassion, empathy is my path in life. I want to help people in an individual or group level. I also like to believe in this "oneness" that spirituality arguments for and i believe there is great personal strenght to be found in meditation and connectedness with others. In that way i can help myself and others. Its a little bit egoistical as well because i wanna become stronger and more self confident.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?Was is stupid and i dont really understand why people have so much trouble getting along. I dont understand the need to conquer anything really. Power to me is personal power and is positive because it allows me to do what i deem important.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests?
    Ive had long discussions on many things really but mostly personal life happenings and othervise deep convos on spirituality, animals, whatever really. Whatever is in the present moment i can talk about. Eveything has the potential to be interesting. But i like to talk about my experiences to one or two dudes, i also like to know like how other people met eachother etc.
    Why
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    well yeah i can talk about that. I dont really take care of my body as much as i want to i believe, but its not a preoccopation. I find mental health of uttrrmost importance though and i can go to great lenghts for peace of mind.

What do you Think of daily chores?
    i dont like them at all, its very low down on my priority list.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcomed. I liked the harry potter books and movies. I really enjoyed the lotr movies, matrix 1, star wars, taxi driver had some cool originality ,troy was entertaning and heroic, and i love superhero movies. I also like romcoms , romantic comedies. Ofc there is place for drama aswell but its not always preferable.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?what has made me cry? Self-hatred and my oen emotional pain. I also love it when people see eachother again after a long time and i also feel my eyes water when there are farewells.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?For me personally i can be at home in one area and the next feel alianated in the same area, so its all has to do with inner piece and stuff. But i like kind of Apartments, and being outside generally really.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    think i am a little too self absorbed and can easiliy get lost in my emotions. When that happens i am not aware of myself or anything.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?Im funny, smart, kind, nice, include everyone, welcoming, supporting, nurturing and open to everyone.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    i want to be calm and accepting of myself.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    i get along with kind, accepting and independant people who are intuitive and dont always have a need to talk.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?I love intimacy and sex, with the right person i wouldnt have enough of it. Its the ultimate act of acceptance and desire for eachother and its wonderfull. I want my sexual partner/ girl to smell good, be kind, intelligent, deep, supportive, caring, cute feminine voice and have a petite body i feel thats very feminine and i like feminine traits in women. Class is also sexy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sensory.. perceptual because you said that visual perception of something sways your direction. "Well beauty to me could mean many things, and it shifta for amoment to moment basis, but it is always something that caughts my eye. "
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure that im inuitive but thanks. Do you get any impressions from the vid?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How are you an N type of you follow your senses?
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I follow my sensen yes but mostly possibilities and "reading between the lines"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFP, may be

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Are you Armenian? Lol
    Yep. May to be close to modern Caucasus nationalities, probably Avars descendant.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ENfp sounds good
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why enfp? And what are the avars lol never heard of it .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

nothing that you said says ENFp. I'm agreeing with @Sol to give him satisfaction

Armenian is further east
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why enfp? And what are the avars lol never heard of it .
    You can click on the word in his post and it will take you there
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I follow my sensen yes but mostly possibilities and "reading between the lines"
    Alright let's put your Ne to the test. How do you type van Gogh?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-06-2015 at 10:53 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Van gogh, this is fun

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright let's put your Ne to the test. How do you type can Gogh?
    Looney tunes? Crazy as a bat?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Looney tunes? Crazy as a bat?
    No spell checker mistake... oh I guess if your source of information is the limited info on the net yes
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hhah i dont understand anything now sorry. How i type van gogh ? I dont understand then ^^ what did you think haha interesting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa u wanna skype maybe some day and help me out?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa u wanna skype maybe some day and help me out?
    No.
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. I wasnt thinking anything weird. . But what did u mean how do you type van gogh. I dont know the dudes a plant guy maybe u type him with coulours i dunno.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok. I wasnt thinking anything weird. . But what did u mean how do you type van gogh. I dont know the dudes a plant guy maybe u type him with coulours i dunno.
    Ok what makes you feel that you are an N type? Which N type are you thinking of?
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont get me wrong im open for everything. if you feel that i might be a sensor then thats ok, ive just never identified myself as a person living in the present since im always in my head. Im imaginative and have fantasy. I am original in my actions and i dont meet many people like me. My closest friends are intuitives. i feel that my interests are more intuitive.. . I feel that enfp and infj could be me but.. Im less sure now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am also very good at asking questions and im veeery open i answer everything and i am very honest. I feel like there is no need for aocial masks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

dont get me wrong im open for everything. if you feel that i might be a sensor then thats ok, ive just never identified myself as a person living in the present since im always in my head. Im imaginative and have fantasy. I am original in my actions and i dont meet many people like me. My closest friends are intuitives. i feel that my interests are more intuitive.. . I feel that enfp and infj could be me but.. Im less sure now.
    How are you with people? Friendship? Relationships?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am also very good at asking questions and im veeery open i answer everything and i am very honest. I feel like there is no need for aocial masks.
    Of course. I don't doubt that you are!

Maybe it's best if you hung around and socialized that way you'll see where you fit in. I apologize for my tendency to box you in so quickly. That's just the rational judging part of me. Hang out and have fun
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very friendly with people and i try to be as geniuine i can towards everyone, doesnt matter if it is friends or strangers. I want to make people laugh and just be generally supportive and warm. I dont know its a tough question.. I would say that i like to impact people in a positive way. There isnt much more to it really. Then ofcourse i dont like to be ridiculed so i maintain my sense of integrity. I like to hear other peoples opinions if im in doubt, othervise not so much..
    I haven't had a relationship, but ive had sex and stayed with the person for a couple of hours.. I realized i like to relax and the desire we had for eachother but also the quiet moments were nothing was said but it was all just very comfortable. A wonderfull moment. Then we hugged for a period and kissed before i left.. Soo i dont know i guess i like to hang out with people and make them feel good really..

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am very friendly with people and i try to be as geniuine i can towards everyone, doesnt matter if it is friends or strangers. I want to make people laugh and just be generally supportive and warm. I dont know its a tough question.. I would say that i like to impact people in a positive way. There isnt much more to it really. Then ofcourse i dont like to be ridiculed so i maintain my sense of integrity. I like to hear other peoples opinions if im in doubt, othervise not so much..
    I haven't had a relationship, but ive had sex and stayed with the person for a couple of hours.. I realized i like to relax and the desire we had for eachother but also the quiet moments were nothing was said but it was all just very comfortable. A wonderfull moment. Then we hugged for a period and kissed before i left.. Soo i dont know i guess i like to hang out with people and make them feel good really..
    That pretty much hints to being an extrovert and Si values. Which would definitely be ENFp
    -

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No spell checker mistake... oh I guess if your source of information is the limited info on the net yes
    Of course I saw it(and you know it). It was impossible not to notice Can(instead of van-actually it was spelled with a small c) Gogh. idk how I didn't write that .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thank you. I feel like i relate alot to the infj too. They are si valuing too. im actually sure. Since youre an infj maybe you know the differences between the two types? I feel like im a little bit rigid compared ro Eps.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thank you. I feel like i relate alot to the infj too. They are si valuing too. im actually sure. Since youre an infj maybe you know the differences between the two types? I feel like im a little bit rigid compared ro Eps.
    Let's see how cosmopolite you really are. Do you really see good and bad potentials in everything etc related to Ne. I'll mention but a simple word and see how you react. Tell me everything you think when you read it-what you think instinctively that is:

CROAT

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why enfp?
    Such are intuitive impressions from your nonverbal behavior.

I feel like i relate alot to the infj too.
    INFJ is close to ENFP. same 2 main functions

you know the differences between the two types?
    You look too chaotic for J type. You may check your type by intertype relations theory with examples in my signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast