I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Default fi/te vs ti/fe

does anyone have a simple way to explain to people who know nothing about socionics what the key differences between these two are?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    does anyone have a simple way to explain to people who know nothing about socionics what the key differences between these two are?
    Very simple:

Fi / Te : Application of personal sentiments to productivity / Application of productivity to personal relationships
    Fe / Ti : Application of knowledge or logic to improve the general atmosphere / Application of enhancements of em.atm in order to help the data assimilation.

Examples:

Fi / Te:

"You should do this like this, not like that" "There is just one way to skin a cat" "If you must do something, do it, but don't go overboard"

Te / Fi:

"Can I help you with that?" "Here, let me explain" "Al Bundy mentality"(work in order to further relationships)

Fe / Ti:

"What can be done to make this more understandable?" "Is everyone prepared?" "Has everyone understood this?"

Ti / Fe:

"So, from that, that and that, WE can conclude < gibberish > " "It is imperative to understand this / make this discovery for the betterment of all!" "Science serves the people not itself"

Can it get any more simple than that?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Very simple:

Fi / Te : Application of personal sentiments to productivity / Application of productivity to personal relationships
    Fe / Ti : Application of knowledge or logic to improve the general atmosphere / Application of enhancements of em.atm in order to help the data assimilation.

Examples:

Fi / Te:

"You should do this like this, not like that" "There is just one way to skin a cat" "If you must do something, do it, but don't go overboard"

Te / Fi:

"Can I help you with that?" "Here, let me explain" "Al Bundy mentality"(work in order to further relationships)

Fe / Ti:

"What can be done to make this more understandable?" "Is everyone prepared?" "Has everyone understood this?"

Ti / Fe:

"So, from that, that and that, WE can conclude < gibberish > " "It is imperative to understand this / make this discovery for the betterment of all!" "Science serves the people not itself"

Can it get any more simple than that?
    Fi/Te "you shouldn't be mean to people"

Te/Fi "that was the best way (method) of doing it I just started doing it like that" that has a ton of Si leaning to conserve action not broaden it for relaxation purposes.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Fi/Te "you shouldn't be mean to people"

Te/Fi "that was the best way (method) of doing it I just started doing it like that" that has a ton of Si leaning to conserve action not broaden it for relaxation purposes.

On the contrary!

You should rape people! Provided that they give you the signal .