Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

^ Looks pretty Alpha to me.
    She V.Is as SEI.
    Seize Success Society [x]

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

yeah, good point, also that appears to be a chocolate flavored beverage.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    ESI man with LIE woman?
    fatti non foste a viver come bruti ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have often wondered how ILI - SEE dual couples get together (both genders) because, well, firstly where would they meet. The two types have very different interests and are likely to work in different professions. But let's say that isn't a problem and somehow the two meet. How could a connection be kindled, when the energy levels of the types are so different, especially if the man is ILI and the woman SEE? In my country at least, women won't approach a man regardless of type, unless they are very drunk that is.

Perhaps this is the solution. The two meet at a work function, get drunk have unprotected sex and voila. LOL.

LIE - ESI duality is easier for me to understand, because both types can be somewhat ambiverted, especially if they are irrational subtypes. So the energy levels are more balanced. I do believe that Gammas are in general more likely to form a relationship through their professional network than their hobbies or some hookup.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I have often wondered how ILI - SEE dual couples get together (both genders) because, well, firstly where would they meet. The two types have very different interests and are likely to work in different professions. But let's say that isn't a problem and somehow the two meet. How could a connection be kindled, when the energy levels of the types are so different, especially if the man is ILI and the woman SEE? In my country at least, women won't approach a man regardless of type, unless they are very drunk that is.

Perhaps this is the solution. The two meet at a work function, get drunk have unprotected sex and voila. LOL.

LIE - ESI duality is easier for me to understand, because both types can be somewhat ambiverted, especially if they are irrational subtypes. So the energy levels are more balanced. I do believe that Gammas are in general more likely to form a relationship through their professional network than their hobbies or some hookup.
    After several failed marriages or simple relationships, my ILI financial advisor started going to crazy parties and talking up the wildest females there. He takes their pictures (like an ILI would) and posts them in his screen saver. Recently, he met a fairly crazy female who needs financial advice. He's happy and seems to be on the right path.

My ILI tax attorney met his ESI wife when he was prosecuting some actions that the city government was taking against the library (or their retirement fund, I can't remember), and the ESI-Se was representing the library's labor union. She asked him out, of course.

An SEE who writes music for ads (and is also a lawyer) met his IEI wife when she was a model. She is now a therapist, he's gone back to lawyering.

IEI is not too far from ILI, and ESI-Se is not too far from SEE, but this does illustrate your point that ILI's and SEE's find it hard to meet each other. Other factors can override Duality.

The only LIE-Te - ESI-Fi couple I know met in college and got married after graduation. He is in engineering, she is in law enforcement. She told him that if he dropped her and found someone else, she'd kill him. He thought marriage would be preferable.
    They're at the three-year mark. He seems happy.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-04-2017 at 12:55 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    She told him that if he dropped her and found someone else, she'd kill him.
    Now we're talking.

This is pretty much what a girl needs to say to impress me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now we're talking.

This is pretty much what a girl needs to say to impress me.
    Lol. Just for the record, I think if an LSI put her guy through school as the ESI-Fi did, she'd say the same thing.

https://i.imgur.com/2wgjlXV.gifv

https://twitter.com/bluesjaime/statu...89893306818560
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-04-2017 at 01:07 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Just for the record, I think if an LSI put her guy through school as the ESI did, she'd say the same thing.
    It is hardly a secret that I don't like wishy washy, flighty dispassionate women.

When I said the ESI's statement would impress me, my reasoning was this: if you wouldn't kill me for cheating on you then you clearly are not in love with me. In which case I will cheat on you. After all, why should I waste my time? I could be with someone else who wants me more.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Just for the record, I think if an LSI put her guy through school as the ESI-Fi did, she'd say the same thing.

https://i.imgur.com/2wgjlXV.gifv
    LOL. You should know that I was sexually aroused by that gif.

https://twitter.com/bluesjaime/statu...89893306818560

That one, not so much. It seemed silly, childish, and more Alpha than Gamma really. If that dude expects me to be scared of his girlfriend, then he shouldn't have mentioned it on reality TV.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This song seems like an example of Gamma duality, again ESI-LIE. The singer seems to be strongly Ni seeking as she expresses how her lover broadened her horizons and overcame her anxieties. He is also very direct and "never looks back" which seems very much like Si PoLR. There is also a lot of Se/force which builds throughout.

I suppose EII is also possible. But I do think ESI is much more likely.

I am sorry I cannot provide such a clear picture of SEE-ILI duality, but hopefully someone from that dyad will contribute soon.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have often wondered how ILI - SEE dual couples get together (both genders) because, well, firstly where would they meet. The two types have very different interests and are likely to work in different professions.
    They´re not necessarily likely to work in different professions. Many gamma SFs work in financial institutions or in commercial departments and many ILIs are to be found in both professional areas. Of course with farly different approaches to work.
    fatti non foste a viver come bruti ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza

Schizophyllum commune (uA) Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram 3 blindspot. Visual deficits in 4, 8. Triple instinctual blindspot.

Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESI + LIE
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this has been posted before but I'm pretty sure this is an example of ILI-SEE duality.
    it even fits the "knight devoted to his princess" gamma NT/SF trope. (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)

awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    circles are neat, paranoid, super mbti user

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Female ESI-Se with Male LIE-Ni

Seize Success Society [x]

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]