So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Right side is not covered. But looks pretty. Beta as is.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know nothing about the series or its characters, but at least this video looks IEI - SLE to me.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE - SLE / activity

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a rather descriptive story of mine about one of the most epic encounters with an ESTP male.

I've met him very accidentally. The possibility of us meeting under normal circumstances were and would always be nill. But that night we met.

How?

He noticed my friend at the club who was dancing with me. She was very drunk and she would steal a sip from his drink randomly now and then. He considered that very rude, so he approached her in a friendly way and started talking to her.

I thought, by judging his looks and aggressive-looking, piercing blue eyes that he wanted to use her. I found him redundant at first and was more scared by his presence than pleased. He was attractive, seemed like a "Hochstapler" with his style of clothing. I still saw him as a monster. He helped us out, though. The more he was helping, the more I started to respect him. The more time I spent around him, the more the clothing style seemed like the one of a gentleman. The monster was turning into a person.

He took us away from the desparate boys at the club, paid for the cab to drive us to other club and also took care of my friend. My fear was gradually decreasing.
    There was this moment when we both felt the warmth, the familiarity:
    As we were heading out to the cab, he said out loud something very provocative, yet what was also on my mind. Something I'd never dare to say. In front of all the other people. Loudly and clearly. It's one of those unforgettable moments. I was walking behind him when he said that, he got my attention. Thus I looked at him as he was done saying all that, seeking for his eyes. As if he knew I was looking at him with a smile - he looked back at me, our looks met, we both smiled very warmly giving each other high-fives with strong friendly grip following.

The people who accompanied us including my friend were gone all of the sudden after we reached the other club. He paid for the cab my friend used to get back home.
    Now it was only me and him.

The fear was still there, but I trusted him. We went into that other club. I've never felt like a lady in a club, until that night with him. His manners were that of a gentleman, yet he was still himself. I was myself, didn't have to impress him, pretend... He simply enjoyed my company as I did his. There was always the interplay between his aggressive approaches and mine more mysterious, subtle one.
    There were moments when I had to supress my laughter. Like when he'd pull out a cigarette, then another one for me: "Come on. I know you want one!" Then he'd stick one into my mouth and light it before I could utter anything.

After we had enough of the club, he suggested: "Hey, let's climb up the hill and get to the castle. Would be a nice morning walk. What do you say?" with his asshole-smile. I didn't want to go actually and I was surprised he'd want to actually walk with me on that steep hill all the way to the castle. Tired and as drained as I was, but at the same time I knew I needed that walk. I agreed. Luckily. He held my hand as if we'd been a couple. I cringed deep inside, but found it cute.
    Such an offer after a crazy party night has never been offered by any man to me before. I was in shock, but hiding it with cautious facade.
    Wasn't giving a lot of informations to him. But. The more cautious I was, the more attracted he was to me.

We were sitting on the bench near the castle. I was simply enjoying the morning breeze and in disbelief that I'd ever be by the castle at 6 am, That I'd ever see one of those beautiful sights I usually have running within my mind. I express this to him. He absorbs all that. His confident energy soothes me.

Next thing you know... he holds me and cuddles me. Smells my hair as if it were flowers.
    He does all that with passion and incredible skill (moderated gentle touches).
    We talk about various topics meanwhile and I'm delighted by his direct way of talking and expressing opinions. This was followed by pauses when he'd hold me tightly and kiss me. Knowing how aware he was of his looks and hygiene (while also wanting to provoke him), I said:

"Don't kiss me."
    - Why not?
    "I reek of alcohol and cigarettes."
    - Bullshit! You smell wonderful!

Another round of him smelling my hair and neck followed.

We spent about 2 hours on the bench, almost falling asleep. I felt cradled by his arms, like a little girl during the bedtime.

As we were walking down the hill, he suddenly stopped. I stopped too.
    "Come closer and take a look at that view".
    As I came closer he held me in his arms again and felt me. The silence was very long. As if we were both aware that we had to enjoy those last significant moments of our potentially last meeting.

He paid for the cab and entered it with me. I was hesitating, but in the end, when the cab was driving close to my house, I gave him my number.

No regrets. None.

We're still in contact and hang out. We still play the game of cat and mouse. It's inevitable, haha.

I figured out he was an ESTP way later.
    Last edited by Wysteria; 07-06-2018 at 07:59 PM.

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...98386603662546

Saw this being shared by a Se-SEE . The photo used in the post in very female aggressor/male victim. The overt playfulness in the photo made me think of Beta daulity tho (Se-SLE/Ni-INFp esp).

FB_IMG_1534009788551.jpg

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    EIE - SLE / activity

Yeeeeeeeeesssss .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    a beautiful tale of a Beta ST - Beta NF relationship lolol

Any chance Ali might be ILE though? She does strike me as SLE sometimes but I am curious .

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inabox View Post
    Any chance Ali might be ILE though? She does strike me as SLE sometimes but I am curious .
    She's LSI-Se from what I can tell but an ILE typing is close by! Types on same supervision chain tend to resemble one another.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a music video of Yung Hurn (EIE) With his (LSI) dual. I really like how you can see the mutual bond and low psychological distance and the male-victim female-aggressor dynamics in the video. Also pretty interesting; in the song he says something like "always when you laugh, i know that it works out", i could imagine this being due to her reacting to his lead function.

Last edited by Itsme; 11-01-2018 at 04:22 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    EIE-LSI, no doubt.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Batman (LSI) & Catwoman (EIE)
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simba is an EIE (raised by alphas) and Nala is LSI. Nala lays down the Ti-Se duty and responsibility out for him and he eventually listens.

Lion King was loosley based on Hamlet btw.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guts and Griffith (LSI and EIE)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910