Thread: Member Questionnaire (Metreon Cascade)

Default Member Questionnaire (Metreon Cascade)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Metreon Cascade)

What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty exists to please the eyes. Love to please the heart but alas it doesn't matter what I type I will fail miserably in describing these two things.
    What are your most important values?
    Be true to yourself
    Tolerate others as best you can and exit as soon as possible.
    Cultivate Wisdom and apply it.
    Work Hard, Play Wisely
    Find Peace
    Help Others
    Be Polite
    Treat others with respect.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Next question.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is stupid very few gain and almost everyone loses but without militaries we are vulnerable and power corrupts if misused. That being said I am not against power I mind mind a little more for myself.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Movies, Music, Tv shows and The Human Condition.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Not really as a conversational topic I don't want to hear about people's problems. I do however watch what I eat as certain foods can interfere with my cognitive abilities.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I hate them but the have to be done.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I don't read read books but I like movies I have been to see a movie in ages. Favorite films in no particular order are.
    Kung Pow : Enter The Fist.
    Nacho Libre
    Inception
    Equilibrium
    The Lego Movies.
    The Rush Hour Trillogy
    The Rocky Balboa Saga.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I never cry when I injure myself but certain movies can make me cry. I shed a few tears when Spock died in Wrath of Kahn and few more during Pixars UP.
    Animals and Children make smile because of the funny things the say and do.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In a group of a few select people and when teaching others how to do things.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I go though periods of inactiveness then turn into powerhouse then go back to being inactive again. My desire to do a flawless job slows me down I have been working on an album for almost too years but I want to use the best sounds the best equipment and do it all myself and that costs money usually find the best deals though.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Cool calm and collected. Honest but tactful. A Hard worker, Loyal patient and Generous. I take pride of those strengths.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I have a lot of skills in many areas however but no one really knows about them and I find it draining to promote myself I wish I had someone who could do the networking while I do the work.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    A few times but I usually find something to do if not I will optimize my environment and as long as I have good company every so often I will be content with my life.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    People who monopolize conversations, people who put others down, needy and whinny people that being said I get along with almost everyone.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I think people make a lot of stupid decisions that will inevitably haunt them and the partner down the road I am not one of those people I have never been in a relationship I am still looking for someone cool enough. I refuse to date for the sake of dating.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would want the child to understand the dangers of the world how to be a good person and how to be self sufficient.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    It depends on the situation but most of the time they lose points depending on what it is.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am not really a part of society as a whole I tend to my own thing. I think most people lack common sense and self control and are way too status conscious and selfish.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I like choose my friends based on shared activities if you like a lot of the same stuff I do and have a good vibe. We can buds.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I am polite and quiet but can be funny too it depends on the crowd.
    Last edited by Metreon Cascade; 10-17-2015 at 12:17 PM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EII or LII most likely although I currently lean towards EII. Several examples of rationality>irrational, such as valuing hard work, honesty and seeing chores as things that "have to be done". Lots of Fi related answers with all the talk about generousity and politeness. The could also be Fi role/HA though since they sound simplistic, I would need more to be sure Though its only one question your dismissal to the spiritual/religious beliefs section might be demonstrative Ni showing itself. Enneagram wise I think you are either a 1w9 or 1w2.
    Last edited by Muddy; 10-17-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    EII or LII most likely although I currently lean towards EII. Several examples of rationality>irrational, such as valuing hard work, honesty and seeing chores as things that "have to be done". Lots of Fi related answers with all the talk about generousity and politeness. The could also be Fi role/HA though since they sound simplistic, I would need more to be sure Though its only one question your dismissal to the spiritual/religious beliefs section might be demonstrative Ni showing itself. Enneagram wise I think you are either a 1w9 or 1w2.

Funny you should say that. Park types me as SLI and so does Maritsa who clames she had a SLI boyfriend at one stage of life. and I think my mother is FI ego which might explain why FI is a bit stronger what it might be otherwise.

Oh and the reason I skipped the religious question is I feel my beliefs should be private and should stay that way.

As of now I am leaning towards SLI and welcome more questions from you guys and gals to confirm things further.

Thanks for you help everyone.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I also think SLI.

Strong Te but introverted overall.

Delta values seem pretty clear to me.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP