For a friend's sake. Free-form observations by me.
1) Driven focus on perfection and "being the best". Very ambitious; doesn't like being bested by anyone. The type of person who would be a school valedictorian.
2) Tends to make extremely long-range life plans and take necessary steps to follow through with them. "Living in the moment" would not be in this person's checklist. This person seems to always know what they want.
3) Quite talkative, but not necessarily very sociable. Likes to develop working understandings of relevant information and share them with others, usually with prose "well logically, xyz" (this may or may not be for establishing ethos with others).
4) Fast, busy, eager, driven - good descriptors. Tends to absorb information very quickly, but tends to be verbose, even rambling, when relaying information to others. Often busy in free time - not usually with social events, but with "necessary work for the future".
5) Relaxes with fast-paced strategy games like League of Legends and creating visual art. Tends to be more interested in the humanities than science or technology.
6) Resting image - looks disgruntled and somewhat unapproachable, but isn't usually this way with friends.
Type ideas? I have a couple Sociotypes complete with subtypes (all systems) outlined but I also want to get exterior opinions.