Score A: 35
    Score B: 59

Difference: -24

Supposedly masculine.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supposedly masculine. . . or maybe I'm just an ST. My voice, appearance and mannerisms are quite feminine.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A: 49
    B: 36
    Difference: 13

You are supposedly Nearly feminine.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I am -8. Bah it's not that surprising.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"You are a turnip."

Wait a minute. Who made this test?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a: 44
    b: 27
    diff: 17

You are supposedly Nearly feminine. (aka it was a close call, but it turns out i'm *almost* female, har har)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Total from the second column is Score A: 53
    Total from the third column is Score B: 27
    Subtract Score B from Score A for the Difference Score: 26
    You are supposedly Feminine
    Lol "Supposedly" ..

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Total from the second column is Score A: 53
    Total from the third column is Score B: 27
    Subtract Score B from Score A for the Difference Score: 26
    Lol "Supposedly" ..
    Your avatar is also 'supposedly' feminine.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A:23
    B:39

-16 You are supposedly Nearly Masculine

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post

Supposedly masculine. . . or maybe I'm just an ST. My voice, appearance and mannerisms are quite feminine.
    Same, lol, as for appearance vs the scoring here.

19/55 = -36

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

45 / 36
    The outer limit of "Androgynous" on the fem side

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Total from the second column is Score A:
    Total from the third column is Score B:
    Subtract Score B from Score A for the Difference Score:
    You are supposedly Androgynous

eep

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

12 - You are supposedly Nearly feminine

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Score A: 51
    Score B: 26

Difference: 25

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Fine my brain might be androgynous but someone here told me I was like extremely feminine, in looks and personality, once (I was not flattered at first because I thought they meant stereotypical) and others just think I am girly. My male friend sometimes tells me I look like a lesbian when I pull my hair back and wear oversized clothes but that is usually when I am cold and I don't expect any visitors. I don't think I am physically androgynous at all but I love the look of people who truly are. I can usually tell if someone is male/female right away but now and then I see someone and I am not sure. I find it a bit otherworldly and beautiful.

I don't think anyone would confuse my birth sex.

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/411287/Is...ine-in-nature/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Total from the second column is Score A:

Total from the third column is Score B:

Subtract Score B from Score A for the Difference Score:

You are supposedly Nearly feminine

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

+23, Feminine.

I have taken this test before, last year (or it might have been 2 years ago actually). I scored Androgynous back then, during a time I was really depressed and struggling with personal issues.
    For me, being more feminine is closer to my natural, healthy state of being.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    +23, Feminine.

I have taken this test before, last year (or it might have been 2 years ago actually). I scored Androgynous back then, during a time I was really depressed and struggling with personal issues.
    For me, being more feminine is closer to my natural, healthy state of being.

Interesting since a lot of holistic/alternative medicine focuses on balancing the yin/yang when treating depression and anxiety.

Within each person exists a flow of Life Energy. This energy has two main expressions--the outward flow and the inward flow (in Chinese Medicine this is known as Yin and Yang energy). The Yang is the expression of our masculine energy, while the Yin is the expression of our feminine energy. At the most basic level, Yang (or masculine energy) is the outflowing of creative energy. This is the energy you feel when you are moving your energy out into the world, focused on completing a task, and associated with the practical, logical thinking of the left hemisphere of the brain, as well as an extroverted personality. The Yin (or feminine) is the receiving, or inward flow of energy. This is the energy you feel when exploring your inner landscape. Associated with the right hemisphere of the brain, this energy engages your feelings and intuition, is active when creating intimacy with another person, using your imagination, and being at peace with what is.

Most of us oscillate in and out of these two energies throughout our day depending on what we are doing and who we are interacting with. Often times, however, through familial and societal conditioning, many of us learn to become overly identified with either our Yang or Yin energy. When we forget that we have both masculine and feminine energy within, imbalance manifests in our thoughts, emotions, and physical body. By understanding our energy system better, we can consciously change the way we flow our energy. Having a balanced energy system naturally allows for emotional healing, and is important for overall holistic health. -

See more at: http://www.awakening360.com/article/....RHznFRt8.dpuf
    Last edited by Aylen; 09-20-2015 at 10:05 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

Interesting since a lot of holistic/alternative medicine focuses on balancing the yin/yang when treating depression and anxiety.
    Ha yes, you could say I was focusing on Yang energy too much.
    I felt compelled to, because my personal issues made me feel like I needed more Yang energy to overcome them.
    Honestly, this might have been my way of trying to be my own Dual, in a sense. As Gulenko has said once, we will search for our Dual when life gets tough. I believe we will also start emulating them, becoming more like our Dual, but an inferior version of it.

In my case, my Dual, the SLE, is pretty much a Yang character. I would say IEI is overall more Yin. Trying to be more Yang like my Dual moved me away from my own natural inner state of balance.
    Since I have embraced my feminine/Yin side more, I could actually accept my self much better and work more constructively towards my goals.
    Having said that, I bet a Dual in my life would still be beneficial and encourage my growth.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Ha yes, you could say I was focusing on Yang energy too much.
    I felt compelled to, because my personal issues made me feel like I needed more Yang energy to overcome them.
    Honestly, this might have been my way of trying to be my own Dual, in a sense. As Gulenko has said once, we will search for our Dual when life gets tough. I believe we will also start emulating them, becoming more like our Dual, but an inferior version of it.

In my case, my Dual, the SLE, is pretty much a Yang character. I would say IEI is overall more Yin. Trying to be more Yang like my Dual moved me away from my own natural inner state of balance.
    Since I have embraced my feminine/Yin side more, I could actually accept my self much better and work more constructively towards my goals.
    Having said that, I bet a Dual in my life would still be beneficial and encourage my growth.
    I meant to respond to this days ago and got distracted. I mentioned that a forum member here had called me very feminine before but I think it was more like, I am the essence of femininity and that sort of bothered me. I actually tried to change his mind. It didn't work. lol It might be part of my upbringing because one of my caregivers was a very strong bulldozer of a woman. She equated femininity with weakness and in ways I did too for a long time but I also used it as a weapon. Physically I am very feminine and I guess, from people's observations of me, my mannerisms and voice are too. A couple weeks ago another friend said I had energy like twig the fairy and that didn't bother me at all.

I think the only "official" article on gender for socionics is from E. Filatova? I have no idea what year it was written but I think it needs a revise.Just because someone does not subscribe to the gender roles of "real man" does not mean they are totally helpless. I kind of feel bad for male IEI when I read this but in ways it is kind of true for my IEI brother. They can appear very masculine physically. Not that my brother does but... oh fuck I am digging a hole. I just think it needs a rewrite because it sound like 1950s thinking. Not all male IEI look like unearthly beings that "float above and do not walk". My brother just looks like a cute little nerdy guy. There are at least a couple here that work out and look more masculine over feminine.

IEI [INFp] (Esenin); M=-3, F=+3. Before us, obviously, is the most feminine type even of all Humanitarian types, which obviously corresponds to maximum score F=+3. Tender and vulnerable, they as unearthly beings "float above" but do not walk, as if the earth's gravity puts them little. But this tender vulnerability, the constantly changing mood, poetic nature does not correspond to the social expectation of a "real man" and thus we assigned the IEI maximum negative mark M=-3.
    Psychologically I feel I am more balanced now than I have ever been. I feel pretty healthy most days unless I go into emo mode (not depression). I have gone the direction of being the totally helpless, I can't do anything for myself female, and then the other direction of I can do everything by myself, and I don't need anyone, which was pretty much a lie I told myself since I always had a guy by my side supporting me in one way or another. Men have always wanted to take care of me (even when I was too young for them to want to) but it came with a price and that price is pretty high. It involved giving up my freedom or other things I did not find acceptable. Fortunately I have had some pretty great boyfriends over the years and when I was younger I liked that I made WAY more money than them and they did all that boring housework and cooking.

In this quiz, the first line of questions were not even calculated into the score if I remember correctly. The 2nd group was what is considered feminine traits and the third group masculine. In my mind none of the questions are gender specific so when I saw women getting more masculine I did not assume their yin/yang was out of balance. I responded to your depression because that indicates an imbalance in alternative medicine, and in psychiatry, in general, but not of a gender variety. Ideally everyone would have a balanced yin/yang and so would their partner, at least from what I remember from Tantra teachings. Well It is more complicated that that, in the giving and receiving part, but I am not going to give tantra lessons here.

When my best friend died (a female SLE) I went a bit crazy and tried to integrate her energy and become more powerful so she would never leave me. The result was that I was more aggressive than ever. I went to therapy and found this forum. It allowed me to re-balance myself. I no longer feel I have to be her to keep her with me. Now I can be myself. After I found this forum I did realize that in a way I was trying to be my own dual.

This being human thing is so complicated...

YWIMW

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 40
    B 27

+13
    You are supposedly Nearly feminine
    good bye

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

That gave me:

"congratulations!...I suppose
    you're masculine in nature. you tend to prefer action over thinking things through and prefer rougher games over more passive activity. you fit into the typical male gender roles over female ones and you're damned happy with being a big, smelly ape "

Huh, smelly ape?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

+8, androgynous

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A = 57
    B = 37
    Difference = 20
    Supposedly Feminine

Damn I knew it ...

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

43/68
    You are supposedly Masculine

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Total from the second column is Score A: 35
    Total from the third column is Score B: 30
    Difference Score: 5

Last edited by ragnar; 11-09-2015 at 10:14 AM. Reason: verbosity
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    SLI-Si 9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 41
    B 41
    You are supposedly Androgynous.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

A: 38
    B: 56
    S: -18

You are supposedly Nearly Masculine

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

A:63
    B:55
    Total difference: 8

Androgynous leaning on feminine, damnit I knew it. I have no idea how I ended up like this but oh well, can't change it, gotta roll with it. Took the other test too, it spat out the same result, I'm androgynous according to it too.