Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 61

Thread: So I filled out the 80 question questionnaire (muddytextures)

  1. #1
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default So I filled out the 80 question questionnaire (muddytextures)

    Block


    1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?

    When going from general to specific you are adding more restrictions of what something can be.


    2. What does “logical” mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

    Something is logical if it adheres to the rules of reality. My understanding is a product of what I have seen and experienced in the world combined with mental thought. I believe I understand things the way most people do about most things.


    3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?

    The fractions help you to more accurately determine the time.


    4. What is a rule? What rules you must to follow?

    A rule is a restriction on a certain action. The only rules we have to follow are the laws of physics.


    5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?

    A heirarchy is a social construct in which a few powerful individuals govern over the more numerous people of lesser importance. You can try to avoid hierachies but often times you are forced into them because the world demands it.


    6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

    I think instructions are a nice tool to have when you don't know what you are doing. I probably wouldn't be interested in writing instruction manuals, but if I had to I would make a guide for a game or something.


    7. Please explain: “Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws”? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

    No, but I can see what it is trying to say. If you don't follow the laws you could end up in jail with even less freedom then before. However, if you bypass the laws skillfully you can acquire more freedom by not following them.


    8. Tell us how consistent are you?

    About as much as the average person I would say.


    9. What is a “standard”? Why do people need it?

    A standard is a minimum requirement. People need them so the can have an acceptable level of quality in various things.


    10. You need to put in order your home library. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

    I feel it is a meaningless activity but never the less if I had to I would simply put the books in alphabetical order.


    Block


    1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

    Work in my opinion is the undesirable actions taken to achieve a diserable result. People go to work to pay bills and get more money. I look for work that fits my strong areas and I avoid work that I am less skilled at.


    2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

    Typically quality goes down when you try to raise quantity and vice versa. A good example of this is how the germans in WW2 had the most advanced tanks but could only make a few of them while the russian tanks were weaker but were being produced on a massive scale. The price of something generally goes up proportinally with its level of quality.


    3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

    People check to see if the quality of work they received matches up with what they were promised, and I do too. Before I purchase something I look at the credibility of the company brand name that is selling it.


    4. How do you feel if you didn’t finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

    If I don't finish some work I just tell myself I will get back to it later and don't think about it further. I usually neglect work I need to do at home although at jobs I try to always do what I need to do. Laziness is the reason behind my unfinished work.




    5. What is “interesting work” for you? Please explain in detail.

    Interesting work for me is something with an element of adventure. This could be something like going scuba diving to research ocean life or going undercover as some sort of spy.


    6. You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying, there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it’s overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

    I look to see how its price compares to other brands that have similar items, or at different stores that have the exact same item.


    7. When you work and someone tells you: “You don’t do it right.” What is your reaction?

    A get a little pissed off because I prefer to do things my own way and at my own pace.


    8. Right next to you there is a real professional. You always see that you can’t perform the way he does. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

    My self-esteem drops a little bit whenever someone best me at something no matter what is, so I might start trying harder myself to compensate.


    9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

    I feel a bit reluctant to do so because they don't like being seen as someone who has to rely on others.


    10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

    Obviously I wouldn't be able to build it completely by myself from scratch, so my first priority would be to gather support to help build them. I would start a petition calling for the preservation of historical monuments aka the pyramids and talk about how ISIS has been threating to blow up the actual ones egypt to raise people's urgency. If that didn't work I could also try to convince a park to build on by telling them it would attract tourist.


    Block


    1. Tell us what is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

    Beauty is a state of visual perfection. I don't think my opinion of beauty changes much at all. I suppose my understanding of beauty is about the same as the average person. I really don't know what goes beyond to be honest.


    2. Describe, please, your understanding of a beautifully dressed man or a woman. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

    I think a beautifully dressed person should be clean and not wearing something trashy. I never really put any thought into what I think the core of beauty is and I've no idea how to explain beauty to someone.

    3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as “classical beauty”? If so, what is it?

    Anything the is pleasant to look at can be used as a tempelate for beauty. With classical beauty I'm thinking about greek sculputures or something along the lines of there.


    4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

    Comfort and coziness are a state of traquilty with your current surroundings. I like to bury myself in pillows while sleeping to get comfortable. Others would probably say I'm not very skilled at at such things and I would agree with them.


    5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

    I just pick clothes of plain colors such as blue, black, or brown. I don't follow fashion because it is simply not something that is important to me. No, I don't know what what clothes go with whom.


    6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What others think about your skill?

    I just usually either boil up some pasta or put something in the toaster oven. I don't use recipes and others would probably say I suck at cooking.


    7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

    No.


    8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

    I just go along with whatever they say.


    9. Tell us how you’d design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

    I might want to make it look like an underground bunker, or put a giant aquarim somewhere inside. I would let someone else do it because I wouldn't like the work involved.


    10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

    They have bad taste if they follow some boring stereotypical style, like justin beiber or some redneck shit. I usually trust my own taste but I'm also open to other's opinions.


    Block


    1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

    If I had to I could, although its not really something I would feel good doing. I would remind them the importance of the task I want them to do and get more persistent if they don't listen. I usually only press people when I am very irritated with the current sitiuation.


    2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

    Incursion is attacking or invading somone or someplace. When you get attacked you need to fight back with everything you have so they think twice of attacking again. I can repulse fairly easily because I hate invasiveness.


    3. What does “my people” and “strangers” mean? When do “my people” become “strangers” and why?

    "My people" are the people who I share similar views and interest with, strangers are people who just seem to be into completely different things then me. "My people" become stranger when they start talking about or doing weird things.


    4. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

    Sun Tzu described the strategies of war well. There are a variety of ways one could choose to attack, you can reduce their morale with pyschological warfare or surprise them witha sudden all out attack. You should use these strategies whenever your life is at risk.


    5. Do you think it’s ok to occupy someone else’s territory? In what situations?

    Only when you are absolutely desperate for necessary resources.


    6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

    Votional force is one you have eyes set on a goal and you tell yourself and others you are willing to do anything to achieve it. It is effective in times when otheris are in low spirits.


    7. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

    I don't feel a great need to protect myself from anything.


    8. Describe to us your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

    When I face opposition I first try to discuss possible solutions, and if they ignore me I ramp up the forcefulness somewhat although I rarely resort to open conflict.


    9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

    Probably not. I am rather lazy and perfer to head back the way I came from when I situation requires a lot of determination. Physically speaking I'm also far from being the strongest.


    10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

    A person is strong when they are able to endure what most others can not. Lack of hesistation to me signals strenght in a person. Force is all about getting your way no matter what. People listen other people more then others partly because of respect, and partly because some people are better at intimidating others.


    Block


    1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain to a 10 year old child what boorishness means?How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

    Boorsishness is when someone acts like an asshole. Yes I would say my understanding more or less fits the accepted notion. I would tell the kid it means being inconsiderate of others. To adult I would say it means being an asshole.


    2. How would you improve the moral of the society?

    I wouldn't do anything, I don't care about society or its morals.


    3. Can you justify somebody’s bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn’t taught how to do so?

    I suppose so.


    4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

    What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more. But sersiously love is a feeling of attachment to someone or something caused by oxytocin being released in our brains. I suppose you can love and punish at the same time although it seems weird to me.


    5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

    I would go more with southern hospitality. I think anybody is capable of being wrong so no one should ever be seen as "always right".


    6. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

    Sympathy is when you are alinged with the motives of another person. You need to express when some is being unjustily persecuted, and hold it back when doing so would cause more harm then good.


    7. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

    The one and only norm I follow and expect others to follow is to not be an asshole. The world would be wonderful if there where no assholes.


    8. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

    I do not understand this question to be honest.


    9 . What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

    Something is moral if it acts for good of society, it is immoral if it doesn't. I see morality with less importance then others and I don't ponder much about my understanding of it.


    10. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

    I get a painful feeling inside and might even get angry if it is bad enough. I somethings give off a negative attitude when someone annoys me alot although I try to keep it in check. I wouldn't be vindictive towards others and I would forgive others easily provided they stopped giving me a bad attitude.


    Block


    1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

    I really do not understand this at all, maybe it got translated badly idk.


    2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

    Its fine by me although I might find it strange seeing someone get all emotional in public. Crying or laughing in a high class restraunt for example would be weird.


    3. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?

    Ehh, no.


    4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

    Sometimes anger or sadness can build up and either express them alone in private or suddenly when I'm in an extreme situation. Others haven't ever given their opinion about my emotions.


    5. Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?

    I think shallow emotions are an act rather then genuine expression. The other emotions would be deep ones I guess.


    6. What are right or wrong emotions?

    Any emotion that is fitting for the situation is good and bad if it isn't.


    7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

    Maybe a little bit, I can go from feeling nostalgic to feeling more upbeat depending I'm what I'm thinking. I don't think I'm very good at influencing others emotions other then playing around with them.


    8. What does it mean to “pour out your emotions”? How does it happen?

    Pouring out your emotions means you expressing strongly how you actually feel. I happens whenever you feel strongly moved by something.


    9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

    No, I usually hold back what I feel.


    10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

    I can recognize what kind of mood in at any point in time and I can easily recognize what mood someone else is in.




    Block


    1. Do you like surprises?

    If it is a pleasant surprise then yes, if it isn't then no.


    2. Tell us how people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

    People tend fixate further and further into into their habits. I think it is a bit unfortunate that they stuck into one way of thinking later in life. I don't think others notice much change.


    3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?

    No, events are random.

    4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

    They a good to have little fun with but I don't think they are something that should be taken seriously. I do not believe in luck.

    5. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?

    Provided I have enough information of the subject, yes I can forecast events. I don't get what this question means when it ask "is it real".


    6. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you “kill” time? How?

    Time is the continous series of events. I feel time back thinking about how the atmosphere was different in the past. I can easily kill time by sitting back and daydreaming.


    7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?

    I get a little restless when I know something big is about to happen. If I don't know when I usually forget about it and focus on something else.


    8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

    No, I perfer to focus on honing my skills to deal with a potential sitiuations rather than wasting time planning for things that may or may not happen. I usually approach forecast with a touch of skepticism.


    9. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

    I may sometimes be off a few minutes but nothing extreme. How I would react would depend on the situation. Seeing a co-worker be late to me is rather humorous, but I would be a little more frustrated if someone was late meeting me.


    10. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

    A. I just chill out and relax. B. I begin to closely watch for their arrival. C. I keep waiting. D. I start feeling a little frustrated. E. I give them a call to see where they are at and begin to consider calling off the meeting.


    Block


    1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

    Our purpose in life is too achieve the greatest level of happiness possible in everything we do. Some people think that the purpose of life is in religion or duty to their country but I think these people are closed minded and are letting themselves be used by others.


    2. What should be done so people can be happy?

    We should stop being so strict about what we expect from others and be more open towards improving the current system.


    3. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

    I like to think for myself about what should be done although I may ask others some things to acquire more information.


    4. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about him right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone’s talents?

    By their clothing and demeanor I can tell what a person's cultural backround is. If he is wearing camoflague and boots he is a country person, if he wears gold chains and sideways basecap he is city person. It doesn't take me long at all to determine someone's strenghts and weaknesses.


    5. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in him. What would make a person not interesting? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you “boring” and “not interesting”?

    I think Steve Irwin was an interesting person. He had unsurpassed comfort around animals, explored various areas around the globe, had a TV show, tamed dangerous creatures and was in a movie. I know alot of facts about the world to entertain others. If someone calls me boring they are probably a closed-minded asshole.


    6. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: 1) fair; 2) not fair; 3) hurtful; 4) strange.

    1. That we should raise the minimum wage for young people. 2. That we should ban guns. 3. That we should punish people who are not "useful" to society. 4. That the governement is run by aliens.


    7. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?

    Yes, I fantasize a lot about being some all powerful being who use energy blast against his opponents. I also excessively daydream about crushes I had in the past.


    8. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?

    They need to be intelligent, strong, forgiving and have awareness of the most promising courses of action. A person needs to be able to see past all the social constructs that are put in place for the benefit of the few elite and go straight for the throne.


    9. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?

    Allowing yourself to be used by others is the best reciepe for failure.


    10. What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

    I don't think either one is necessarily better then the other, although I would have to say staying true to yourself is the most important thing you can have. Good people are not always the most successful, they may get stomped by more driven individuals. Success however means nothing if the person isn't happy.
    Last edited by Muddy; 09-16-2015 at 05:43 AM.

  2. #2
    dugga dugga dun Narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,288
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ne/Si valuing at least. Most likely logical.

    @ouronis @Hacim @Myst :

    What are your takes on his Ti answers? It seems more like he's lined up better with Te, but I'm not actually sure how Ti base would answer those questions.

  3. #3
    ouronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    &*self
    Posts
    867
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Terseness of the sentences may have something to do with length of the questionnaire...impression of Ti block: says things more quickly than I would have said them if I was truly thinking it out. Seems to go for the obvious.

    Question 1 of Si block is something to take note of, for sure- Se. Overall more Se focus...though maybe not in the rest of the Si block. More uncertainty here.

    I'm bad at these question-by-question things but I get more of an LSI impression after a quick scan. This is more up Myst's alley.
    salmon

  4. #4
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,892
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Muddy, I give you credit for getting through this in one day. It just took me an hour to get through Ti and Te and now I am tired of answering questions. I am not sure how to read the results in relation to your type though since it gives a me a somewhat different perspective of you than I had from reading your other threads.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  5. #5
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Te questions seemed to be the ones I had the easiest time understanding and answering. The Si and Fe ones were the most difficult for me to answer closely followed by Fi.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Ne/Si valuing at least. Most likely logical.

    @ouronis @Hacim @Myst :

    What are your takes on his Ti answers? It seems more like he's lined up better with Te, but I'm not actually sure how Ti base would answer those questions.
    It's not about how he answered Ti section, but about how he answered it as whole. One can answer even Fe things with Ti or Te focus. Because even while the questions are aimed at extracting relevant information of IE in their block, a person naturally orients and answers questions and does things in their preferred way. The preferred way being your valued functions-but I do have to bring one or two unvalued functions to spotlight: role and demonstrative. Role could rear its head due to you answering something formal and something not necessarily interesting to you. Demonstrative could rear its head due to its strength-it IS 4D after all!

    Just some things to be aware of.

  7. #7
    yeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Posts
    1,259
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    2. What does “logical” mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

    Something is logical if it adheres to the rules of reality. My understanding is a product of what I have seen and experienced in the world combined with mental thought. I believe I understand things the way most people do about most things.
    A number of answers like the one above show Sensing stronger than Intuition (and Logic over Ethics), which would make you an xSTx type.

  8. #8
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think ILE is more ikely than LII going from this. I see very weak Si and Fi. Se seems like it would be a little stronger than what's normally seen with LII but still unvalued. Fi PoLR is more likely than Se PoLR.

    I would have expected more elaboration on both the Ti and Ne sections from an ILE but maybe you're just trying to be concise.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  9. #9
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    A lot of things just seem off with myself being Ti base. While I do place emphasis on being a logical person, I could not care less about being organized or following a strict set of rules. My room is a mess and I just through important papers randomly on my desk without ever giving thought to putting them in order. Bland logical systems like algebra don't interest me in the slightest. I secretly feel sympathy towards rule breakers and those who are willing to go against the system.

    As I said before I had the most difficulty coming up with an answer for the Si, Fe and Fi questions. I was like "lol what?" when I looked at some of the questions for those.

  10. #10
    rob timidly hacim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    personal space station
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wouldn't say that leading Ti is all about being being organized or strict. Socionics is all about information metabolism, so internally formulating an understanding of the world by defining meanings and creating rules to aid understanding (Ti) doesn't have to manifest itself in material organization.

    That being said, you don't seem LII to me. What I do find interesting is your emphasis on "being like the average guy"; whether or not that can be typed is beyond me.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    A lot of things just seem off with myself being Ti base. While I do place emphasis on being a logical person, I could not care less about being organized or following a strict set of rules. My room is a mess and I just through important papers randomly on my desk without ever giving thought to putting them in order. Bland logical systems like algebra don't interest me in the slightest. I secretly feel sympathy towards rule breakers and those who are willing to go against the system.

    As I said before I had the most difficulty coming up with an answer for the Si, Fe and Fi questions. I was like "lol what?" when I looked at some of the questions for those.
    Uh-oh, the stereotyping again.

    Anyway, questionnaire. What first strikes me is.. A lot of Ne with rather devalued Se. The Ne block is strong and Ne comes up in Se/Ni/Te blocks as well.

    Clearly Ti/Fe valuing too, not that it's been really a question that you are Alpha NT.

    I find it interesting how you focused on Se in this specific defensive way that could fit Se Role of ILE. The idea on assholes in Fi block seemed quite simplistic. I can't really give a verdict on LII vs ILE based on this questionnaire alone though. ILE not excluded though.


    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I would have expected more elaboration on both the Ti and Ne sections from an ILE but maybe you're just trying to be concise.
    Your Ti block in the questionnaire posted on the other forum wasn't very elaboration heavy either


    Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Question 1 of Si block is something to take note of, for sure- Se. Overall more Se focus...though maybe not in the rest of the Si block. More uncertainty here.

    I'm bad at these question-by-question things but I get more of an LSI impression after a quick scan. This is more up Myst's alley.
    LSI? The Se seems devalued, actually and there is very good awareness and valuing of Ne. I'm curious where you saw LSI?

    edit: The Se in Si block could've been normative Se.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    What I do find interesting is your emphasis on "being like the average guy"; whether or not that can be typed is beyond me.
    Where was any such emphasis?
    Last edited by Myst; 09-18-2015 at 08:06 AM.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Ne/Si valuing at least. Most likely logical.

    @ouronis @Hacim @Myst :

    What are your takes on his Ti answers? It seems more like he's lined up better with Te, but I'm not actually sure how Ti base would answer those questions.
    Lined up better with Te? "Work in my opinion is the undesirable actions taken to achieve a diserable result" really? lol

    He put in quite some Ne in the Te block, as well

    Anyway sure not weak in Te, that makes sense. But I liked Ti block more. Perhaps Ti creative and that's where you see stronger Te :shrug


  13. #13
    dugga dugga dun Narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,288
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Lined up better with Te? "Work in my opinion is the undesirable actions taken to achieve a diserable result" really? lol

    He put in quite some Ne in the Te block, as well

    Anyway sure not weak in Te, that makes sense. But I liked Ti block more. Perhaps Ti creative and that's where you see stronger Te :shrug

    Te just pertains to tracking the dynamic changes in objects, there's nothing about it that inherently inspires strong work ethic. Hell, I've said similar things about work before, especially when it pertained to a lot of aimless busywork being done over and over when something more well thought out could reduce the workload and let the focus move to more important things.

    The Se answers don't strike me as 3D or 4D. The Si answers seemed a bit like the SLI take on Se as far as providing incentive, though that answer may simply have been influenced by Muddy reading a SLI profile.

    And yeah, I do see some intuition mixed with those logic responses, which might point to democratic quadra, though I'd rather wait and see what other information comes forth.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Te just pertains to tracking the dynamic changes in objects, there's nothing about it that inherently inspires strong work ethic. Hell, I've said similar things about work before, especially when it pertained to a lot of aimless busywork being done over and over when something more well thought out could reduce the workload and let the focus move to more important things.

    The Se answers don't strike me as 3D or 4D. The Si answers seemed a bit like the SLI take on Se as far as providing incentive, though that answer may simply have been influenced by Muddy reading a SLI profile.

    And yeah, I do see some intuition mixed with those logic responses, which might point to democratic quadra, though I'd rather wait and see what other information comes forth.
    I didn't want to equate Te with work ethic, just that the Ti block is no worse than such answers for Te block.

    I'd expect the Si block to be stronger for an SLI. Otherwise it would be an option. Anyway, Ne/Si valuing is quite for sure. What seemed like SLI in the Si answers or did you mean Se answers?

  15. #15
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Something I've been wondering, could being Sx-first give off the impression of having strengthened Se? My Fe seems to be 1D which indicates LII, but yet my Se seems to be 2D like an ILE's.

    To those of you thinking I'm a sensor, I can most certainly tell you I am not. I am not very much of a hands-on type of person and others often notice and call out my weak sensing. I feel much more confident with my Ne then Si or Se.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Something I've been wondering, could being Sx-first give off the impression of having strengthened Se? My Fe seems to be 1D which indicates LII, but yet my Se seems to be 2D like an ILE's.

    To those of you thinking I'm a sensor, I can most certainly tell you I am not. I am not very much of a hands-on type of person and others often notice and call out my weak sensing. I feel much more confident with my Ne then Si or Se.
    Dunno about the sx-first influencing this, your Se can still be framed as 1D in places where you totally replaced it with a Ne answer and where you said it's only to be used when it's a life or death situation. The Fe I can certainly see as 1D, yes. (Also valued just fine.) I also doubt you'd be a sensor type with all those Ne answers everywhere, lol.

    I do think your Se is also -Se so Alpha > Delta

  17. #17
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...y-of-Functions

    After further reading about the information elements and the dimensionality of functions I actually think ISTp may not be totally out of the question. The fact that I think of myself as Ne-leading may actually be evidence for Si-leading as described here.

    "Experience in finding TIMs shows that those who are being typed often cannot assess and evaluate the adequacy of their one-dimensional function, and may consider it to be the most "powerful" one (mistake it for 1st function). If one tries to convince a person that it is normative or accepted to act (react, respond) otherwise, the person may say, "I'm more comfortable this way, it's more understandable," "And I want differently," "Why do I need the opinion of others, when I know myself how to do it."

    "When typing people who have a lot of experience and a high level of development, it is critical to know how to determine the dimension of the features, because tipirovschik may be misled by the fact that a person speaks of low-dimensional features, says the wealth of experience on which it is based . Such speech sounds confident, given many examples and facts of life. The one-dimensional functions (especially on $. 5, which is a reference to the value) can sound very deep thought."


    Myst pointed out that I replaced some of the Se answers with Ne. I remember reading somewhere that information regarding the ignoring function is often replaced by the suggestive function. In addition some of those Se questions such as, "How do you protect yourself and your interest?", seemed redundant to me, which may also be evidence for Se ignoring.

    I could definitely still see myself as being Fe polr. I pretty much never show any emotion in public nor do I have any desire to. I do like fun atmospheres, but this may be more Ne seeking rather then Fe seeking. I didn't understand those Fe questions much at all. The Ti questions here didn't provoke any interest in me either which makes me skeptical of being Ti ego.

    I could also see Fi as my hidden agenda since I seem sensitive towards it yet try to hide the fact that I care about it. For example when I eat out with family and no one leaves a tip I feel somewhat disturbed by this and discreetly provide the tip myself.


    And the probably the biggest red flag here I how I strongly identify with the IP temperament. I cannot see myself being dual to the EJ temperament, I get along far better with EPs.

    Also clear intent to take from life all the best features Gabin desire to eliminate or minimize all that could overshadow him pleasure - and it is an essential feature of his program. Under no circumstances Gabin not substitute a blow his personal welfare, comfort and peace of mind. Moreover, such circumstances he tries to avoid and get out of any situation with minimal losses for themselves.
    Due to such installations Gabin may seem selfish and self-centered person. And such opinions of others really greatly complicates life representatives of this type. (That does not prevent them stubbornly defend their right to live as they want, saying it that it does not intend to bring trouble to anyone and really worry if their lifestyle makes someone suffer.


    ^I can I agree with this 100% lol.



  18. #18
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Te just pertains to tracking the dynamic changes in objects, there's nothing about it that inherently inspires strong work ethic. Hell, I've said similar things about work before, especially when it pertained to a lot of aimless busywork being done over and over when something more well thought out could reduce the workload and let the focus move to more important things.

    The Se answers don't strike me as 3D or 4D. The Si answers seemed a bit like the SLI take on Se as far as providing incentive, though that answer may simply have been influenced by Muddy reading a SLI profile.

    And yeah, I do see some intuition mixed with those logic responses, which might point to democratic quadra, though I'd rather wait and see what other information comes forth.
    Isn't change in the object done by Si?

  19. #19
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are a Te type. I didn't notice that you put books in alphabetical order

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. That we should raise the minimum wage for young people. 2. That we should ban guns. 3. That we should punish people who are not "useful" to society. 4. That the governement is run by aliens.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/309-Dimensionality-of-Functions


    After further reading about the information elements and the dimensionality of functions I actually think ISTp may not be totally out of the question. The fact that I think of myself as Ne-leading may actually be evidence for Si-leading as described here.
    I reread your questionnaire. You don't seem Fe PoLR at all. Going by the questionnaire, Fi has the best chance to be PoLR, tbh.

    Why do you see yourself as Ne leading by default? What you quoted for Si leading is not evidence whatsoever. It is a really speculative possibility.


    Myst pointed out that I replaced some of the Se answers with Ne. I remember reading somewhere that information regarding the ignoring function is often replaced by the suggestive function. In addition some of those Se questions such as, "How do you protect yourself and your interest?", seemed redundant to me, which may also be evidence for Se ignoring.
    Again too speculative.


    I could definitely still see myself as being Fe polr. I pretty much never show any emotion in public nor do I have any desire to. I do like fun atmospheres, but this may be more Ne seeking rather then Fe seeking. I didn't understand those Fe questions much at all. The Ti questions here didn't provoke any interest in me either which makes me skeptical of being Ti ego.
    OK define "fun atmosphere" further, explain why you think that would be Ne. You actually did decent answers on the Fe block. It seemed rather valued Fe too. Objective Ethics when you refer to situations and other things external to yourself. I have not seen any subjective internal references to Ethics in your answers. You say Ti block didn't interest you, which ones did?


    I could also see Fi as my hidden agenda since I seem sensitive towards it yet try to hide the fact that I care about it. For example when I eat out with family and no one leaves a tip I feel somewhat disturbed by this and discreetly provide the tip myself.
    That's not what hidden agenda is about. How about PoLR Fi instead? Your Fi answers in the questionnaire are rather strange very low dimensional too.


    And the probably the biggest red flag here I how I strongly identify with the IP temperament. I cannot see myself being dual to the EJ temperament, I get along far better with EPs.
    Biggest red flag, huh, nah, I would not give temperament the highest priority when determining type. Easy to misinterpret temperaments and I think subtype influences it as well.

  22. #22
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I reread your questionnaire. You don't seem Fe PoLR at all. Going by the questionnaire, Fi has the best chance to be PoLR, tbh.

    Why do you see yourself as Ne leading by default? What you quoted for Si leading is not evidence whatsoever. It is a really speculative possibility.




    Again too speculative.




    OK define "fun atmosphere" further, explain why you think that would be Ne. You actually did decent answers on the Fe block. It seemed rather valued Fe too. Objective Ethics when you refer to situations and other things external to yourself. I have not seen any subjective internal references to Ethics in your answers. You say Ti block didn't interest you, which ones did?




    That's not what hidden agenda is about. How about PoLR Fi instead? Your Fi answers in the questionnaire are rather strange very low dimensional too.




    Biggest red flag, huh, nah, I would not give temperament the highest priority when determining type. Easy to misinterpret temperaments and I think subtype influences it as well.
    Yes, this is just intended as speculation and I still think LII/ILE is more likely. I'm not so good at things a stereotypical SLI would be good at such as cooking, interior design, mechanics, etc. Still, I do identify quite a bit with the philosophy of putting comfort first. When I'm around others I always try to get them to chill out and take it easy. I heavily dislike it when others intrude in my state of comfort and try to get me to do things like work. Keep note that in public I'm far more reserved and emotionally guarded then I may appear to be in this forum.

    I see myself I Ne-leading by default because the people around me often seem closed-minded and unable to see the bigger picture. For example, people who have worked at the same mediocre job their whole life without ever trying to find something better. That to me just seems stupid. Or the whole "Live and die for your country" train of thought. Nations themselves are not a living entity, the only thing that matters there is how the country effects the individuals within it, not the other way around. There is nothing that irritates me more then seeing people blindly following societal norms.

    Fi is definitely a sensitive area for me, to the point where I'm practically unable to form relationships unless the other person goes out of their way to do so. Throughout high school I remained a complete outsider to everyone else and didn't have any close friends. I am also a virgin, not because of being rejected, but because admitting love towards someone is completely unnatural and terrifying for me. I have far fewer facebook friends then anyone else I know who is around my age. Even in online games I play alone 99% of the time. Negative evaluation by others about me puts me in distress because I believe I am a much better person then what people may see on the surface if only they took the time to get to know me.
    Last edited by Muddy; 10-24-2015 at 09:01 AM.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Yes, this is just intended as speculation and I still think LII/ILE is more likely. I'm not so good at things a stereotypical SLI would be good at such as cooking, interior design, mechanics, etc. Still, I do identify quite a bit with the philosophy of putting comfort first. When I'm around others I always try to get them to chill out and take it easy. I heavily dislike it when others intrude in my state of comfort and try to get me to do things like work. Keep note that in public I'm far more reserved and emotionally guarded then I may appear to be in this forum.
    That sounds like Se PoLR a bit.

    You do seem pretty reserved here too but I didn't read all your posts for sure.


    I see myself I Ne-leading by default because the people around me often seem closed-minded and unable to see the bigger picture. For example, people who have worked at the same mediocre job their whole life without ever trying to find something better. That to me just seems stupid. Or the whole "Live and die for your country" train of thought. Nations themselves are not a living entity, the only thing that matters there is how the country effects the individuals within it, not the other way around. There is nothing that irritates me more then seeing people blindly following societal norms.
    How is this specific to Ne leading as compared to Ne creative?

    I still lean towards 3D Ne instead of 4D Ne for you


    Fi is definitely a sensitive area for me, to the point where I'm practically unable to form relationships unless the other person goes out of their way to do so. Throughout high school I remained a complete outsider to everyone else and didn't have any close friends. I am also a virgin, not because of being rejected, but because admitting love towards someone is completely unnatural and terrifying for me. I have far fewer facebook friends then anyone else I know who is around my age. Even in online games I play alone 99% of the time. Negative evaluation by others about me puts me in distress because I believe I am a much better person then what people may see on the surface if only they took the time to get to know me.
    Yeah you approach this from a valued Fe standpoint, not Fi.

    A question, why did you not like the Ti block, and you forgot to tell me which blocks did you like to answer if not the Ti one.

  24. #24
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

    A question, why did you not like the Ti block, and you forgot to tell me which blocks did you like to answer if not the Ti one.

    Because plain logic bores the fuck out of me. I did not like school at all and I even choose not to go to college simply because of how much I hate school work and the boring school environment. I do not relate to those LII descriptions that talk about them putting justice above all else, I do not care about justice. I am definitely not a workaholic either, I am exactly the opposite. My p-ness seem to be too big for me to be a j type.

  25. #25
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    No getting others to chill out and take it easy is Si

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No getting others to chill out and take it easy is Si
    I wouldn't say so necessarily.

    Si, at its core, is simply recognising how something resonates with your organism. If I had to put an analogy:

    "What Fi is to F functions, Si is to S functions"

  27. #27
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I wouldn't say so necessarily.

    Si, at its core, is simply recognising how something resonates with your organism. If I had to put an analogy:

    "What Fi is to F functions, Si is to S functions"
    As opposed to Se as in SLE who will play guitar to you while making you view an awesome sunset...that's not relaxing at least to me. That's bringing more sensory experience

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Because plain logic bores the fuck out of me. I did not like school at all and I even choose not to go to college simply because of how much I hate school work and the boring school environment. I do not relate to those LII descriptions that talk about them putting justice above all else, I do not care about justice. I am definitely not a workaholic either, I am exactly the opposite. My p-ness seem to be too big for me to be a j type.
    So, which blocks did you like to answer the most?

    Your p-ness is too big you say, hm well well.

  29. #29
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    So, which blocks did you like to answer the most?

    Your p-ness is too big you say, hm well well.
    Ne definitely. For some reason I felt pleased answering some of the Te questions. I wouldn't say I completely prefered it over Ti though.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Ne definitely. For some reason I felt pleased answering some of the Te questions. I wouldn't say I completely prefered it over Ti though.
    Uhhhm. I did say I can't exclude ILE strictly based on your posts here

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Fi is definitely a sensitive area for me, to the point where I'm practically unable to form relationships unless the other person goes out of their way to do so. Throughout high school I remained a complete outsider to everyone else and didn't have any close friends. I am also a virgin, not because of being rejected, but because admitting love towards someone is completely unnatural and terrifying for me. I have far fewer facebook friends then anyone else I know who is around my age. Even in online games I play alone 99% of the time. Negative evaluation by others about me puts me in distress because I believe I am a much better person then what people may see on the surface if only they took the time to get to know me.
    Actually I should've read this more closely. Your last sentence sounds like Fe HA over Fe DS, with Fi PoLR.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do you relate to C-D or H-P cognition style? And indicate the reason for it.

  33. #33
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Do you relate to C-D or H-P cognition style? And indicate the reason for it.
    Looks like I got some reading to do. I'm going to do some other stuff for now but I'll get back to answering this when I get the chance.

  34. #34
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Do you relate to C-D or H-P cognition style? And indicate the reason for it.
    Well I just finished a crap ton of reading. It is very difficult to say for sure which one I relate to more since it is all very subjective. I do find myself aligning with the C-D philosophy that everything has a natural explanation, and that if one knew the physical state of all objects in the universe that it would be possible to predict all future events. Again though it is difficult to say for certain which one fit better since it is all extremely subjective.

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Well I just finished a crap ton of reading. It is very difficult to say for sure which one I relate to more since it is all very subjective. I do find myself aligning with the C-D philosophy that everything has a natural explanation, and that if one knew the physical state of all objects in the universe that it would be possible to predict all future events. Again though it is difficult to say for certain which one fit better since it is all extremely subjective.
    How would you sum up the difference between C-D and H-P?

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    3. What does “my people” and “strangers” mean? When do “my people” become “strangers” and why?

    "My people" are the people who I share similar views and interest with, strangers are people who just seem to be into completely different things then me. "My people" become stranger when they start talking about or doing weird things.
    I didn't notice this one before; what do you mean by weird things?

  37. #37
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    How would you sum up the difference between C-D and H-P?
    Some of the stuff about H-P was a bit confusing but I found myself relating to some of it. I always try to look at problems at all possible angles without getting stuck on one particular method. My ideas tend to be a little rough around the edges sometimes as mentioned in the HP description since I don't care very much for overly formal or rigid logic. I do not think I am that easy to brainwash at least in comparison to someone such as my LSI brother. He has in the past been talked into doing some really stupid things such as throwing a bowling ball into a urinal which ended up getting him kicked out of school, and as I mentioned before he listens to bullcrap such as alex jones. Maybe weak Ne has got something to do with it in his case idk.

    As far as the theories themselves I found C-D easier to comprehend then the holographic principle.


    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I didn't notice this one before; what do you mean by weird things?

    Just acting like a psychopath basically.

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Some of the stuff about H-P was a bit confusing but I found myself relating to some of it. I always try to look at problems at all possible angles without getting stuck on one particular method. My ideas tend to be a little rough around the edges sometimes as mentioned in the HP description since I don't care very much for overly formal or rigid logic. I do not think I am that easy to brainwash at least in comparison to someone such as my LSI brother. He has in the past been talked into doing some really stupid things such as throwing a bowling ball into a urinal which ended up getting him kicked out of school, and as I mentioned before he listens to bullcrap such as alex jones. Maybe weak Ne has got something to do with it in his case idk.
    No, low IQ is what it is, not weak Ne.

    OK, you sound H-P from this.

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Negative evaluation by others about me puts me in distress because I believe I am a much better person then what people may see on the surface if only they took the time to get to know me.
    Actually I should've read this more closely. Your last sentence sounds like Fe HA over Fe DS, with Fi PoLR.
    Actually, maybe not Fe HA, because you are rather passive about your approach.

  40. #40
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    So this is a summary of have I understand the cognitive styles, in a nutshell:

    D-A: Manipulative, paradoxical, black and white thinking, inclined towards religion
    C-D: Focused, rigid, easy to influence
    H-P: Stubborn, multi-perspective, difficult to influence
    V-S: Chaotic, optimistic, not set back by failure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •