Thread: me

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default me

This is at a couple of years old but it's me. I was claiming MBT INTJ at the time.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EhdKcIP7J_M

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your video doesn't work?

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Your video doesn't work?
    ...it's up now
    Yeah I was missing a #.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your writing I thought ILI could be possible. From your videos, I lean towards LII. Could be either. What kinds of things do you find funny?

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your writing I thought ILI could be possible. From your videos, I lean towards LII. Could be either. What kinds of things do you find funny?
    Funny to me? You mean movies, comedians? Not being contentious, just not sure what you need to answer your question. Are there ILI/LII specific comedic tastes or type specific comedy preferences? That's interesting blackburry, I'll play, what you need?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    Funny to me? You mean movies, comedians? Not being contentious, just not sure what you need to answer your question. Are there ILI/LII specific comedic tastes or type specific comedy preferences? That's interesting blackburry, I'll play, what you need?
    There seems to be a prominent type of humor regarding each quadra... Of course it's not set in stone...lots of variation etc. An example for Alpha humor would be...Monty Python. I know there are threads somewhere comparing/contrasting quadra humor.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There seems to be a prominent type of humor regarding each quadra... Of course it's not set in stone...lots of variation etc. An example for Alpha humor would be...Monty Python. I know there are threads somewhere comparing/contrasting quadra humor.
    Likes Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiam Entourage, Louis CK, Ricky Gervais, the office, Jon Stewart..Friends, Frasier All in the Family....on and on
    Hates Leno Dane Cook, Seinfeld (standup) Jim Carey, Adam Sadler, David Spade, Robin Williams Jimmy fallon Will Ferrell Owen Wilson 3 stooges on and on Don't know that this is definitive of anything

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

have you considered Delta ST? that is, SLI or LSE

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this ESI sequel is very convincing of an an ILI or LIE - http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ourting-an-ESI

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Definitely Te ego. Delta ST very possible. I'm getting something of a Te-SLI thing from you. Something about the way you tell your stories, the contextualising statements, your VI also gives me something of an indication for SLI too. I'm sorry I can't get into more particulars, but it seems like the way you tell your stories has certain gaps filled that a Gamma NT would probably wouldn't (probably making them poorer storytellers in the process).

This is quite a good video to type from.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh.

oops. I lean towards LII for him.

(I was between ILI and LII in a different thread), but after reading more of his posts kind of starting to see more Ne/Si than Se/Ni.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the video SLI / LII.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII seems correct. I would guess LII-Ne since he's pretty talkative.

also not really concise, as an ILI i would have told his story in 3 sentences. :-)

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hatesyardwork, you have the communication behaviors that I associate with Te/Fi types, especially Te-creatives. You look dead and a bit skeptical in the eyes (not meant offensively, just an observation!). I'd consider ILI-Te or SLI-Te.

In contrast, LIIs tend to have a gaze of intensity when communicating about things that excite them especially, even though their voices often lack some intonations. All IxTx types may have limited vocal expression when not excited because of 1D Fe, but a good test to see if one is Fe-seeking (LII or LSI) or Fe-PoLR (ILI and SLI) is to analyze your reaction to Fe. I notice that LIIs especially (and unfortunately I'm only going off of myself and one other person I know) tend to be excitable emotionally when people express sincere enthusiasm, and our voices may (periodically) increase in expressiveness or boisterousness when around Fe-dominant types. In contrast, it would be rare for a Fe-PoLR type to even respond at all to this kind of behavior.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    here you are without glasses

LII (=INTJ) is more probable, than ILI.
    I would probably suggest LSI or you could be right.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh good,,,,,,,,there is a consensus

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    have you considered Delta ST? that is, SLI or LSE
    Yes, have considered all Logical types

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Definitely Te ego. Delta ST very possible. I'm getting something of a Te-SLI thing from you. Something about the way you tell your stories, the contextualising statements, your VI also gives me something of an indication for SLI too. I'm sorry I can't get into more particulars, but it seems like the way you tell your stories has certain gaps filled that a Gamma NT would probably wouldn't (probably making them poorer storytellers in the process).

Te ego..........yes sir, I thought it was obvious. I believe I use Te.

This I do know.........I am a logical and I am introverted although people IRL think I am very extroverted.......... without them having to see this video to claim otherwise. Video and opinions aside, I do not relate to SLI or LSI descriptions........the LII info had me pondering somewhat, I looked hard at all logical types and of course there is overlap and similarity, but the ILI is right between the eyes. The Ne and Si erotic styles do not resonate one bit with me, not at all, there is no way. LSI aggressor?...........no it's not me, the victim erotic description is dead on......when I first read it I was staggered.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for somethings.......you mentioned Te........I agree,,,,,,, Te ego. I don't agree that story telling without any missing gaps is suggestive of Si valuing and demonstrative of not being Gamma Ni, although I get your point.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    LII seems correct. I would guess LII-Ne since he's pretty talkative.

also not really concise, as an ILI i would have told his story in 3 sentences. :-)
    OK summarize it for me.......I will give you 4 sentences.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know about ILI. I feel that you may be LSI or SLI. You don't come off as the archetype"Critic" this is something that you may want to think about. You see the "Critic" is naturally fault finding constantly expressing dissatisfaction about the observations around them hence their name. This may be as simple as looking at the archetype names and picking the one that seems close to how you generally come off in your videos
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk, but you do have a very dynamic way of thinking, which suggests Ej temperament. That whole thing with being enamored by Leon Spinks for the humble way that he presented himself seems Fi-valuing. Te something maybe. Your way of describing going to the bar for the first time as some kind of exciting journey makes me think you are Se-valuing, that you really enjoy new experiences. Inclined to think LIE-Ni. dunno.
    good bye

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    idk, but you do have a very dynamic way of thinking, which suggests Ej temperament. That whole thing with being enamored by Leon Spinks for the humble way that he presented himself seems Fi-valuing. Te something maybe. Your way of describing going to the bar for the first time as some kind of exciting journey makes me think you are Se-valuing, that you really enjoy new experiences. Inclined to think LIE-Ni. dunno.
    @Nyx This is profound to me..........you seeing Te/Fi valuing and Se seeking........YES finally. I don't know what other people are seeing? The handful of people I know IRL who have an interest in typology and know me very well (brother sister friends coworkers) all see me as entj, a Te dominant. I argue with them endlessly that I am introverted. You are the second LIE Ni claimant, his reasoning was aligned with yours........I will consider this.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember that extroversion and introversion in Socionics are not equated to sociability. There exist LIEs who see themselves as socially introverted, just as there are SEIs that may act socially extroverted. You can read more about introversion and extroversion in Socionics and how they relate more to energy levels and mindset vs. your social attitude.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    Remember that extroversion and introversion in Socionics are not equated to sociability. There exist LIEs who see themselves as socially introverted, just as there are SEIs that may act socially extroverted. You can read more about introversion and extroversion in Socionics and how they relate more to energy levels and mindset vs. your social attitude.
    Huh? I remember a youtube video about LIE "perceived" introversion. Someone mentioned EJ Temperment. I am very new here still absorbing all the scholarship........tried the site search engine to find EJ but nothing. Can you direct me?

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk, but you do have a very dynamic way of thinking, which suggests Ej temperament.
    How do I find info on Ej temperament?

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I don't know about ILI. I feel that you may be LSI or SLI. You don't come off as the archetype"Critic" this is something that you may want to think about. You see the "Critic" is naturally fault finding constantly expressing dissatisfaction about the observations around them hence their name. This may be as simple as looking at the archetype names and picking the one that seems close to how you generally come off in your videos
    I wasn't critical enough in my Fi Values video? I didn't know I was sugarcoating it.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    How do I find info on Ej temperament?
    I think there's threads here where people found different sources (I'm too lazy or uninterested enough to look it up, heh). But this is more or less the gist of it - http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/temperaments/.
    good bye

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there's threads here where people found different sources (I'm too lazy or uninterested enough to look it up, heh). But this is more or less the gist of it - http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/temperaments/.
    Wow, having read it I actually identify much more with EJ than IP. Thanks for the link. I forgot all about the sociotype site.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    I have always just checked the introvert box, never really even thought at all about it, my inner life is huge to me. I read it as you recommended and by Socionics description, I am extroverted.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, then we're on to something. I've heard of plenty of LIEs who are INTJ in MBTI.