Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 49

Thread: Which type is most likely to...

  1. #1
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    NF
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Which type is most likely to...

    push off important responsibilities? Until the responsibilities are too much to the point one can't handle the amount of stress related to them so decide to deal with them, but the person again struggles with time management and organization of the duties and therefor is often late and his work is half done or often does a slacker job? The person is aware of his weakness but the awareness is only a stressor and the person himself is unable to correct such things?
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE because managing responsibility is an immediate task of prioritizing based on time management therefore the person seeks Ni with Te...time ma aged by action of efficiency

  3. #3
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    push off important responsibilities? Until the responsibilities are too much to the point one can't handle the amount of stress related to them so decide to deal with them, but the person again struggles with time management and organization of the duties and therefor is often late and his work is half done or often does a slacker job? The person is aware of his weakness but the awareness is only a stressor and the person himself is unable to correct such things?
    As far as I know the Ne percieving types seem often to have this behaviour where they'll procrastinate until it becomes urgent and then explode into a very short burst of productivity. I think ILE's usually get things done in time then, IEE's probably not but they'll get away with their charm. The stress part sounds like Te seeking but could also indicate polr (would depend on how much of a stressor it is. Seeking would more look for guidance and be relaxed if someone else provides it. Polr would throw stuff in the face of anyone who provides it.)

    I proclaim your description to be of an IEE, mostly because I self type that and I do that ALL THE TIME ;-)

    Maritsa's SEE is not totally crazy, but usually SEE are grounded well enough to not let it get to the point where it ALL BOILS OVER, that is, they are much better at self mobiliation than the Ne ego's and so even though they have little insight in time, they still at least self start early enough to get it done.

    In general many percieving types will have some of these issues I think, even Ni ego's who know WHEN to start might not necessarily know HOW to start and so procrastinate still (fully knowing it's all going to shits).

  4. #4
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it would depend on why they are procrastinating. As well as what types of things they typically putting off.

    Are they lacking interest in the responsibility?
    Was it thrust upon them rather than being of their own choosing to take it on?
    How attached is their identity to the responsibility?
    Do they lack general discipline?
    Were they doing things they considered more important? What about more interesting to them?
    Did they know how to do what needed to be done? Do they feel they have the knowledge and skill?
    Are they under the age of 24?

    From the description it could be weak Te, weak Se, and/or weak Ni.
    Enneagram wise it could mean a super low score on e8 and/or e3.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,075
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    push off important responsibilities?
    Any type at weak functions. More for nonvalued weak functions.

    Until the responsibilities are too much to the point one can't handle the amount of stress related to them so decide to deal with them
    P types may be passive for longer, then activate for short period of time to solve.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  6. #6
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm doing some personal research to find new ideas regarding self-motivation but thought OP might find this interesting/useful..

    Intrinsic motivations has 3 needs
    * competence - feeling one is able to do the task and can succeed at it.
    * relatedness - feeling that there is value in the task (to self and/or to valued others; how the task relates to the whole)
    * autonomy - being in control of our own lives, making choices of what we do, when we do it, and how we do it.

    Extrinsic motivations has been shown to weaken or break intrinsic motivations, and reduce the desire and willingness to do the task. However, in order of most demotivating to more motivating...
    * external motivation sustains behavior by contingent reward/punishment from our environment (eg do task because paid to do it)
    * introjected motivation sustains behavior by the desire to avoid internally imposed guilt/recrimination (eg do task to earn money to sustain family)
    * identified motivation sustains behavior by the desire to express important self identifications (eg do task because it is 'what I want to do')
    * integrated regulation sustains behavior by assimulating rules/regulations into one's beliefs/models.

    Links about motivational theories from my favorite site: http://changingminds.org/explanation...motivation.htm
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  7. #7
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    NF
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    I think it would depend on why they are procrastinating. As well as what types of things they typically putting off.

    Are they lacking interest in the responsibility?
    Was it thrust upon them rather than being of their own choosing to take it on?
    How attached is their identity to the responsibility?
    Do they lack general discipline?
    Were they doing things they considered more important? What about more interesting to them?
    Did they know how to do what needed to be done? Do they feel they have the knowledge and skill?
    Are they under the age of 24?

    From the description it could be weak Te, weak Se, and/or weak Ni.
    Enneagram wise it could mean a super low score on e8 and/or e3.
    let's say the person generally struggles with discipline and often procrastinates. The person needs a lot of external motivation to move and becomes restless when is forced to deal with too much datas, papers, schedules, timelines or is in a position of an authority because is generallly unable to organize his enviroment. Let's also say that the person is generally lazy and find it hard to act unless he is moved by a strong idea or ideal but as soon as there are unpleasant or repetetive elements in the work the person looses interest.
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

  8. #8
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ne ego

    Alternatively Ni ego

  9. #9
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    let's say the person generally struggles with discipline and often procrastinates. The person needs a lot of external motivation to move and becomes restless when is forced to deal with too much datas, papers, schedules, timelines or is in a position of an authority because is generallly unable to organize his enviroment. Let's also say that the person is generally lazy and find it hard to act unless he is moved by a strong idea or ideal but as soon as there are unpleasant or repetetive elements in the work the person looses interest.
    If they struggle with discipline and procrastination, then they are feeling compelled to do something by some outside force rather than by their own choice. Or they might be feeling incompetent in the tasks they are feeling compelled to do.

    If all there is is external motivators being applied, then that actually decreases the motivation to do the task (even when external motivators are applied to an enjoyable/desirable task, the EM actually wind up demotivating the person from doing it).

    In this case you list data, papers, schedules, timelines, organization (of time and space), being in a position of authority (held responsible). So basically, this person prefers to deal with generalities rather than details/specifics. So, not STj.

    I'm usually hesitant to describe someone else as lazy as that usually ignores the kinds of things that they DO do in favor of focusing on things someone else wants them to do. For example, I call myself lazy. I don't do all the things I 'should' do. But I do do a lot of things I 'want' to do or enjoy doing, or am interested/curious about, etc. My SO doesn't think I'm lazy because I'm always mentally active in something, if not initiating some new idea.

    There is also a difference between maintaining energy levels vs cycling between high energy output and recovery periods. The former will accuse the latter of being lazy during recovery periods and demand a consistent high energy output. However, stereotypically mbti... consistently maintained energy refers to j types while the cyclical energy refers to p types.

    The problem here, Fay, is that you're describing behavior that doesn't correlate very well to types of information (socionics). You are describing behaviors without much information-processing related context/content, and which can be more easily attributed to other aspects of personality rather than socionics.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  10. #10
    Perennial Wanderer Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    TIM
    3w4
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    I do this all the time.

    I keep transferring responsibilities to my immediate future self and at the last hour, I give myself the finger for being an asshole. I fucking dumped everything on myself.

  11. #11
    strangeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sounds genuinely depressed or despondent.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    push off important responsibilities? Until the responsibilities are too much to the point one can't handle the amount of stress related to them so decide to deal with them, but the person again struggles with time management and organization of the duties and therefor is often late and his work is half done or often does a slacker job? The person is aware of his weakness but the awareness is only a stressor and the person himself is unable to correct such things?
    Probably types with weak or unvalued Se
    Se is what mobilizes you to take decisive action and accomplish things on time (supported by Ni)
    A person with weak, unvalued Se will delay until things pile up, and they're forced by circumstances to do something
    Very strong Se which isn't balanced by strong Ni can also lead to procrastination, for fear of a bad outcome. Or alternatively, to impatience, hasty decisions which waste time and energy. eg. SEEs, SLIs
    Last edited by ConcreteButterfly; 09-08-2015 at 05:45 AM.

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteButterfly View Post
    Probably types with weak or unvalued Se
    Se is what mobilizes you to take decisive action and accomplish things on time (supported by Ni)
    A person with weak, unvalued Se will delay until things pile up, and they're forced by circumstances to do something
    Very strong Se which isn't balanced by strong Ni can also lead to procrastination, for fear of a bad outcome. Or alternatively, to impatience, hasty decisions which waste time and energy. eg. SEEs, SLIs
    I don't find procrastination to be true for my self. In fact having a good propensity for time I often schedule work in such a way as to ensure that it's not done in a rush but within a time frame that it's required to do

  14. #14
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What you're describing sounds potentially abnormal and not about typology.

  15. #15
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteButterfly View Post
    Probably types with weak or unvalued Se
    Se is what mobilizes you to take decisive action and accomplish things on time (supported by Ni)
    A person with weak, unvalued Se will delay until things pile up, and they're forced by circumstances to do something
    Very strong Se which isn't balanced by strong Ni can also lead to procrastination, for fear of a bad outcome. Or alternatively, to impatience, hasty decisions which waste time and energy. eg. SEEs, SLIs
    I have never had issues with responsibility and meeting deadlines.
    99% of the time, I make the deadline and accomplish what I need to and I am Se PoLR.
    I do procrastinate a bit and sometimes need more motivation but if I say I will do something and there is an external deadline to meet, it will get done.

    Perhaps it's because I'm a rational type as well as having demonstrative Ni.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  16. #16
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Procrastination is about anxiety and all types can do it in certain areas of life.

  17. #17
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    Procrastination is about anxiety and all types can do it in certain areas of life.
    How?

  18. #18
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,305
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Irrationals/perceivers

  19. #19

    Default

    @Maritsa @chips and underwear

    hm maybe I am wrong then, perhaps irresponsibility is less about weak Se and more about weak Ni. Without being able to foresee the likely consequences of not acting (Ni) a person may procrastinate, waste time, or conversely act too quickly. And yes, being of rational temperament probably has much to do with it too, irrationals are much more likely to change things on a whim.

  20. #20
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This helps understand procrastination in a non socionics context and is very funny for those who suffer from it. Not helping you finding what type "this person" is, but still might be worth the read.

    http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html


    http://waitbutwhy.com/2015/03/procra...on-matrix.html


    It's also recommended to all other self proclaimed procrastinators out here, we can beat the procrastination monkey we can! I'm going to do it tomorrow!

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    The person needs a lot of external motivation to move
    What sort of external motivation? Does the person never ever move otherwise or do they actually do things when motivated by their own ideas/ideals/whatever you were referring to?

  22. #22
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,225
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I score super low on enneagram 8 and, surprise surprise, I have problems with responsibility. The irony is 8s/Se doms also seem to have the most problems with responsibility, but in a different way. With low scoring 8s/Se polrs its a refusal to put their comfort at risk, while with 8/Se doms its more of matter of refusing to do things simply out of responsibility when there is no personal gain left for them.

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Usually Ne ego types motivate others

  24. #24
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fay my cousin has MS and she's ESE she procrastinated a lot out of lack of energy pre onset of the conditions so part of it is not type related

  25. #25
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Usually Ne ego types motivate others
    Ne eogs motivate people to do stuff thats offering potential. No motivating people to do the grind of life or other stuff that OP is talking about. Its a completely different type of motivation!

    (more "you can do whatever you want and be a greater person" less "get your shit together and pay those fucking bills and take the trash out")

  26. #26
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Ne ego

    Alternatively Ni ego
    I don't really procrastinate. I just do what I want to do and I will get around to "it "when the timing feels right. Doing what you prefer to be doing may appear to be procrastinating to others.


    #spindoctor

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  27. #27

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    XXXp - p types are always in need of more information. You're more than welcome to Google "j vs p" on Socionics.com

  28. #28
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think a whole lot of people procrastinate on tasks that they don´t know how to do.

    I haven´t seen many procrastinators in "basic" jobs where each task can be accomplished quickly and easily.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  29. #29
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I generally accept responsibility easily and arrange and do things . I don't have a tendency to procrastination.

  30. #30
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I procrastinate in everything including basic jobs and sometimes I would rather do work others may consider difficult if it's something that realllly interests me! I have really low Se and low Te I think those may be reasons why and also most likely some undiagnosed inattentive ADHD. I get overwhelmed extremely easily and am constantly losing or forgetting things.

  31. #31
    tejing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    TIM
    LII-H
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This could be any type, really, but whatever their type, it sounds like they're not getting enough of their super-id functions. When this goes on for a while one can develop a very low stress tolerance, and low psychological energy.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

  32. #32
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this is a break down of functioning. what caused the person to break down?

  33. #33
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    It's also recommended to all other self proclaimed procrastinators out here, we can beat the procrastination monkey we can! I'm going to do it tomorrow!
    I am pretty good at delegating responsibility in a way that others do not find offensive, except to other IEIs. Funny how an SLE can ask them to do the same thing I just did but they will do it right then. If I ask them to do something they will say, "I will when I am ready."

    I don't procrastinate telling others what needs to be done and when. I work well under pressure. It fuels me to get things done. Give me a deadline and I will find a way to meet it otherwise I will get to it when I am ready. I have a good sense of how long something takes so I can get a bit snippy if someone keeps reminding me. I tell them to remind me once then leave me a post it note where I will see it. Relentless reminding is annoying since I already know.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  34. #34
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I have never had issues with responsibility and meeting deadlines.
    99% of the time, I make the deadline and accomplish what I need to and I am Se PoLR.
    I do procrastinate a bit and sometimes need more motivation but if I say I will do something and there is an external deadline to meet, it will get done.

    Perhaps it's because I'm a rational type as well as having demonstrative Ni.
    Oh forgot to say. I type you SLI because you need the motivating superpower of Ne ego type. If you don't think Ne means motivation please reread Jung's Ne. Thank you

  35. #35
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am pretty good at delegating responsibility in a way that others do not find offensive, except to other IEIs. Funny how an SLE can ask them to do the same thing I just did but they will do it right then. If I ask them to do something they will say, "I will when I am ready."

    I don't procrastinate telling others what needs to be done and when. I work well under pressure. It fuels me to get things done. Give me a deadline and I will find a way to meet it otherwise I will get to it when I am ready. I have a good sense of how long something takes so I can get a bit snippy if someone keeps reminding me. I tell them to remind me once then leave me a post it note where I will see it. Relentless reminding is annoying since I already know.
    I would like to VI this SLE.

  36. #36
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I don't really procrastinate. I just do what I want to do and I will get around to "it "when the timing feels right. Doing what you prefer to be doing may appear to be procrastinating to others.


    #spindoctor
    Gosh ...those IEI. Always have enough time.

  37. #37
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Oh forgot to say. I type you SLI because you need the motivating superpower of Ne ego type. If you don't think Ne means motivation please reread Jung's Ne. Thank you
    Why do you think I need the motivating superpower of Ne ego? What evidence do you have for that?

    It's funny you say that because most people on this forum see me as an Ne ego type, not the other way around.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  38. #38
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Why do you think I need the motivating superpower of Ne ego? What evidence do you have for that?

    It's funny you say that because most people on this forum see me as an Ne ego type, not the other way around.
    You just wrote it

  39. #39
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You just wrote it
    I don't get it.

    Enlighten me, Ms. Ne ego smartypants.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  40. #40
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I have never had issues with responsibility and meeting deadlines.
    99% of the time, I make the deadline and accomplish what I need to and I am Se PoLR.
    I do procrastinate a bit and sometimes need more motivation but if I say I will do something and there is an external deadline to meet, it will get done.

    Perhaps it's because I'm a rational type as well as having demonstrative Ni.
    Here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •