1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is something that evokes a particular emotion within you. It's like a heightened sense of appreciation. You can find beauty in anything.
Love is too abstract and vague to define.

2. What are your most important values?
Individuality. Liberty. Autonomy.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
No, I don't subscribe to religion. I don't even care whether God exists or not. I just abhor the concept of religion. An external system telling you what is right and what is wrong? No. I don't need an anchor to be moral. Also, the belief that God is judging you and that your life is premeditated. I live my life on my own terms. I also think a lot of religious practices and customs are bullshit. So there.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
The unfortunate ramifications of war pertain to the destruction of lives and property. People who are not involved have to "sacrifice" their lives, all because of a pissing contest between two so-called leaders of the country. On the other hand, war is rather fascinating when you think about the tactics and stratagems employed. This is one of the reasons I love the A Song Of Ice And Fire series. Whenever a character discusses his plan of action and how he intends to gather his resources and attack the enemy... it's kind of stimulating. War is such a fascinating game. The tactics. The strategies. Knowing exactly what to do and managing your resources efficiently. So, I'm kind of ambivalent about it. No opinion on militaries, except that I don't want to be in an army.

You have power when you can do whatever you want and crush your opposition. When you feel like a conqueror. When you call the shots.

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Nothing in particular comes to mind. I guess I engage in arguments a lot. I love arguing.
Again, I don't have any concrete set of interests. My interests don't define me. Who I am defines me.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Not really. I'm focused on my body in the sense that I want to look and feel aesthetically appealing.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
Don't like them.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I don't see what this has to do with cognition and my response to this question would be similar to that of the one about interests. I guess I did express my predilection towards Game Of Thrones.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

When my current situation feels hopeless and without a positive future. When I'm treated unfairly and my preferences and goals aren't respected.
Too vague. There are many things that can make smile.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

When I'm enjoying myself and surrounded by people or things I like.

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
People see my obstinacy as a weakness. I protect my interests and strongly resist when people try to make me do something I don't want to or encroach on my territory. Like I said before, I live my life on my own terms.
I don't dislike anything in particular about myself.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
People see my resolution as my strength, I guess. I know who I am and what I want. I'm also decisive and complimented for being logical, although I'm just using common sense and looking for efficiency.

I like that I have a strong grip on who I am.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Evaluating options. Knowing which road to choose. I have a good foresight of things but I find difficulty in choosing between options. I vacillate. I also want to put every second of my life to good use.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yeah. Eh, I don't know.

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I dislike people who impose their views on others and people who think they can analyze everything. People who think everything has a specific reason and must adhere to some obscure system of logic that they pulled out of their ass. Logic is in the real world. If I punch a wall, I might break my hand. That's logic. The sky is blue. Two plus two makes four. It's what makes sense. Not all that shit about systems and complexities. Philosophy frustrates me. Sorry, ranted a little there. I also dislike people who think they know what's best for everyone or try to make people do things just for the sake of entertaining the company. Get out of here.

I can't think of specific qualities I like in people.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I like sex. Don't know what to think about romance.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Let him develop on his own and not try to control him or interfere with his growth. Let him be his own man. However, be cautious about any potentially dangerous developments. Basically, doing what Cersei should have done with Joffrey.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I've just decided that it's futile to argue with someone over different beliefs because people don't really want to change so spontaneously, especially when it's someone else telling them to do so, which I can understand.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Eh, not sure. I'll answer later, tired of questions at this point.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose friends based on my visceral feeling about them. There is no set process.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

I become a fortress.