Thread: Video typing, why not

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video typing, why not

Figured I would post a video here and see what you guys think for my type. I kept it pretty short for obvious reasons, if more is needed I can supply. I've been typed, or at least attempted to by others, it was more in regards to mbti though, the first one thought I was an ENTJ at first impression, or maybe an intj/ istj. The second two people thought I was a clear cut INTP. But that was for mbti, well anyways here we go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hts_...ature=youtu.be

TIM
    &*self
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can see Ti dom. First impression was ISTj
    salmon

Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

may be ENFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

valuing for sure.
    I would say some kind of Delta or Alpha type. Probably sensing ego but it's harder to say. The video is too short and we don't have enough data to figure it out.

Btw am I the only one having trouble listening? The ventilator is actually making a lot of noise.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Figured I would post a video here and see what you guys think for my type. I kept it pretty short for obvious reasons, if more is needed I can supply. I've been typed, or at least attempted to by others, it was more in regards to mbti though, the first one thought I was an ENTJ at first impression, or maybe an intj/ istj. The second two people thought I was a clear cut INTP. But that was for mbti, well anyways here we go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hts_...ature=youtu.be
    What the fuck is that sound? Is it a turbine lol? It's making listening to you very hard. Also, please do prepare for this kind of stuff. Because if you do it in random...hmm...yeah.

Were you even aware of that sound? Be as it may, you seem like alpha NT and because you make such a deal about intro, prolly LII.

TIM
    NF
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd go with alpha ILE
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    What the fuck is that sound? Is it a turbine lol? It's making listening to you very hard. Also, please do prepare for this kind of stuff. Because if you do it in random...hmm...yeah.

Were you even aware of that sound? Be as it may, you seem like alpha NT and because you make such a deal about intro, prolly LII.
    Maybe the fan, I wasn't really aware of it being loud, I generally forget it's on, I can make a new video I suppose lol. And I wanted to have to think for the answers and everything, if I had formulated the responses in my head already, I think it wouldn't have been as good for typing.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the fan, I wasn't really aware of it being loud, I generally forget it's on, I can make a new video I suppose lol. And I wanted to have to think for the answers and everything, if I had formulated the responses in my head already, I think it wouldn't have been as good for typing.
    There is no need imo. Your thinkinh on the run and speaking from conceptual side makes me actually think of NP-notably alpha NP(I don't see you as ILI/INTp at all). How are you with expressing emotions and such things?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok cool, because the turbine noise is still there, maybe it was my computer.

I'm not very good at it and generally try to avoid expressing emotions and the sort. I try to find a reason for why I feel certain things sometimes, but yea generally just distrust them.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok cool, because the turbine noise is still there, maybe it was my computer.

I'm not very good at it and generally try to avoid expressing emotions and the sort. I try to find a reason for why I feel certain things sometimes, but yea generally just distrust them.
    Which do you distrust more? Fi-relation oriented stuff or Fe-emotional oriented stuff?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Which do you distrust more? Fi-relation oriented stuff or Fe-emotional oriented stuff?
    I guess relationships, I'm not very good at understanding them and think it makes me seem more cold because I don't where they are at generally. Fe wise I don't think I'm the kind of person people come to for emotional problems, and I don't want to be lol.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    I can see Ti dom. First impression was ISTj
    Could be. I was leaning more towards LII/INTj

I didn't see a whole lot to suggest Se valuing. His deameanor seems more gentle, nonaggressive, more like Si/Ne. Not implying that all ISTjs are aggressive.

Logical, unemotional but gently smiles quite a bit- Fe seeking perhaps.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

aww you seem really friendly and just generally like a good person/human being.

but you really need to fix your audio! I could barely hear you cuz of that static.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impression is that you're an alpha NT, but I don't feel I have enough information to decide between ILE and LII. A longer video (ideally with better sound) and/or some written info would help.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    My first impression is that you're an alpha NT, but I don't feel I have enough information to decide between ILE and LII. A longer video (ideally with better sound) and/or some written info would help.
    I had made another one, I think the audio should be a little better, but that sound was still there. I think it's just my computer, not sure why though:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mPI565JswQ

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would still type you as LII going off from the second video. You do seem very alpha NT in vibe and the way you answer some of the quesetions. Famous for inventing something, the answer to life, etc. I think more introverted than extraverted because when you answered the question about a perfect day, everything you mentioned was solitary activtities. Also you said your sister describes you as 'distant'. This would make introvert more likely (although compared to other extraverts ILE sometimes seems more distant, probably due to more abstract type interests and weak ethics). You still seem less dry and more expressive than alot of LIIs do though. I would guess Ne subtype, which can look rather ILE-like. So LII-Ne.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you're thinking about the kinds of things you're interested in, do you use temporary structures to build and shape a permanent intuition or do you use temporary intuitions to build and shape a permanent structure?
    The former would be ILE, the latter LII.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I would still type you as LII going off from the second video. You do seem very alpha NT in vibe and the way you answer some of the quesetions. Famous for inventing something, the answer to life, etc. I think more introverted than extraverted because when you answered the question about a perfect day, everything you mentioned was solitary activtities. Also you said your sister describes you as 'distant'. This would make introvert more likely (although compared to other extraverts ILE sometimes seems more distant, probably due to more abstract type interests and weak ethics). You still seem less dry and more expressive than alot of LIIs do though. I would guess Ne subtype, which can look rather ILE-like. So LII-Ne.
    Good post, thanks for the detailed input.

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    When you're thinking about the kinds of things you're interested in, do you use temporary structures to build and shape a permanent intuition or do you use temporary intuitions to build and shape a permanent structure?
    The former would be ILE, the latter LII.
    The second definitely sounds more likely, I'll continue to think about that though.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So as far as subytpes, what would the difference between and ILE-Ti and an LII-Ne be? It seems like they would be very similar.