Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 90

Thread: A new socionics test

  1. #1
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default A new socionics test

    Because you just can't have too many socionics tests.

    http://aimtoknow.com/test/personality-test


    I get a tie between LII and ILI.

    LII description

    ILI description

    Going by those descriptions, LII. I don't look like some emo goth type.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  2. #2
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

    LII or LIE

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    TIM
    IEE-Ne 792 so/sx
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

    Critic (ILI)

    http://aimtoknow.com/test/personalit...680fcedb4da3d4
    Last edited by Succubus Sam; 08-29-2015 at 12:55 PM.

  4. #4
    Shay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ANALYST (LII)

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Because you just can't have too many socionics tests.

    http://aimtoknow.com/test/personality-test


    I get a tie between LII and ILI.

    LII description

    ILI description

    Going by those descriptions, LII. I don't look like some emo goth type.
    Did anyone really get their type? Something's fishy imo.

    My result is so crazy that I won't even mention it .

  6. #6
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

    LYRICIST (IEI)


  7. #7
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Capital letters are so aggressive.




  8. #8
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Did anyone really get their type? Something's fishy imo.

    My result is so crazy that I won't even mention it .
    I got my type, plus my quasi-identical type.

    Oh, go ahead and mention your type. I promise not to laugh.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  9. #9
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    Capital letters are so aggressive.
    ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE IN BOLD-FACE!
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  10. #10
    rob timidly hacim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    personal space station
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

    ANALYST (LII)


    http://aimtoknow.com/test/personalit...ecc4f928d1c64d (link)

    Strong IN, moderate TJ.

    Given that this test uses correct dichotomous definitions for Socionics, this is a dichotomy test that I approve of.

  11. #11
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,220
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    ILI OR ILE

  12. #12
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE IN BOLD-FACE!
    I will kill you


    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

    ENTREPRENEUR (LIE)


    hu ho

    E ~ 2.15*I
    N ~ 2.15*S
    T ~ 6*F
    J ~ 1.25*P

    omg omg I read the description it's sooo me, it's clear, I RESONATED so much with it <33333333333333
    Last edited by Mega; 08-29-2015 at 01:58 AM.




  13. #13
    may's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    614
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahahahaha

    ...sorry chips and underwear

  14. #14
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    hahahahaha

    ...sorry chips and underwear




  15. #15
    Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Red Sox and Celtics and Bruins, oh my!
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESI or IEI

  16. #16
    Shay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Read the descriptions and this one far more fitted - Critic (ILI)

    Husband just did the test also and his result - Politician (SEE)

  17. #17
    cldwlker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    ILE ELVF sx/sp
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    SEEKER (ILE)
    I realized I was clearly Ne-dom over the past weeks, I seriously considered IEE but I guess I'm ILE then, a not so clever one then

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I got my type, plus my quasi-identical type.

    Oh, go ahead and mention your type. I promise not to laugh.
    These types:

    FeSi types
    FeNi types

    ...whatever.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To correct myself, I've blindly trusted the site when I wrote that. I just retook it and actually looked at percentages. It is I ~ F > S > P ~ J > N > E >> T.

    So...a logical conclussion would be that I'm either:

    ESI (ISFj)
    or
    SEI (ISFp)

    In other words, quasi id's. Splendid.

  20. #20
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    NF
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't click on next *sigh*
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

    Critic (ILI)

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,774
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is the answer shaded or something when you click on it? i get no reaction =/
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalinoches View Post
    is the answer shaded or something when you click on it? i get no reaction =/
    Same thing happened here, it worked properly when I went into incognito mode on chrome. I believe the adblockers were interfering with the page layout and the scripts

  24. #24
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,879
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalinoches View Post
    is the answer shaded or something when you click on it? i get no reaction =/
    When I turned off my adblocker it worked but windows crashed and lost results.

    Edit: I did it again.

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:


    EII or IEI
    Last edited by Aylen; 08-30-2015 at 05:43 PM.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  25. #25

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,774
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    Advisor (IEE)

    i knew i would get static this time and kinda answered the involving questions extrovertedly ,whereas i used to answer that i prefer being involved by others..... n other stuff
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  26. #26
    Chacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    France
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got LII or SLI.

    I don't know why this test put me so much points in Sensing though.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    To correct myself, I've blindly trusted the site when I wrote that. I just retook it and actually looked at percentages. It is I ~ F > S > P ~ J > N > E >> T.

    So...a logical conclussion would be that I'm either:

    ESI (ISFj)
    or
    SEI (ISFp)

    In other words, quasi id's. Splendid.
    Yea that's fine.

    I got LSI, no quasi was mentioned, just LSI.

    Also, 100% S, 100% T, lol.

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    I will kill you


    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

    ENTREPRENEUR (LIE)


    hu ho

    E ~ 2.15*I
    N ~ 2.15*S
    T ~ 6*F
    J ~ 1.25*P

    omg omg I read the description it's sooo me, it's clear, I RESONATED so much with it <33333333333333
    You no longer hate the word?

  29. #29
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    You no longer hate the word?
    I thought I made it pretty clear that I was making fun of people using that kind of words in that sentence, especially with me using underlign, bold and italic, which I never use. I guess I was wrong.




  30. #30
    Dudette88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default A new socionics test

    ILI or LIE

    Dafuq
    Last edited by Dudette88; 08-31-2015 at 04:38 AM.

  31. #31
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    2,524
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Took the test, got LIE again.

  32. #32
    Roro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    TIM
    6 sp
    Posts
    999
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LII or IEI

    The alternative is LSI or IEI, depending on how #28 is answered. Difficult to choose between practical/task-oriented and novel/changing activities.

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Yea that's fine.

    I got LSI, no quasi was mentioned, just LSI.

    Also, 100% S, 100% T, lol.
    Well, tbh it keeps giving me ExE as a second option even tho E got rolled over by I. The last question seems to determine the "or type". The main type I get dances between ESI and its qi SEI.

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    I thought I made it pretty clear that I was making fun of people using that kind of words in that sentence, especially with me using underlign, bold and italic, which I never use. I guess I was wrong.
    Sry I didn't have the context. Would've been more obvious IRL


    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Well, tbh it keeps giving me ExE as a second option even tho E got rolled over by I. The last question seems to determine the "or type". The main type I get dances between ESI and its qi SEI.
    That last question is about Club (ST/SF/NT/NF).

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Sry I didn't have the context. Would've been more obvious IRL




    That last question is about Club (ST/SF/NT/NF).
    Question number 30 most decidedly isn't about clubs(unless SF like to experiment with previously unknown and find out potentials O.O). I think question number 29 is about clubs. Be as it may. I've now narrowed it substantially to iSFx.

    Which characters would be ESI? I know that big Lebowsky(the Dude) is practically an embodiment of SEI. And I kinda doubt I'm like him...

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Question number 30 most decidedly isn't about clubs(unless SF like to experiment with previously unknown and find out potentials O.O). I think question number 29 is about clubs. Be as it may. I've now narrowed it substantially to iSFx.
    Yes, question 30 is about clubs, you can check it, unless the test varies the order in which the questions are being asked. (Question 29 was about temperaments.) Just because you picked a non-SF option it doesn't mean you can't have SF types in your result as the test takes into account 29 other questions .

    Pretty sure you are no Fe ego however. ESI seems fine for you

  37. #37

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Yes, question 30 is about clubs, you can check it, unless the test varies the order in which the questions are being asked. (Question 29 was about temperaments.) Just because you picked a non-SF option it doesn't mean you can't have SF types in your result as the test takes into account 29 other questions .

    Pretty sure you are no Fe ego however. ESI seems fine for you
    Fine. How about them ESI characters?

  38. #38
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Fine. How about them ESI characters?
    You got the "E", the "S" and the "I".
    No need to say thanks, I'm glad to help you




  39. #39

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    You got the "E", the "S" and the "I".
    No need to say thanks, I'm glad to help you
    Idk why, but that made me lol. I've to fix something.

  40. #40
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •