Thread: Gamma, Nature's Flushers

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Gamma, Nature's Flushers

Oh god, this is terrible but I must post this disturbing mental connection I've made. They say that Gamma's are best found in teams of 6 and that the team breaks down into teams of 3. Six... The military has 6 man teams, that they break down into 3 also makes perfect military sense... We naturally form perfectly functional and scarily effective kill teams. I even get hard because of gruesome thoughts. Ever watch Higurashi no naku koro ni? Those faces, why do they turn me on so much? Oh, right, I'd love to kill someone who deserves it. Ever read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac? Oh yeah, I get it, and boy do I like it. An SEE said it was her favorite comic, and after reading it I can see why she recommended it to me. I regret never dating her or asking her out, but I am glad to have met her acquaintance. She will always hold a special place in my heart.

"Fun" for us is horror to the other quadra. We want to have "fun" with you, problem is our "fun" involves you bleeding and crying for the mercy which we don't understand. Usually intellectually, sometimes physically, but really, you only feel when you bleed. The world collapsing all around us, and all we can do is laugh. In that creepy, psychotic way that haunts you for the rest of your days.

ILI: destroyers of the mind overtly
    SEE: destroyers of the body subtly
    LIE: destroyers of the body overtly
    SEI: destroyers of the mind subtly

Read up on this, you'll see why it is. Then you get to the hidden agendas, yeah, now you see why we cry. Demons who wish they were angels we are.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is truth to what you say. I used to have a compulsion where I'd ask people what they would do in hypothetical scenarios where they'd have to do something awful and painful to their dearest friends and family members. The odd thing is that I think Gammas find that sort of subject matter to be like emotional candy. I had a friend who I'm pretty sure was an ISFj that was always quick to give their opinions and ask for more scenarios. Demons who wish they were angels indeed.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    I think there is truth to what you say. I used to have a compulsion where I'd ask people what they would do in hypothetical scenarios where they'd have to do something awful and painful to their dearest friends and family members. The odd thing is that I think Gammas find that sort of subject matter to be like emotional candy. I had a friend who I'm pretty sure was an ISFj that was always quick to give their opinions and ask for more scenarios. Demons who wish they were angels indeed.
    It is. It's candy, and we gladly, graciously, and greedily devour it. Which one of our kids would we eat if we had to? Oh, we already know, and we're fattening them up a bit so they'll be extra tender when we're forced to engage in cannibalism to survive. Who among our friends do we want at our side during the Zombie Apocalypse? Well, besides a redneck (they got tons of guns and ammo, very useful) it'll be our immediate family and boy will we fight for them, but the in-laws and extended family? They're rather more expendable, after all I haven't known them as long. It's easier when you don't know them as much as the immediate family and I'm more ready to spend their lives than I am, say, the lives of my own mother or brother. I like my bro's wife and all, but she ain't my bro nor is she really my sister. If we come out the other end of this I'd rather my bro make it if I must choose. Yeah, he'd grieve his wife, but there are plenty of fish in the sea and it's a lot easier for a man to find a new spouse than it is for a woman to do the same. Thus, when the shit hits the fan, I'm gonna prioritize him over her. Oh, he'll hate me for it, but if you can't handle the hate of your own kin then you simply won't survive a ZomPoc. You must be able to plug the infected, period. So yeah, he gets bit, I blast him or send him on a suicide mission, better him than me. We got flow charts for this shit, and we do ever so love to share them with earnestly interested people.

We want to be nice, we want the world to be filled with smiles and puppies. Sadly, it isn't, it's filled with shit. And it is our sad lot to flush that shit down the metaphysical toilet. Sucks, but someone has to do it. Hence, demons. If they ever saw our thought processes they'd think us demons. If only things weren't the way they are...

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Oh god, this is terrible but I must post this disturbing mental connection I've made. They say that Gamma's are best found in teams of 6 and that the team breaks down into teams of 3. Six... The military has 6 man teams, that they break down into 3 also makes perfect military sense... We naturally form perfectly functional and scarily effective kill teams. I even get hard because of gruesome thoughts. Ever watch Higurashi no naku koro ni? Those faces, why do they turn me on so much? Oh, right, I'd love to kill someone who deserves it. Ever read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac? Oh yeah, I get it, and boy do I like it. An SEE said it was her favorite comic, and after reading it I can see why she recommended it to me. I regret never dating her or asking her out, but I am glad to have met her acquaintance. She will always hold a special place in my heart.

"Fun" for us is horror to the other quadra. We want to have "fun" with you, problem is our "fun" involves you bleeding and crying for the mercy which we don't understand. Usually intellectually, sometimes physically, but really, you only feel when you bleed. The world collapsing all around us, and all we can do is laugh. In that creepy, psychotic way that haunts you for the rest of your days.

ILI: destroyers of the mind overtly
    SEE: destroyers of the body subtly
    LIE: destroyers of the body overtly
    SEI: destroyers of the mind subtly

Read up on this, you'll see why it is. Then you get to the hidden agendas, yeah, now you see why we cry. Demons who wish they were angels we are.
    you're an idiot

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    you're an idiot
    I don't think it was meant to be taken that seriously.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I don't think it was meant to be taken that seriously.
    i would hope not

this entire forum is full of idiots, it's hard to tell

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i would hope not

Now that's just mean. Come, let's go to the super fun room. No, don't mind the various torture devices, I just collect those in my spare time. I promise I've never used them before...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

spank his bum, spank it hard

Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hard to live among so much idiots. Looks like part of s&m practice. Beta-gamma fun. I understand.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Word Definition Warrior – WDW Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just stole SEI from alpha quadra and gave them wrong attributes. This is personal: Give them back or else an ESE comes to hug you and will continue the procedure until you blush.

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post

spank his bum, spank it hard
    Hot... not... with that image in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Hard to live among so much idiots. Looks like part of s&m practice. Beta-gamma fun. I understand.
    I doubt you were being excluded in that statement. A for the effort put into distancing yourself from it, by agreeing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    You just stole SEI from alpha quadra and gave them wrong attributes. This is personal: Give them back or else an ESE comes to hug you and will continue the procedure until you blush.
    No worries, he just made a typo I'm sure.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god, this is terrible but I must post this disturbing mental connection I've made. They say that Gamma's are best found in teams of 6 and that the team breaks down into teams of 3. Six... The military has 6 man teams, that they break down into 3 also makes perfect military sense... We naturally form perfectly functional and scarily effective kill teams.
    I pretty much suck at battlefield 3. but now come to think of it, they use squads of 4 people. it's just doesn't suit my personality.

btw manny paqcuiao, bruce lee and muhammed Ali are all SEE's. so they are body destroyers yes.

for the rest i don't know what the heck you are talking about, i think you are drunk and i shouldn't be here with you.

wait or are you a girl, then it's ok.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I pretty much suck at battlefield 3. but now come to think of it, they use squads of 4 people. it's just doesn't suit my personality.

btw manny paqcuiao, bruce lee and muhammed Ali are all SEE's. so they are body destroyers yes.

for the rest i don't know what the heck you are talking about, i think you are drunk and i shouldn't be here with you.

wait or are you a girl, then it's ok.
    I'm not a girl. Though that would make a lot more sense in one and only one area. Outside that I'm totally a dude but in that one instance I'm a total girl. I will not mention what area I speak of as it has already been made quite clear what my future desires are elsewhere. I'm a victim type for a reason, traditions get in the way of the fulfillment of that desire. Other than that well, plug my own ass into the equations and watch them explode. I'm just sayin', Gamma seems to be the "undertaker" quadra if ya catch my meaning. We... dispose of the waste. The other quadras may hate that but someone has to handle the vexing problem of "taking out the trash" as it were.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So your own concious experiences and thoughts being projected onto a categorical group of people with only your word as merit.

Flush.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a girl. Though that would make a lot more sense in one and only one area. Outside that I'm totally a dude but in that one instance I'm a total girl. I will not mention what area I speak of as it has already been made quite clear what my future desires are elsewhere. I'm a victim type for a reason, traditions get in the way of the fulfillment of that desire. Other than that well, plug my own ass into the equations and watch them explode.
    so you are a t-girl let's not complicate things. just don't forget to shave the legs.
    Last edited by Jarno; 09-12-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think you're ENTp and E5.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I think you're ENTp and E5.
    I'll agree with the E5 part. I do not agree on type however. Whatever else I am I am most certainly not extroverted.