37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [Psyche-Yoga] Sexta 5

Sexta 5

Types: VLEF, FELV, FLEV, VELF

[1&4] Result Aspects: V and F

[2&3] Process Aspects: L and E

Unlike the two previous sextas, the fifth sexta is less focused on work towards achievement or improving what is. But instead focuses on enjoying the achieved comforts, turning their minds towards creative endeavors like science, art and self-understanding/development. They will often be attracted to intellectual pursuits and scientific research, developing and furthering understandings within this field. They also seem to have a more materialistic focus, which means that their wish for self-development often translates into wishing to look good in both body (F) and spirit (E & L) and actively work towards doing so. Despite not having the more pure and constructive work-oriented tendencies of sexta 3 and 4, they do share their determination, and are also able to work towards a goal, though it’s usually manifested as extension of an already existing area (Such as becoming a sport star or a lead scientific analyst) rather than creating something independant.

The negative of it is, that the people in this sexta may, like those of the fourth, disregard emotional displays and to the best of their abilities try to minimize the overall emotional expressions in themselves and others. They can also be quite arrogant, and critiquing of the weaknesses of others, now related to physical and intellectual shortcomings, rather than ones concentrated on lacking goals and directions. Also, like the first sexta, they can be greedy or completely deny the physical aspects of life.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VLEF (Socrates)

[1V] First Willpower: VLEF is first and foremost prone to leadership and organizing efforts to collect information. They are characterized by their ability to stubbornly defend their opinions, including the strict compliance to supporting the independence and freedom of others. They never make any exceptions, not placing a single soul outside of the rules, VLEF sincerely believes that people should have complete control of their own fate and that therefore, they should simply be themselves. VLEF also has a strong tendency to set their own long-term ambitions into the near future, while still keeping in mind that the VLEF seeks to become a well respected and admired person, as a result of their accomplishments.

[2L] Second Logic: VLEFs excel at constructing logical trails of thought and generating clear arguments; this is understandably one of the main advantages of this type. VLEF are commonly found in science and research, making brilliant professors whose lectures have an impeccable language structure and argument skill. A typical example of VLEF is Sherlock Holmes, his unsurpassed deductive method, which is the great ability to build inferences based on the most obscure facts. Debate, discussion, deductive reasoning, logic games and solving puzzles can give the VLEF great joy as they will often partake in these activities in a non-serious manner.

[3E] Third Emotion: VLEF tends to refer to strong emotions with a powerful bitterness and distaste. In their opinion, people's emotional perception of the world is one of the main reasons for why the world is riddled with so many mistakes and errors. The VLEF will reject any emotional argument, by saying simply; "*insert emotion here*, is unworthy of my attention." Apparently, one of the representatives of this type was St. Ignatius Brianchaninov, who set forth the "ascetic experience" concept to combat excessive the enthusiasm for emotional imagery. For which they are perceived as a major risk, because emotional imagery can lead a person astray and forget completely about their responsibilities. However, other representatives of this type, cannot cope with their emotions very well and will lead to the VLEF to issue an overly harsh assessment of different people and their emotions.

[4F] Fourth Physics: VLEF is minimally attached to the material world as possible, as they can behave in a very austere manner, sacrificing their material well-being without any problems, because they themselves are worth much more than any sort of non-living material objects in reality. VLEF is certainly able to take risks (It is not by chance that many Sherlock Holmes stories are about risking his life for the sake of exposing the offender), in some cases they can even self-sacrifice for the sake of their beliefs.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Looking at the picture of Socrates, looks like 1V + 4F is a dangerous combo of traits. Strong 1V ready to fight but the weak 4F physics gets you beat up.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg thanks Megane for all the work! That's great! (and anyone that has helped if there is!)

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Looking at the picture of Socrates, looks like 1V + 4F is a dangerous combo of traits. Strong 1V ready to fight but the weak 4F physics gets you beat up.
    Well, I might actually have that now that I think about it. I know for damn sure V is 1 or 2 and my F is 3 or 4. Still trying to pin it down though. Like anything it's about how well developed it is. For instance, if you are lucky enough to have your dual in your immediate family you're far less likely to get caught in the traps your type normally does because the dual family member almost certainly acted to prevent you from falling to your weaknesses in a smooth, natural manner. It also strengthened the inferior functions, seeing them used right on a regular basis helps you to at least use them functionally (though still not at their best, still need a good dual for an optimal SO).

For example, they'd find just the right way to cool you off if someone pissed you off. Ol' Socrates wouldn't have gotten into that fight that landed him an ass whoopin' and a busted face if someone had just stepped in to diffuse the rising tension or pulled him away from the situation somehow. He's not too good at doing that on his own so someone else has to do it for him. Or you could show him how to keep the odds even so he just kicks everyone's ass instead. I know not to pick fights with bigger people without the tools to compensate. I'm much more willing to confront fools and ignorant people once I got a good tazer on my person. Twice my size? I think Mr. Tesla evens the odds a bit (tazer sounds). Still wanna go?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

would greatly like to read the rest of these profiles.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FELV (Borgia)

[1F] First Physics:
    FELV is a very realistic and materialistic type. They appreciate the comfort and tranquility of living more than anything, indulging in any physical aspect of the world. FELV sometimes gives the impression of a very relaxed person (yet lazy) as they can easily and effortlessly adapt to any kind of settled affairs in surroundings. Therefore, FELV will behave in a very reticent manner if someone is trying to persuade them to look at the non-hedonistic aspects of life and show them that the world isn't all about comfort, ownership and luxury.

[2E] Second Emotion:
    FELV is exquisitely emotional and treats the darker areas of life with care; even to the point of accepting pessimistic and ironic perspectives. They show a good ability to laugh at themselves if something goes wrong and loves various material pleasures of life. However, they will often find themselves masking their true feelings to make others feel better, while occasionally forgetting to completely take care of themselves emotionally. Though, they possess a great concern for helping others (along with themselves too) and are very adaptable to emotional changes in the surroundings

[3L] Third Logic:
    FELV unfortunately is publicly careless and possibly even foolish in respect to rules and regulations. They also perpetuate naive behavior, act very strange or even silly, especially if it puts the other person in a better mood than before. They personally want to believe what they want to believe, even if the ideas are not generally accepted by society. After all, they do not live by the wisdom or philosophies of a book. Their own sense of the material world, is primarily built on the FELV's knowledge from personal experience.

[4V] Fourth Willpower:
    FELV is a very soft and patient character that gives the impression of a follower who can easily oblige to the orders and directives of others. If they demand something and do not get any response in return, the FELV will not be bothered by this; they can endure. Because the FELV lives on the principle of "Come what may." The typical phrase of the FELV: "Nowhere had anyone had shown interest in the fate of an innocent man." This demonstrates the tendency of subordination that the FELV has, they can obey the willpower of external circumstances and easily submit to their future without a second thought.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FLEV (Epicurus)

[1F] First Physics: FLEV is characterized by their strong desire for the completion and fulfillment from the material/physical sensations from around the world. The primary desire for the FLEV, is to find complete enjoyment of the world around them and appreciate the inner stability of the material world, more importantly. Therefore, the FLEV’s physical behavior is unusual compared to other 1F types, they will find it necessary to make great efforts for physical activity, while simultaneously adjusts to the world around them in a very slow manner, rather than instantly finding comfort in their surroundings. Though once the FLEV finds their place of comfort in the world, they feel as relaxed as a fish in water.

[2L] Second Logic: FLEV is known for their above-average speculation on various topics and subjects. Quite often they are talented in the arts, usually in literature, writing, painting, music or art. FLEVs are also characterized by their ability to easily comprehend and summarize knowledge and learn very complex material at a higher level.

[3E] Third Emotion: FLEVs are characterized by their depressing vision of the world and their indifference to beauty and emotion. The best way for them to protect against this sadness is to completely seize their experiences through a perspective of irony. Therefore, will FLEV often have a very good sense of humor and can learn from mistakes of the past to become a happier person overall.

[4V] Fourth Willpower:
    FLEV is inclined to subordinate and obey. This is due to the fact normal decision making is very difficult for the FLEV, because they are very inert by default and do not like drastic change in their lives. Therefore, they need to make the decision to their possessions and keep things the exactly the same in their lifestyles. FLEV understands the importance of decision making and the need for great change; only with regret. Because if their way of life is eventually destroyed, they will become very grateful to accept the help of other people to get this environment back immediately.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I submitted my photo for VI on a Russian PY forum just for kicks and I got VI'ed as FELV.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VELF (Akhmatova)

[1V] First Willpower: VELF are characterized by their tendency to dominate conversation when communicating. However, due to strong emotion, this dominance relates to attracting people in a very friendly manner by portraying a caring, altruistic and helpful attitude. VELF takes emotional and determined responses very seriously, which is why the VELF is able to ask a partner for work done with great cooperation. Thus, the VELF imposes on their colleagues very high demands. VELF always talking about their colleagues and cooperation, as well as what other people think about them. They are able synthesize unflattering estimates of others abilities, along with constructively criticizing the weaknesses and mistakes of others.

[2E] Second Emotions: VELF is very flexible with their emotions and emotional expression. VELF has the ability to emotionally inspire people close to them, being able to construct a very strong personal bond with them. As well as their excellent emotional valuation and enthusiasm; which certainly comes in handy with large gatherings of people. However, VELF is able to change their attitude towards whom they had previously admired, sharply positive to extremely negative. Not wanting to admit it, seeing the first of all the shortcomings of the other person, and sometimes even perceiving it as a figure of course negative. ("Do not associate with him anymore, he's our enemy!") VELF never leaves a person alone with their negative emotions, doing anything possible so the other person won't feel lonely.

[3L] Third Logic: VELF’s reasoning and skepticism is very unusual. On the one hand, the VELF has an increased interest in unusual, non-standard ideas and has enough inspiration capable of being active in the development of these ideas. On the other hand, they see the slightest flaws in their own logic and it can severely backfire on them while in scientific discussions, VELF prefers the role of "devil's advocate." However, sometimes due to their emotional relationship to events or caring for others; all of this is associated with the VELF’s stronger functions, VELF rejects the ideas of logic as such, focusing on more important matters.

[4F] Fourth Physics: VELF sees the material world as a secondary source of joy. VELF enjoys buying new things, but can occasionally buy very expensive items simply for the fun of it; without thinking much about the financial perspective of it. Thus, VELF saves money, primarily because they assume as to one day that it will fulfill the strongest desire of having the best quality items. In addition, this behavior saves them from having to expend energy on the selection process of items, reducing the choice by a fairly simple criterion; expensive means better quality.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've worked myself into a deep confusion, and i now considering both the FLEV and the FELV.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i've worked myself into a deep confusion, and i now considering both the FLEV and the FELV.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. That FLEV description sounds alot like me. I don't look anything like the picture though.

But I still relate to sexta 6 most overall but sexta 5 would be a second choice.