Thread: Why oh why are we so powerful sluts? I mean smuts?

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why oh why are we so powerful sluts? I mean smuts?

Sorry about the sexual obscenity. But actually Gamma and Beta are all about beta jokes than anyone else's. Why? Because we PWN even Satan zaamaa mirou with a harpoon!

PWNED.

QED.

I rest my case.

God, let me rest my soul in your case of feathers.

Everyone let's buy Garnet Cradle.

It's fallen archangelic. For obvious reasons.

Fallen archangels are repetitively redundant (unlike almighty Moi) therefore they should be rid of from this earth entirely by God the Father (I'm Catolic not catatonic)

Thanks guys.
    Pkun
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like archangels.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Well, if an SEE isn't kept in check by daddy or a dual she's... well I can't put it nicely, she'll become a slut. Actually, any girl with severe daddy issues will become a slut, but SEE will start young and fast. Every dude absolutely loves sluts under 40, all the benefits none of the drawbacks (except the STDs) of a romantic relationship, you don't even gotta pay her! Man, what a girl, dudes will do anything for her because she always puts out in the end! Once she hits the wall though nobody will touch her even with a 10 foot pole. Why? Plenty of OTHER sluts that haven't hit the wall. Sorry. It's a terrible thing, but that's how it is. Should have been a high class whore, 125 a trick minimum is a hell of a salary. If you couldn't retire after 40 off of that kind of dosh I got no sympathy for you. That's 6-figures if you're swinging it right for 22 years, invest some of that shit. Hell, if ya let a dude skim some off the top there are people who do that for a living and will even do it for you! Passive income is best income, you don't gotta do shit for it to materialize.

Powerful smuts? Well, nothing cooks up a raunchy scenario like a Gamma does. It's a quadra of victims and aggressors, and the victims are psuedo-aggressors. So those fantasies gets cookin', we're either raping someone or being raped by someone, and both sides are rather liking this arrangement. And since you use Japanese words, well, who the hell do you think writes most of the hentai out there? That's right, us. We're the reason you got a new fetish, we were sure to include detailed descriptions and graphic pictures of it to you so you would join us in our degenerate debauchery . But really, honestly, try a good rape sometime with someone you like and see yourself marrying. Especially if it's female on male, if he likes you I doubt he'll say no.

Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Japan herb looks as best.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Well, if an SEE isn't kept in check by daddy or a dual she's... well I can't put it nicely, she'll become a slut. Actually, any girl with severe daddy issues will become a slut, but SEE will start young and fast. Every dude absolutely loves sluts under 40, all the benefits none of the drawbacks (except the STDs) of a romantic relationship, you don't even gotta pay her! Man, what a girl, dudes will do anything for her because she always puts out in the end! Once she hits the wall though nobody will touch her even with a 10 foot pole. Why? Plenty of OTHER sluts that haven't hit the wall. Sorry. It's a terrible thing, but that's how it is. Should have been a high class whore, 125 a trick minimum is a hell of a salary. If you couldn't retire after 40 off of that kind of dosh I got no sympathy for you. That's 6-figures if you're swinging it right for 22 years, invest some of that shit. Hell, if ya let a dude skim some off the top there are people who do that for a living and will even do it for you! Passive income is best income, you don't gotta do shit for it to materialize.

Powerful smuts? Well, nothing cooks up a raunchy scenario like a Gamma does. It's a quadra of victims and aggressors, and the victims are psuedo-aggressors. So those fantasies gets cookin', we're either raping someone or being raped by someone, and both sides are rather liking this arrangement. And since you use Japanese words, well, who the hell do you think writes most of the hentai out there? That's right, us. We're the reason you got a new fetish, we were sure to include detailed descriptions and graphic pictures of it to you so you would join us in our degenerate debauchery . But really, honestly, try a good rape sometime with someone you like and see yourself marrying. Especially if it's female on male, if he likes you I doubt he'll say no.
    Really, but really? Sluts are ok? WTF MY EYES!!! Do you even think before you speak? Damn! And the talk about prostitutes...do you EVEN think O.O ? Yeah, sure the money's good, but how would you like if your genitals were as crowded as a public restroom? How would you like if you got pierced at least by a STRANGER at least once a day? They are carrying their heads in a bag because only degenerate people visit prostitutes and a lot of degenerics are either crazy or criminals or BOTH. FFS!

On the other notice, feel free to ignore the op. He is eliciting the Se reaction so some hunky SLE could come and manhandle him. My god...

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck did i just read