37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [Psyche-Yoga] Sexta 3

Sexta 3

Types: VLFE, EFLV, ELFV, VFLE

[1&4] Result aspects: V and E

[2&3] Process aspects: L and F

Like the second sexta, the third sexta has a love for positive emotions. Likewise, they also like comfort and material benefits. But they will actively try to start defining goals rather than create comfort for the sake of it. Their logic also becomes more productive and perhaps simpler. Work-oriented logic, rather than catering to the abstract ponderings of the former two sextas. For that reason, they seem rather competent at working effectively towards their goals and creating wealth and comfort for themselves, while positively influencing others towards adapting their constructive mentality without letting themselves get held back by smaller obstacles.

On the negative side, their focus can make them somewhat single minded. Their determination may cause them overlook their own mental health, which can lead to unintended sudden expressions of anger. They are also prone to not understanding and therefore looking down on the weaknesses and shortcomings of others, usually in the form of critiquing for a lack of purpose or goal, or a lack of achievement.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VLFE (Lenin)

[1V] First Willpower:
    VLFE is a type who is inclined primarily to dominate and control. They are very often led by new beginnings, commonly holding high administrative positions. One of the main criterion, if not the most important criterion of success to the VLFE, is hierarchical status. VLFE is perfectly able to achieve this, but they must reach this goal through their ability to negotiate with people, expressing their wants, act at the right time in the right place and sensing the possible benefit from the deal. First Will is immediately noticed in the VLFE, as they will be completely confident in the effectiveness and appropriateness of their decisions, which they can assume that the people around the VLFE do not succeed, because they do not follow their decisions specifically. According to VLFE, losers usually blame themselves for their troubles, and since the VLFE believes that themselves or anyone else is to blame, the VLFE always learns from their mistakes to only get stronger from each failure to finally start winning at something.

[2L] Second Logic:
    VLFE very much enjoys logical reasoning. Suitable careers for the VLFE can often be found in education or writing, as they make excellent teachers and lecturers, as well as authors of quality textbooks that are well recognized. In addition, VLFE manifested in the fact that they love to educate and explain topics to others, trying to teach them to approach life with fidelity and efficiency, in order to achieve the best results by looking at reality through the lens of knowledge.

[3F] Third Physics:
    VLFE pays specific attention to the material world, as they can play sports and achieve considerable success in the sport without being a professional athlete. They might also pay greater attention to the accumulation of money, taking care of property, health, as well as the bodily pleasures of life. VLFE comprehends their concerns about material world, so that they may live in a lifestyle that limits material activities, therefore, VLFE's outlook on the physical world might be perceived as absurd and unnatural, when in reality they simply have standards for the particular activities that they partake in.

[4E] Fourth Emotion:
    VLFE appreciates the emotional states of others, sometimes believing that they provide initial information about human psychology, yet they sharply reject negative attitudes and emotional pressure suddenly placed on them. Typically showing high hostility towards this external pressure, due to the fact that in their view, emotion is the least suitable for the role in assisting towards discovering the various truths of the world.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EFLV (Bukharin)

[1E] First Emotion: EFLV is a type that’s fully capable in admiring the simple joys of life. Their love for comedy, good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at themselves are all noticeable qualities in the EFLV. EFLV’s humor comes from everyday life, as their sense of humor is naturally very satirical and realistic. EFLV make excellent performers, whose greatest quality is their ability to laugh at the most bitter aspects of life. However, EFLV is not only cheerful and entertaining; but also extremely loyal, being able to endure hardships in the name of loyalty through the most severe parts of a relationship. One of the most vivid examples of a literary EFLV is Samwise Gamgee, whom followed Frodo with through all difficulties, up to the Mountain of Doom.

[2F] Second Physics:
    EFLV is able to appreciate the material pleasures of life, particularly the culinary arts. EFLV not only loves to eat, but also loves to cook as well, still being able to accomplish physical tasks/labor with ease. Their sense of humor is always very pragmatic, rather than abstract/silly and EFLV is still able to laugh about even when they are under a lot of stress. EFLV is very hardworking and are not afraid to take risks if it benefits the people around them, they feel that it is absolutely necessary to risk material resources for pleasure or even to partake in risky decision making that might possibly lead to a good outcome.

[3L] Third Logic:
    EFLV can characterized by a desire to pretend to be “illogical”, sometimes even willing to pretend to be a fool to showcase the irony in patterns of behavior. When others are laughing at them, even if they are called stupid, they are willing to endure. Perhaps that is the EFLV that represented the jester archetype, as they allowed the kings to tell the truth about their kingdoms and reveal otherwise encrypted information.

[4V] Fourth Willpower:
    EFLV is easily subordinated and indifferent to conflict, showing a remarkable amount of patience when receiving insults and accusations; they see no point in fighting back, as it only makes the situation worse. Additionally, EFLV can remarkably endures the variety of life’s difficulties and they are able to remain faithful no matter what happens, without departing from the other person. Very often, the EFLV creates an image of “comic relief”

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ELFV (Rousseau)

[1E] First Emotion: A wild storm of feelings are inhabited by the ELFV, their emotions and creative energy pouring out onto pages of a diary, singing songs, (etc.). They have a fondness of fantasy, where the subject of creativity appears in slight respect to the reality, telling a story that introduces elements that cannot be found in reality. ELFV loves all sorts of celebrations, fun, theater, their emotional activities are very selective. ELFV enjoys theatre as an art form, normally preferring drama. Although, ELFV are not usually prone to rapid expression of emotions in most situations, but sometimes it can still happen; more often if it hurts their third function with their inability to act violently.

[2L] Second Logic:
    Rousseau is very flexible about various points of view and opinions. Representatives of this type always analyze what is happening around the state of internal dialogue. They have specific beliefs, not always inspired from books, instead based on personal experience and from their own observations. ELFV knows how to share their findings and observations with others, which normally gives justification towards their love for debate, but at the same time, they do not impose their own views on others. ELFV is attentive to the point of view of the opponent, while still being patient and tolerant of other’s weaknesses in logical argument. ELFV is not afraid to seem stupid, it is more important to get the desired knowledge: “If there is something I do not understand, I do not hesitate to ask for an explanation. ELFV loves to learn about new information, as they are also able to clearly explain the knowledge they have collected in a calm manner and without criticism of the other person’s understanding. They like challenge their own intellectual abilities, because they are internally confident in said abilities and want to improve their logic capabilities regardless. ELFV, even with their own opinions about a topic, may give way to an opponent, so as not to upset him, and without a strong internal resistance to change their desires and research interests under the influence of external circumstances.

[3F] Third Physics:
    ELFV is extremely negative and fearful towards aggression and violence, it was ELFV who said; "I do not like to fight, I do not participate in fights, and I strongly detest violence in general.” Extremely neurotic about physical disorder and filthy surroundings, down to the last detail. "I’m very neat, I frequently wash my hands, I pay close attention to hygiene; even if I eat something with a spoon, I still throw it in the sink to cleanse it without eating anything else with it.” Also, representatives of this type have a very peculiar attitude towards their physical appearance. ELFV desires to have a perfect body and can be discontent about their own imperfections, failing to adequately assess their appearance from the outside and thus needing for other people to evaluate them externally. ELFV is also very afraid of various diseases, insecure in this regard; and no less afraid of doctors.

[4V] Fourth Willpower:
    ELFV is indifferent to position, rank, status, hierarchies, etc. ELFV is rather arrogant, as they do not need confirmation of their success. ELFV sees himself as a very deep and insightful human being, knowing their own merits and is able to give their opinion about the weaknesses of piety, regalia, positions, titles, hierarchy, and so on. They believe that all ambitions can originate from self-doubt, and ELFV is apart of the vast majority of people that need constant confirmation that they are valued and respected. ELFV deeply believes that they are self-confident people, they see themselves as very deep people that can personally resolve philosophical issues and bring value to the universe.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VFLE (Napoleon)

[1V] First Willpower: VFLE thrive best in material world and seek dominate it. It seems that they represent the “entrepreneurial laborer”, not only being exceptionally pragmatic, but dominating others in the material world to gain power, wealth and control. When they feel the need, they can act very strict with others, like a king/queen giving orders to the workers of the lower class, but are also able to carry out orders from those above them in status. VFLE is common to be found in business or production management, especially for such activities that involve fast-paced work and management, people of this type can fit the requirements for those jobs almost perfectly.

[2F] Second Physics:
    VFLE are predominantly characterized by their ability to set themselves with a realistic goal, while proceeding confidently and systematically to pursue the ambition. About almost all VFLE, you can easily say that they are very aware of their actions and the beneficial result that can be received from the action. A crucial goal for them to meet is material wealth and comfort, along with physical fitness, sports, (etc.). VFLE formulated the ideal "truth of life", which is the perception of life as it is, without trying cram any emotional or logical meaning into their worldview. VFLE only believes what they can see for themselves, and consider what's happening in reality at the present time to be the most valuable. The purpose of this philosophy was to give reason to create more important goals for the VFLE's future.

[3L] Third Logic:
    VFLE pertains to a very reserved and skeptical attitude towards theoretical, abstract knowledge, because they do not like process of excessive philosophizing. Apparently, it was Napoleon who said, "We did not finish the academies." In terms of VFLE, their methods of obtaining truth is only in it's practical use, in this principle, on the one hand it can help the VFLE , on the other, it can backfire when the VFLE neglects the too "abstract" knowledge. They may resort to only trusting sensory experience, as a result, it will be very difficult to adapts to new information, making the VFLE appearing unduly conservative and losing promising projects.

[4E] Fourth Emotions:
    VFLE does not significantly value emotions or the emotional states of others. Positively, it can allow the VFLE to very confidently resolve and deal with strong emotional states, without giving into the value of emotional labels and recriminations. However, this attitude might make the VFLE seem somewhat thick-skinned and unable to assess subtle feelings, although, it is rather their inability to express these feelings in an aesthetic form.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is it just me or does everyone in this sexta look angry?

Maybe it's just that as a member of sexta 6, I'll never understand sexta 3, my opposing sexta.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ILE ELVF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading the descriptions on the introduction thread, I somewhat identified with the "ELFV" type but I'm a bit confused now as the ELFV description looks like an evil version of me... Like this could have been written by someone who hated me or had greatly misunderstood my motives.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh dear, and i'm considering the ELFV for myself too.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    oh dear, and i'm considering the ELFV for myself too.
    Elves are cute.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP