Thread: About Introverted Feeling

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default About Introverted Feeling

Fe types especially Ti types get real turned off when we explode our hidden emotions after a while. I have a stupid Si-ENTp friend who is not logical for once and he always goes "I don't like your emotional outburst" in his Ti fashion way.

Anyway

I cannot express my feelings directly so I let it out only through singing love songs and writing love poems for people.

That's just anyone except FDG because he's Ni-ENTj and I'm Se-ISFj and I took one look at him and his crap fashion sense and just jammed the table with a fork because he wasn't dressing up with me

Like the ruler that I am.

Anyway.

I just ruhled over her that way, yeah?

(this is just a joke between me and a ESFp friend of mine at our friend FDG)
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yup I agree. This is how my hidden emotions come out. I'll seem fine for a long time on the outside suddenly I'll worry or I'll cry or I'll be upset and the best of someone can ask what is on your mind and I'll often be able to recall the situation and tell them.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or an ENTp will just throw a hissy fit like the sissy that they are (no offense intended, just wordplays really) and say "what the -beep - is wrong with you? >.<"
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echan View Post
    Or an ENTp will just throw a hissy fit like the sissy that they are (no offense intended, just wordplays really) and say "what the -beep - is wrong with you? >.<"
    Yeah a little affection love and understanding goes a long way
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Better jokes than Beta (Gamma ray at everyone until they die of laughter jokes)

Here are some jokes shared between me and my ENTj-Si-Ni subtype boyfriend:

Me: So, why are you here in hospital? I'm here cause I'm paranoid
    Him: I'm mental

So straight and short to the point! En garde!

In hindsight (because ISFjs are hindsighted all the time and regret the past so much they are unsure of what to do in the future. at all. especially when those damn Ne subtypes confuse the future with future options grr) I should've added
    Me: Like, mentally incapicitated? Or mentally retarded?

PS. Sorry I'm too JapJap to spell things rite.

(me acting like a INFp victim)
    (him acting like an ESTp aggressor)
    Him: May I sit down near your table to dine with you oh fair lady Jazz?
    Me: Go away jizz!
    Him: I will pee outside then

Him: Ride me Mimi
    Me: Shut up! Urusai damare!

4. Me: Let's go to dangerous places like Japan where we can overwork ourselves to death serving the Greater Cause!
    Him: Fuck no
    Me: Say fuck yeah or else I'll fuck you!
    Him: Fuck me Mimi
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Oh, and by the way, since you're a personal friend of @FDG, is there anything you share with us about him that is just outright embarrassing? Does he pee with one leg in the air? Did he cry when he watched the Notebook? Does he secretly watch America's Next Top Model? Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.
    Shut up Ezra! Stop pretending to be the spirit of pretense!

Epkun
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's introduce an alpha particle. It has gotten rid of its negatively charged electrons and seems to be pretty positively charged individual.