Thread: Gamma rules :D

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gamma rules :D

1. Beta members should listen to us. Because we are older and wiser through the help of worldly Se and unworldly Ni Wisdom 8)
    2. Alpha members should definitely listen to us. Because we are good caretakers. We'll take care of you! 8) (see propaganda)
    3. Delta members should delegate all their work to us and work with us at the same time. Because we're all about making reality happen 8)

Therefore,
    We rule!
    With sticks and rulers.
    Like the stickler of an Se-ISFj that I am.
    You just have to look at my room in comparison to a squeaky clean ESFj and ENTp's room to know this crazy fact.
    It's filled with bright coloured clothing clothes, so much it looks like a garbage dump.
    But it's better than the garbage dump at least of an Si-ENTp who is trying too hard to be bright but is acting all dimwitted.
    Sigh
    I am so quadraist. ~_~

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Long live bromance

Fi is all about the bromance.
    We're all about keeping the bonds of fraternity, love and friendship and shipping each other's romances and not about forgetting them like some Ne-ENTps that I know who just "anyway" me after I piss him off with whatever it is I'm pissing him off with.
    I know he admires me and respects me for my fashion sense (he's always asking me for help on that) but whenever I talk about my emo self he just explodes man.
    Then he goes on talking and talking about his emoself and I just listen and uh huh and offer practical realistic advice about how reality is.
    He fantasizes that people are after him.
    So do I, actually.
    Sigh.
    The woes of being a Se-Ne subtype.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echan View Post
    1. Beta members should listen to us.
    ENFJ/ISTJ think other

wiser through the help of worldly Se and unworldly Ni Wisdom
    shallow Se and speculative Ni

Delta members should delegate all their work to us
    delegate Ne to ESFP, ISFJ and Si to ENTJ and INTP to make Armageddon closer

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armageddon!!!

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ENFJ/ISTJ think other
    I agree. They like to disagree. We like to agree. This is why we get along with everyone while they always go down after ruhling it for a while only.

shallow Se and speculative Ni
    Shallow Fi waters because we don't like to ruminate over it too much like our Delta brothers who are too deep in the delta.
    Speculative Ni because we really lack the Ne to speculate anything too much. We're just fishy washy.

delegate Ne to ESFP, ISFJ and Si to ENTJ and INTP to make Armageddon closer
    OMG LOL LET"S BRING IT ON!
    ACCORDING TO THE PROPHESIES.
    AMEN.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echan View Post
    OMG LOL LET"S BRING IT ON!
    ACCORDING TO THE PROPHESIES.
    AMEN.
    It's coming brother, it's coming. The markets are gonna tank, the food will disappear from the grocery stores, and the zombies will finally begin to attack the living. 3 days, that's all it takes. 3 days and the average person's a zombie. I can't wait to bash some heads. Ah, the sound of skulls crunching under the weight of various bludgeoning weapons, it such a soothing sound. That satisfying wet crunch that tells you that yeah, he dead. The zombie apocalypse, It's gonna be a blast!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    It's coming brother, it's coming. The markets are gonna tank, the food will disappear from the grocery stores, and the zombies will finally begin to attack the living. 3 days, that's all it takes. 3 days and the average person's a zombie. I can't wait to bash some heads. Ah, the sound of skulls crunching under the weight of various bludgeoning weapons, it such a soothing sound. That satisfying wet crunch that tells you that yeah, he dead. The zombie apocalypse, It's gonna be a blast!

I just mute the movie trailer and listen to the song. It is so relaxing.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW