Thread: Member Questionnaire (nondescript)

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (nondescript)

Member Questionnaire 1 (nondescript)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is...anything that catches an eye and / or provides a positive internal sensation. It can stand apart from visual part, of course!

Love is a state of yearning for someone or something.
    What are your most important values?
    My values? Interesting.

-> Loyalty / Duty(betrayal is for scum of the earth)
    -> Liberty(originally I thought freedom, but I understood that I'm far more into liberty than into freedom)
    -> Sacrifice(don't be a lazy bum! Get up and start working!)
    -> Gravity(don't make jokes out of...just don't make jokes)
    -> Efficiency(things are always nice when they're efficient)

...or I could use the Redoran maxim and just say "Duty, Gravity, Piety", but I am not not even nearly into pious stuff. It could work alright, yeah.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Just one and it is mostly philosophical anyhow:

"Do unto others what you want for others to do unto you"

Meaning, do things that you wish to see materialised. Kinda like "be the change you want to see". But it is not something I ZEALOUSLY follow. It is just a handy thing to remember while choosing what to do. Oh I remembered another one:

PURITY IN ESSENCE AND FORM

Meaning that I must acknowledge these things that will keep me on the right track. Like, not sleeping around with every sexy girl you see. Like, not spending money meaningless. Like, not suddenly forgetting your club just because he is in the rough. These are all things that I saw happen and they DISGUST me! BLERGH!
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is a tragedy. But war is also a byproduct of a human nature and is therefore as natural as rain. Unless someone tries to stop Etna from erupting by protesting(and actually manages, imagine that)...war can't be stoped either. It is funny to notice that there are patterns about eruptions of war. It mostly erupts in the same locales(southeastern Asia-most notably Burma{or what ever the fuck it's called now}, Afghanistan, Levant{Lebanon, Israel, Syria}, some parts of latino America, Africa). But...there can be no peace without war. That's why it's better if that...energy is discharged there lest it consumes the modern world.

Militaries? A military is one of law enforcement tools that a country possesses. It can be used either internally or externally. It can also be used both for protection and for aggression. I tend to think that a military is what protects the society from totally crumbling. I value the sacrifice those brave souls undertake. Could I do it? Potentially. Ideologically, yes. But I don't see myself possessing the willpower required for it.

A power is a measure of work accomplished during a period of time. It can be said that powerful people can accomplish mountains and do wonders in amazing periods. So, it fits, yeah.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Mostly stuff that I have experience with and that interest me. It's particularly difficult for me to speak about either stuff that doesn't interest me or that I have no experience with.

My interests are: politics, economics, games, game design, sport...things like that.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Unless I have a problem with something, no. If I have a problem, I won't talk with others, I'll talk to the experts tyvm!

Focused on my body? How? I can think of three ways right off the top of my head...so, which?
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Someone has to do them. And that someone is not me. I have other, more important obligations.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Star Wars / Trek. Lord of the Rings. Mad Max: Fury Road(but all of them, to be frank-I am not a fan of children from Thunderdome tbh). I also have penchant for Law and Order. Things that I don't like are mostly teen films and blatant comedies. I also hate those bloody horrors-slashers yeah. They make ABSOLUTELY ZERO impact on me. Psych horrors are tasty otoh.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I don't cry easily. In fact, I cry once in a blue moon-maybe even more rare than that. The things that can make me cry are unbelievably positive outcomes of events. Like the ending of LoTR or the ending of several of class stories from SWTOR. As I said, I don't cry because of tragedy or because of negative outcomes-those are meant to be learned from and endured. Everything has a positive side to it!

Smile? Mostly ridiculous things. I can laugh when someone's making a clown out of himself, no? I smile because I smile, what can I say?
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    At home, in nature, in all bodies of water(or near them), during the rain...yeah anything where the warm feelings of home and the crisply fresh feelings of water intermix. BEAUTIFUL I tell you(doubly so if a forest is present!)!
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    The same thing: seething rage. I don't care that much what others think-the moment when I start caring about(if ever) is when they actually voice those opinions. I can read opinions from body language as well, but I especially value people who actually speak the fuck up! I am annoyed by having to guess things. But I think that I can agree with others that I should really start turning my blinding rage into super sexy anger. That'd be something .
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    The will to persist through and endure any storm and calamity. The ever enduring optimism. My quite high reliability and the amount of knowledge I possess.

What do I like about myself? What don't I like about myself heh . except rage-if that got turned into anger, I could become quite enamoured of myself. Except that I wouldn't because I'm too humble to ever develop that one.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    None. I help others not the other way around. Maybe some technical skills or itsy bitsy things like that. Actually there is one thing where I could really use a helping hand. I'll borrow a line if you will(extra points if you actually remember where it's from):

"To slave the beast" (beast = rage, to slave = to turn it into anger and potentially limitless energy and sex and stuff)
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Always when I don't have anything to do. Or at least anything PHYSICAL to do. Or I don't find a subject that INTERESTS me. Then I fall down into a state of what can only be described as "ennui mixed with rage mixed with putrid shit". I don't like that one. That's the only one reocurring pattern where I fall in a rut.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I dislike selfishness, arrogance, lazyness, smart aleck-ness and blatant sillyness. Oh and I'm not that into "sweety-pie" image. Not holy, but sweety. Holy = SEX, sweet = O.o wtf. Unless I actually combined those words into the ultimate tits: Holy sweet sex = O.o. Got you there didn't I?

I think that it's fairly easy to surmise that I get along with people who lack as many of those cons as possible. What I'd describe as "normal people".
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance shouldn't be taken lightly. But then again, very few things should. This things is a thing of utmost GRAVITY otoh. I do seek out and favourise the notion of one lifelong commitment-not necessarily married, but still together. I've seen way too many people misuse the beauty that is known under the name of romance. And because a LOT of people don't actually realise the following statement:

SEX != MAKING LOVE

That's what ruins today's people. Instead of looking for fitting and interesting things they just take the path of least resistance. F2P plague in games, sex with others, stupid, easy, unfulfilling jobs etc. It's a plague, I tell you. Sex is ok, but: "Thank you, but no thank you!". I prefer true things to blatant duo masturbation...I mean what's the point? I won't risk my purity, my health and my dignity by just following my dick around. And the risk of having a baby with a tramp? ... ... ... HORRIBLE!

What do I look in a partner? What do I know. I know it when I see it. Mostly an amalgamation of presence of things I value and the absence of things I don't value. Double DD's always welcome .
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Sorry, I can't answer that without some serious thinking. I simply WON'T answer such important questions prior to my decision to commiting to a child. Thank you for understanding!
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: "What a fucking moron"

Outward: challenge that friend because he tried to poke the unpokeable. If he doesn't yield, he isn't a friend anymore and I can freely whack him. PLEASE MAKE IT SO! Nevertheless, renounce the friend. He can remain a colleague or acquintance or whatever, but can kiss friendship goodbye. Ok, maybe I'd give him two more chances(like in baseball). Waste those three and...YOU'RE OUT! AND I CAN WHACK YOU!!! <3
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    A society is where we live. It's a collection of all kinds of people-people who are inherently neutral, but they are all striving for good. Some of them fall because their thirst for what they see as good things gets overexcited and turns into what we call "Evil"-in other words "good at any cost". And "good at any cost" is most certainly a facet of "Evil" if I ever saw one. And one of the larger ones at that!

The prevalent social problem is how quickly Earth becomes overpopulated. Because of the lack of space available, it turns and twists people in all the wrong ways. Not to mention the putrid disease stricken diarrhea known only as "Neo-Liberal Economy". Don't get me started on that. It's a doomed idea...but why should I trouble myself with describing it. I'll let our good Pope Francis describe it(he didn't go to castel Gandolfo so he could proclaim Neoliberalism as evil-what an amazing man!): "...this modern economy that strives so far from the teachings of Jesus. It can be named with only a single name: Devil dung-for it is just that". He actually said something almost exactly like that during his pan-Latino tourney. Devil dung part is 110% certainly present .
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Mostly the same as I choose all the other people: with due dilligence and according to presence of valued things and absence of hated things.

How should I behave around them? Like around all the other normal people, maybe slightly better. "Do unto others what you want for others to do unto you", remember ?
    How do you behave around strangers?
    "Do unto others what you want for others to do unto you" , must I keep REPEATING myself? I am not a fucking Logo to keep the REPEAT function.

If I want to talk-I am going to. If they want to talk-I'll talk. If they don't-I won't(most likely an incoming loser, what can I say?). I also won't talk just to talk-it's pointless to me.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blah blah blah...

Nobody cares, ok!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Such impatience!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 hours mate, chill.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for that heh . Impatience often suits me.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either SEE or ESI... but I can't figure out which.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

SEE could work but I often wonder if you are dramatizing Se for effect and actually an Fe base. You feel very, um, nebulous to me. By that I mean no clear impressions come to me when I read your posts.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    SEE could work but I often wonder if you are dramatizing Se for effect and actually an Fe base. You feel very, um, nebulous to me. By that I mean no clear impressions come to me when I read your posts.
    Which Fe?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Which Fe?

I need more time...

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need more time...
    So...what have you concluded mon amie?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    So...what have you concluded mon amie?

plus de temps s'il vous plaît, mon cher.

Since Fe is the demonstrative function of SEE that might be what I am picking up on and where I felt some dramatization. It would make sense. I will let you know of any change, in my perception, that is relevant to you.

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plus de temps s'il vous plaît, mon cher.

Since Fe is the demonstrative function of SEE that might be what I am picking up on and where I felt some dramatization. It would make sense. I will let you know of any change, in my perception, that is relevant to you.
    It could very well be. Tbh, I wasn't even aware of me appearing like Fe would. Strange...

Gamma, gamma, gamma...can't escape it that easily