I can't really decide whether I'm INTp or INFp and so I want to ask some questions of INFps to see if they can relate to any of this.
1. Do you generally feel unemotional and "balanced" on the inside until something happens externally to trigger an emotional response from you? Would most people describe you as being somewhat robotic, disinterested, withdrawn, or are you seen as having a soul, warm, etc.?
2. Can you think of ways to easily differentiate yourself from INTp?
3. Do you tend to see yourself as being more logical than emotional? Are you ever in a situation where you're surprised to see that you perhaps aren't as logical as you believe you are?
4. Would you say you tend to be drawn to the "darkside" of things?
5. Anything else you have to add