Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Exposing Teal

  1. #1
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Exposing Teal

    Good expose with convincing testimonies. Listen or read. Useful if you know anyone who actually thinks she is something. (She is. She is the bottom-dweller of the New Age Movement).

    http://www.jessicamystic.com/exposin...l-speaker.html

    (Someone linked her video in the sx/sp thread. I found presence so disturbing after listening to just a couple of minutes that I went looking for what she proselytizes. Oh. She promotes suicide for depressed persons, as a beautiful thing! She is a disciple of the father of lies.)
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  2. #2
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eliza. this kind of expose stuff you are linking is as off-putting to me and the equivalent to the link below. It is meant to diminish or degrade other people's belief systems by attacking individuals in an attempt to destroy a whole belief system. It has been done to your beliefs so I wonder why you would post things that target other people's beliefs. I am not a Teal follower and have only seen a few clips but I think there are some people here who have found her advice useful.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/vaticancrimesexposed

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  3. #3
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,804
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not going to read the link. All I know is that some of her videos on self love have helped me in the past. As a matter of fact, I need to watch them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  4. #4
    rob timidly hacim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    personal space station
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Good expose with convincing testimonies. Listen or read. Useful if you know anyone who actually thinks she is something. (She is. She is the bottom-dweller of the New Age Movement).

    http://www.jessicamystic.com/exposin...l-speaker.html

    (Someone linked her video in the sx/sp thread. I found presence so disturbing after listening to just a couple of minutes that I went looking for what she proselytizes. Oh. She promotes suicide for depressed persons, as a beautiful thing! She is a disciple of the father of lies.)
    So, what happens when someone does the same to your faith?

  5. #5
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Eliza. this kind of expose stuff you are linking is as off-putting to me and the equivalent to the link below. It is meant to diminish or degrade other people's belief systems by attacking individuals in an attempt to destroy a whole belief system. It has been done to your beliefs so I wonder why you would post things that target other people's beliefs. I am not a Teal follower and have only seen a few clips but I think there are some people here who have found her advice useful.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/vaticancrimesexposed
    Hi Aylen . I was not aware that some people here have found her advice useful. Like Starfall, I see now.

    There is no question in my mind that Teal says some things that are useful! If she did not have common sense and useful truths mixed in with her lies then NO ONE would listen to her. But clearly she is a charlatan and a fake, aspiring to be the great leader and "Star!" of her own religion. There are "Look at ME!" people in every age starting their religions that they are the center of. She is legion. To me, she comes off quickly and clearly as a true Narcissist. Don't you see that, Aylen? It seems to me you have an eye for that. And her followers describe her that way! I find her followers' testimonies in Jessica' site convincing -- far more convincing and real than Teal!

    You say
    " It is meant to diminish or degrade other people's belief systems by attacking individuals in an attempt to destroy a whole belief system."
    No. This is a false assumption about my intentions! Furthermore it is not what Jessica intended in her website, either. She states her intention for it quite plainly on that page:

    "I have decided to make a page just for this Teal Swan/ Scott woman because of the many shocking appealing and down right dangerous teachings she is sharing."

    Then if you read what she wrote you will see that she does exactly that.

    And I know nothing about Jessica. I do see that her beliefs likely do not line up with mine. However, I did not link her because of her beliefs, or to promote Jessica. I linked it because what she had to say is USEFUL to anyone who might get sucked into Teal's Narcissistic charm and FALSE AND DESTRUCTIVE TEACHINGS. Untruths! Truly, the truth sets you free. "Jessica" created that website to set people free who are enslaved by Teal's LIES. And I truly admire that about this Jessica, whom I do not know, and do not agree with theologically on all things.

    Teal does what most emerging guru-stars do - she takes a bit of this and that from everywhere and creates her very own "New!" way, which is really not new at all. Just old ways dressed up new. Old wine in new wine skins.

    Many who like what she says have been primed by pop-culture's "Law of Attraction" lies. The "spirit channel" or the ghostly guru named Abraham who channels the trendy "Law of Attraction" teaching, when asked: "Shouldn't we face reality?”, answers: “NO! Never do that, unless it pleases you in every way.”

    False!
    Really!

    So a lot of people buy this lie. Have you, Aylen? Because it seems to me that that kind of thinking is what you need to have in order to say, "I am not going to read that expose on Teal, because I like her." Is that what you did? Because your post and your judgment did not come from any reading of the site I linked. You judged it without reading it. And I do not understand. You have a good mind that can entertain all kinds of thought. Why would you not read it?? Okay, I can understand that, actually - we read what we want! But I can NOT understand making a judgment on a thing you have NOT read. Also, see, you took that further and made a judgment concerning the thoughts in my head and my motivation for posting it. And on the intentions of the person whose website that is. That makes NO SENSE!

    Unless you have been infected with pop-culture's "Law of atrraction", then that would make sense. Here is what is said of that:

    The Law of Attraction teachings cause people to act in reckless ways, believing they’re “safe” as long as they’re feeling good. Harmful situations are downplayed or ignored because the student is taught that you only get more of whatever you’re focusing upon. ...

    Law of Attraction teachings can cause a person’s heart to become calloused, as one begins to develop repugnance for any kind of negativity or suffering since one believes that those negativities will “contaminate” your pure vibration. The voices of New Age assure us that we can simply walk away from the disturbing scene, and we can contribute so much more, by simply visualizing a better scenario...."


    So, if you subscribed to this, the word "expose" about a person liked - an attractive, confident person who says nice things perhaps - you would ignore it, because it sounds "not nice" and you want to only see the "nice" person. Isn't that similar to the "fluffy bunny syndrome" you wrote about here? I think its a taught syndrome! "Law of Attraction" is one of the teachers of it. And its a real problem!

    I don't want just the fluffy nice stuff. I wants what's true. Because the truth sets one free.

    When I hear of a popular book, any book, really, but particularly a popular one, I like to read the reviews on Amazon. A popular book might have 500 5-stars and 20 1-stars. A longer "Most-Helpful" 5-star review or two will quickly tell me what everyone loves about the book. But then I go to the 1-star reviews, because I want to know what its detractors say. Besides those complaining that their copy had a bent cover, I look to see of the critics: Are they just fundamentalist representative of some opposing thinking system, or, is there some telling criticism? Usually its one or the other. I want to know.

    Don't you want to know the flip side of things? I feel like it helps me get at a fuller picture of the truth, faster.

    I am just respectfully (hopefully!) trying to get at where you are coming from.


    ________

    [As to the Vatican scandals, if you really want me to comment on any part of that, I will be happy to, in my "Why Do Catholics Do That?" thread. I opened it especially because the Church is HUGE, and we are "everybody", and because there is no organization on earth that is not criticized, and we are no different, and there are all kinds a questions one can have. (Plus, even though we have the help of God, we are still like EVERY organization of earth: run by humans, which includes people who are betrayers, hypocrites, and inside-workers working in opposition to the doctrine/law/beliefs they pledge to uphold). Therefore I opened that thread to address those kinds of questions while sticking to the topic in other peoples' threads. But please be aware: I HATE taking the time to watch videos; I would rather read, because I can read fast and I do know how to skim for the main points. .. But I think you posted that just to say, "hey, so she has problems, you have problems too." But I think problems should be faced, and criticisms addressed. I LIKE reality! I prefer it. I didn't always... ]
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  6. #6
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    So, what happens when someone does the same to your faith?
    Actually, I have a thread for that! Not for venting (one can start one's own thread if all they want to do is vent) but to address honest sincere criticism and Q's, including critical ones. Nothing wrong with those!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  7. #7
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,282
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't they say you hate in others what you hate about yourself....?
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

  8. #8
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hope I didn't sound like I was scolding you Eliza so sorry if it came off that way. The link I posted is not one I am interested in discussing since I have made up my own mind about it. I was just giving an example of a site that I felt was the equivalent to the link you posted. I find them both distasteful The site you linked just reminds me of another form of therapy called EFT which one of my therapists was very into and is far more popular. I personally felt silly while doing it in his presence though but it is really helpful for some people.I am just too self conscious to tap my face and body in front of someone. :/

    I was just wondering if you realized that your own religious beliefs have been lumped together with the new age beliefs on that site? They have an agenda and that is to sell their own brand of beliefs, which is to dismantle your beliefs, and gain non profit status. They were easier on Christianity for strategic reasons but I am sure their training would not be as easy on the person holding your particular faith. The woman considers herself a former "mystic. I have already formed an opinion on what the site is all about and I am not interested in her brand of "thinking". She is in denial about still holding strong beliefs of her own. She believes she has freed herself but it works for her. I guess. Like everything else I am sure it will work for some people and others will consider it similar to some kind of Scientology. There are some specific triggers weaved into their site which are meant to make you feel stupid for having spiritual beliefs.

    Just read for yourself if you wish.
    http://www.jessicamystic.com/detox-y...-coaching.html
    http://www.jessicamystic.com/faq-reg...-coaching.html

    The EOF Project in Short

    The EOF Project is a revolutionary initiative entirely focused on the establishment and flowering of human intelligence free of all conditionings. Through a radical understanding and potent investigation of the human mind, we promote a deep and solid inquiry on thinking in regard to psychological and social intelligent evolution detached from all conditionings. The less confused a mind is, the more intelligent that mind becomes. Our aim is to wholly understand and therefore decrease the level of psychological confusion within a single individual and within communities to improve the quality of life both subjectively and globally.



    What the EOF project is and for:

    · The mind, critical thinking, psychology, sociology, anthropology, neurology and history (especially if you’re a student or a professor in these fields)

    · Understanding the problem and questioning it rather than easy answers and quick fix solutions, meta-cognition and cognitive science

    · Understanding abuse and depression, how they stem from beliefs, and how our beliefs abuse us, especially religious, spiritual and new age ones

    · Exploring negligence and unnecessary damage to our species because of our belief systems rather than just damage control

    · Those who can see how condoned beliefs create problems and are tired of exploiters and being exploited with religion, spirituality, pseudo science, society and beliefs in general


    Target Objective
    -Our inherent interest ideally would be mostly students, universities, schools and organizations similar to our Project.
    People willing to cooperate, to radically inquire into our personal and collective psychological and psychosocial health. The main aim of the EOF is not for sales of any products or coaching but to set up collaborations with schools and organizations/media for more thorough research of the EOF Project.

    What the EOF Project is Not:

    • NOT for people who are heavily involved in beliefs of any kind, especially religious or spiritual beliefs, unless they are willing to have all these ideologies challenged

    • NOT a political movement, new lifestyle, a way to be more successful, a quick fix feel good motivational “solution”, an escape from problems, a religion, landmark, a sect, an ideological vision of existence, brainwashing, a spiritual school, NLP, Philosophy, a motivational tool, a hierarchical structure, a lucrative entity, an initiative, a sales pitch, aimed to teach, or to suggest any doctrine or rules of new identities



    Our Mission
    The EOF is a soon to be a Non-Profit Foundation is a revolutionary initiative focused entirely on the promotion of the flowering of human intelligence through a radical understanding and potent inquiry into the wholeness of the human mind.

    The ultimate purpose is to decrease the level of psychological confusion within a community and intimately with a single subject so as to improve the quality of life and intelligence in social relationships, both subjectively and globally.

    The world is at a critical point right now, especially in light of the psychological suffering and discomfort of the social condition. So many people are striving for solutions without fully understanding the problem which is why the mind is fragmented. All the focus is going towards the symptoms rather than the root cause. We cannot expect to make any real progress if we are not willing to take responsibility and look after our mental wellbeing first and foremost.

    If we care about the future, our children and the evolution of humankind then it’s of the utmost importance to deal with our confusion & understand the totality of the human psyche.


    Vision and Aim
    To build a local and global network of physical centers including a virtual community, a magazine, a television broadcast, conferences and several other sub-projects where people can feel free, supported and safe to undergo a radical ground breaking psychological understanding.

    The EOF is aimed at helping people realize a profound inner dismantling of all layers of inner discomfort by means of various multimedia, approaches such as private sessions, seminars, workshops, retreats, podcasts, videos, newspapers and radio. We plan on creating an interactive educational reality series as well as consistent co-working and innovative grass roots community activities. We are even planning new ideas such as an “un-school” were children teach adults on major topics.

    The EOF Project is open and adaptable for any persons, groups, businesses, sponsors, mental wellness centers, communities, universities, schools, philanthropists, projects, arts, permaculture, parenting, science, foundations, private clubs, academic research, organizations and resources that are aimed to make the world a better place for understanding and common living.

    Ooh they even have an "are you a thinker?" quiz.

    http://www.jessicamystic.com/-quiz-a...a-thinker.html


    So a lot of people buy this lie. Have you, Aylen? Because it seems to me that that kind of thinking is what you need to have in order to say, "I am not going to read that expose on Teal, because I like her." Is that what you did? Because your post and your judgment did not come from any reading of the site I linked. You judged it without reading it. And I do not understand. You have a good mind that can entertain all kinds of thought. Why would you not read it?? Okay, I can understand that, actually - we read what we want! But I can NOT understand making a judgment on a thing you have NOT read. Also, see, you took that further and made a judgment concerning the thoughts in my head and my motivation for posting it. And on the intentions of the person whose website that is. That makes NO SENSE!
    Edit: I almost forgot to add that yes, I did read the article and then I continued to read the rest of her site.
    Last edited by Aylen; 08-06-2015 at 02:34 AM.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  9. #9
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I don't want just the fluffy nice stuff. I wants what's true. Because the truth sets one free.


    Don't you want to know the flip side of things? I feel like it helps me get at a fuller picture of the truth, faster.

    I am just respectfully (hopefully!) trying to get at where you are coming from.
    This is quoted from the link you posted
    Another classic we get that indicates a person did not understand is when they say, “I know you speak the truth.” This person does not understand because they would see that the author does not care about the truth at all, and the reader can’t see why because it is not important and is actually part of the problem: the fact that so many are searching and so many always want the truth, as it is another addiction. This indicates mind fragmentation and shows us yet again we are not thinking, that our conditioning is thinking for us.

    Then there is “god bless you,” that indicates the reader is still thinking in and through their conditioning. How can a manufactured idea bless us? And why should we care if he blesses us or not? What about others? And bless what? In what way? What for? To feed another delusion? Why do we make this god figure into an authority in our mind so much so that we cannot think beyond? This kind of conditioning acts like a wall in the psyche, as the be-all and end-all. Do you see? A person who understands and is thinking would see this thought or common saying, and be more then willing to inquire past it they would try to challenge this beastly conditioning, to take of the pretty wrapping to see what it really is.

    Then there is, “you are doing god’s work.” What is that? What does it mean? The EOF will respond with, “No that is not it; not at all.” Then a rhetorical non-thinker says “well if it’s not gods work then it must be the devil’s work” and then they attack us. They do not see that to believe in a god is to believe in the devil and vice versa, but that is aside from the point. If we give such merit to either one, which are both inventions of the mind, then we immediately fragment the mind yet again and are not thinking. Again we find ourselves at the mercy of duality, separation type thinking, swinging back and forth from one to the other side, not sure which one it is. It is neither. But few think about this, few see that the god and the devil or good and bad, right and wrong are actually two sides to the same coin of a mind trap never ending limbo. For if we saw that then we would know there is an option besides the two: we can choose neither, and thus we choose to be a thinker, to see past this ridiculousness and refuse to play that game, refuse to flip the coin, instead we throw the coin away.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  10. #10
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [Editing to add: I did not see your post just before this one. I'll respond to that now.]

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    This is quoted from the link you posted
    Is it from the page I linked? I did not read the whole page. I read to find out what the "dangers of Teals teachings were" - that's why Jessica said she was writing the page. And on that page there was a LOT to support that. NONE of that is in your quote. I can pull quotes to show you what I mean if you want. It does seem redundant thought since I think its clear on that page. What you quoted here either from other pages or it stuff i woudl have skimmed over since it did not have anything to do with the main subject. I did make it clear that's why I posted it and that's what I found convincing on her page. Well I don't have you talking here to me so I have no idea if its from the page I linked.

    At any rate, I did say that I do not know "Jessica" - not anything about her, and I do not know her belief system, but I have a pretty good idea that we are theologically and philosophically very different. In fact I would expect some major points of disagreement in theology. However, I admire anyone who speaks the truth, even if we do not philosophically or theologically agree. I simply said that I admire Jessica's goal for the site, and I only read that page I linked, and I did not read it in exhaustive detail - only enough to see that what she wrote did in fact back up her intention quite convincingly. (And I cannot speak for the videos, which I did not watch; but I would expect them to back up her main point). She did expose Teal's harmful teachings and explain convincingly how they have directly harmed others, as well as paint a portrait of what kind of person Teal is. Not a person anyone at all wise would follow, if they were more aware!

    As to what you quoted above concerning her ideas on good and evil, I have heard SO MUCH BETTER in discussions on good/evil in so many other places, that hers sounds like gobbledygook to me. Dribble. She may well be making some valid point, but as its writ, it makes no sense to me, and its not worth putting in more effort to try to decipher what she is getting at. (Its worse than trying to decipher a machine-translation on this site!)..
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  11. #11
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    [
    At any rate, I did say that I do not know "Jessica" - not anything about her, and I do not know her belief system, but I have a pretty good idea that we are theologically and philosophically very different. In fact I would expect some major points of disagreement in theology. However, I admire anyone who speaks the truth, even if we do not philosophically or theologically agree. I simply said that I admire Jessica's goal for the site, and I only read that page I linked, and I did not read it in exhaustive detail - only enough to see that what she wrote did in fact back up her intention quite convincingly. (And I cannot speak for the videos, which I did not watch; but I would expect them to back up her main point). She did expose Teal's harmful teachings and explain convincingly how they have directly harmed others, as well as paint a portrait of what kind of person Teal is. Not a person anyone at all wise would follow, if they were more aware!
    How can you admire her goal for the site if you didn't read it?

    SELF-MARTYRDOM IS THE ROOT OF THE JESUS COMPLEX from Orientation book Vol 3 # 313
    _____________________________
    Sometimes the act of giving up is not to be painted by guilt, by shame, by selfishness, or by other man-manufactured hoaxes... but rather it is an action to prevent the possibility to turn ourselves into the martyrs of ourselves because of the others.
    They say:
    -"jesus, through his sacrifice, saved mankind from all sins!"-
    Can we see the stupidity in this statement ?
    Can we see the total lack of observation and the tremendous amount of profound ignorance & egoism that springs out from this idea as the blood of all the billions who have cried and died in 2000 years after a sacrifice of a single person ?
    I would like to invite those who keep proclaiming this idea of salvation from all sins whatsoever
    ... I would like to invite them to have a conversation with all of those people who died, who have been tortured, abused, raped and killed because of the sacred roman empire, because of the conquistadors in the new world, because of the holy inquisition, because or the crusaders and the oppression of a belief system ...just to mention some...

    Even jesus himself, when he was about to die, (no matter if he was real, a bit schizophrenic or if it has been just a motivational novel given to people so to rise up a bit the mood of the galilean people who were at that time suppressed by the romans),
    ...he said:
    -"they do not know what they are doing"-...

    and it seems to me that in more than 2000 years people all over this planetary ball still not know what they are doing, thinking or preaching..

    Sometimes the act of giving up is an act of total understanding
    'cause the mind liberates itself from all missions, meaning and high purposes in life...
    and what can possibly come next is psychological freedom, no more self martyrdom.

    Before marking what's above, stupidly, as evil ...
    think a bit ore profoundly about these things...

    ______________________________________

    ORIENTATION # 310: THE ZERO POINT WHERE THE WORSHIPPER STANDS
    ☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸
    ____________________________
    The worshipper becomes inexorably what he worships and what one worships is merely the refractivity of his past, beliefs and background:
    the false picture of what life is supposed to be which is, in truth, what life is not.
    The act of worshipping is entirely activated by the need to achieve a sort of gratification... intimately and collectively..
    but unfortunately it destroys natural intelligence and its evolution:
    there can't be evolutionary progress in the mind of the worshipper: just psychological stagnation.

    Whatever we worship, whether money, a god, a divine path, a supreme truth, a spiritual model of life... it is a mere intoxicant for the psyche,
    ...then it becomes cultural, first sectarian then religious then istitutional and then it conquers the collective memories destroying psychological progress ..
    and that's exactly the reason why the technological progress maybe arises..
    but the progress of the mind remains stable at the zero point... and nowadays, as we can see, it decreases dramatically...

    Considering that the big is extention of the small with no separation, then the cult of something greater than our self is nothing but a miserable and stupid form of ignorance painted by sacredness:

    If an atom worships the molecule...
    then the atom cares no more on its existential presence which requires total presence: it is no longer existentially attentive:
    therefore there wont be molecules, nor atoms

    http://www.jessicamystic.com/the-jesus-complex.html
    ______

    Do you still find her goal for the site admirable? You accused me of not reading something, before I judged it, when I had read it but you didn't even read the full article you posted? I just find them to be cultish in their thinking and they invite people to come live and work with them in Portugal once they have completed their training. Their target audience is young people. They offer financial opportunities to those who complete their program.

    I don't care for their over all vibe. Something feels off about their whole approach. I would think if you were going to cite information to support your view on Teal you wouldn't have used someone who regards your beliefs just as ridiculous as her's but you said it yourself, "Why would you not read it?? Okay, I can understand that, actually - we read what we want!"


    To see a psychiatrist or psychic or take medications, yoga or activities of recreation costs so much more in the long run. Where as, if someone chooses the year package for example and take into account that if a person does a full year with us they then qualify for the many perks and also to be employed by E.O.F and various other financial opportunities. There is also an opportunity to live and work with us in beautiful Lisbon Portugal. Also, anyone who signs up to do D.Y.M. coaching gets all the Orientation books for free, plus they get to write their stories or share their art in our E.O.F magazine. Plus so much more such as EOF radio and EOF media.

    Diego and I will also make ourselves available to you 24/7, so as to guide you every step of the way through this very challenging dismantling process. You are free to ask us as many questions as you like. The Facebook group and community also serve as a free resource and place to deepen understanding.

    http://www.jessicamystic.com/faq-regarding-detox-your-mind-coaching.html

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  12. #12
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I hope I didn't sound like I was scolding you Eliza so sorry if it came off that way. The link I posted is not one I am interested in discussing since I have made up my own mind about it. I was just giving an example of a site that I felt was the equivalent to the link you posted. I find them both distasteful
    No, not scolding. You speak frankly and that's just fine.

    I did not post the link to advocate for the site. I posted it for the page linked, only, and for the purpose stated in this thread.

    I don't feel I have to research a whole site and understand all of what a person thinks to agree that basically they have a good and true and admirable intention in some endeavor or statement. I believe that a person can hold different views from me - and even views I find distasteful! - yet can still have truths to offer that I find worthwhile, and even be worth admiring.

    (And I do know several of websites that I can say I stand behind in pretty much EVERYTHING they say!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    The site you linked just reminds me of another form of therapy called EFT which one of my therapists was very into and is far more popular. I personally felt silly while doing it in his presence though but it is really helpful for some people.I am just too self conscious to tap my face and body in front of someone. :/
    Oh, EFT! I've tried that! When my son was young I actually took him to an EFT practitioner once. It worked! You might find this interesting since he is your SLE Dual.

    I had two simultaneous dilemmas that needed solving NOW. Both seemed impossible, not only to me but to the orthodontist and the doctors. Back-story is my son had one of those "early orthodontic pre-sets" at age 7. He did not want anyone messing in his mouth, since the LAST time he to a dentist-type person, it was for an errant long-rooted extra tooth pulled from the roof of his mouth (something his father had suffered at same age) and I'd told him then that after the Novocaine, it would not hurt! But he must be like me, and need a LOT - and he did not get enough! It hurt BAD!

    So this promise of mine went bad. The orthodontic pre-set was to correct movement done by the errant tooth, now, before the teenage set. So to get him to go to the orthodontist, at all, I promised him it that simply putting on the braces wouldn't hurt (because I thought it wouldn't!). But it DID hurt. So, he'd had it with my broken promises, and when I took him in for the first adjustment of the braces he REFUSED to open his mouth for an orthodontist! The entire office got involved! Other patients were there! The work stopped! My son was dodging under chairs! It was quite a scene. The orthodontist had no faith in my bringing him back again; he'd never had a case like him.

    Also because of divorce, he needed to start school (I'd homeschooled him so far) and did not have all the required vaccines that other kids already had. But I only wanted him to have them the shots ONE appt. at a time - and with space in between visits, as that is better for the immune system. But he DID NOT WANT a shot. He did not like them. So he needed a team of nurses to strong-arm him down for that, and he was not quiet.

    So I took him for EFT help! He actually hated the (simple) EFT experience, and hated he guy who led the tapping, but it worked! Both offices were shocked, as the staff was prepped for his arrival in both cases. (The orthodontist cleared his office and had us come in during his lunch hour with the staff on alert). But he was fine! Not happy, but quiet and self-contained and obedient to the processes. There was much curiosity among both staffs as to how I had accomplished this, and they wanted to know about the EFT...

    But, yeah, its kind of awkward. I went to the same guy first myself, as I prepared for divorce. I knew my husband planned to "surprise" me with divorce papers, having shockingly read his secret plan to do so in his emails he'd left open, and as I waited for that nasty business I developed a unwanted phobia (er,who wants a phobia?) about that car coming up my driveway, and being handed those papers. The phobia got to be EXTREMELY DISTRACTING in my efforts to sort through my crisis, so I went to EFT for my phobia.

    It worked. I sort of forgot about it, and one day, later than expected, I saw a big Cadillac coast up my driveway. A seedy-looking man in a hat and worn jacket stepped out and knocked my door. He leered at me when he handed me the packet (clearly he had read all my husband's outrageous lies in the unsealed packet already). But I was completely calm, and thanked him, went in the kitchen, opened the packet, and confirmed what I knew - I'd been handed my divorce papers. And I was all calm.

    So I know it works. EFT is really good for a particular phobia. I am hoping my sis-in-law's neighbor will try it for her son who has an irrational and HUGE fear of bees that is also a huge embarrassment for them all in social situations and also for the poor little guy in school... You cannot "reason" a person out of a true fear. So it truly is a useful technique. But I must say that nothing is as thorough and deep and broad as a healing of the heart by Jesus. He heals hearts, and makes them whole. And He doesn't miss a thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was just wondering if you realized that your own religious beliefs have been lumped together with the new age beliefs on that site?
    Good call. But its okay. Yes, I fully believe that Christianity has the WHOLE truth. And also I believe that my Church possess, and teaches, that whole truth, in full! But one does not buy the whole Christianity thing in one fell swoop. One needs to cogitate on it. Often there are false beliefs to settle first and that takes time. But God is pouring out many supernatural Graces, just for that, in our time, and plus some people just naturally advance very quickly. We are all different, and we all grow at different rates, and in different ways. You, for example, might convert to Catholic next year and take huge leaps and strides, and in a few years you might have progressed most of the way through St. Teresa of Avila's Interior Castles - which is like a guideline to a sort of "PhD" level of contemplative prayer.. which I have on my shelf and I feel too intimidated and not smart-enough to read... and I, who have been Christian and Catholic far longer, would still be spending my 10 minutes of day with my little pre-school-level Contemplation-for-Dummies" booklet....

    So it doesn't bother me really that a person is getting Christianity mixed up with New Age. Unless, like Teal Swan, she is trying to start her own religion and is teaching false things that lead people into great pain and/or danger (like the dangerous teaching that suicide is a beautiful thing for a depressed person!). I did not explore Jessica's site like you did, but I see in her list of on-site links that she addresses persons who have suffered abuse and Narcissistic injury, and I appreciate her efforts to help people in this way. I get the idea that she is a truth-seeker, and I admire that, even if she picks up some junk on the way. I will pray for her protection from error. God says if anyone seeks wisdom He will give it in abundance. I will trust in that for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    They have an agenda and that is to sell their own brand of beliefs
    Yeah. We all sort of proselytize, about something...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    which is to dismantle your beliefs, and gain non profit status. They were easier on Christianity for strategic reasons but I am sure their training would not be as easy on the person holding your particular faith. The woman considers herself a former "mystic.
    Oh, she is a "former" mystic? Intersting. Well, I don't think I have time to explore all about Jessica now, but maybe some time I would. Yes, I probably would not buy the all the ideas she is selling - I am more than happy with what I already have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I have already formed an opinion on what the site is all about and I am not interested in her brand of "thinking". She is in denial about still holding strong beliefs of her own. She believes she has freed herself but it works for her. I guess. Like everything else I am sure it will work for some people and others will consider it similar to some kind of Scientology. There are some specific triggers weaved into their site which are meant to make you feel stupid for having spiritual beliefs.
    Wow. Well, that is a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Just read for yourself if you wish.
    http://www.jessicamystic.com/detox-y...-coaching.html
    http://www.jessicamystic.com/faq-reg...-coaching.html

    Ooh they even have an "are you a thinker?" quiz.

    http://www.jessicamystic.com/-quiz-a...a-thinker.html

    Edit: I almost forgot to add that yes, I did read the article and then I continued to read the rest of her site.
    Well, I am not surprised; I figured you were a good reader. I am already on the computer too much; some other time I might read there. We are doing this big porch project and have run into a big problem to solve before we can move ahead... I am the researcher (and I am questioning my dh's solution) and I did this tonight instead of that! Oh, well. TTYL, Aylen!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  13. #13
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    How can you admire her goal for the site if you didn't read it? ...

    Do you still find her goal for the site admirable? You accused me of not reading something, before I judged it, when I had read it but you didn't even read the full article you posted? I just find them to be cultish in their thinking and they invite people to come live and work with them in Portugal once they have completed their training. Their target audience is young people. They offer financial opportunities to those who complete their program.
    ...

    I don't care for their over all vibe. Something feels off about their whole approach. I would think if you were going to cite information to support your view on Teal you wouldn't have used someone who regards your beliefs just as ridiculous as her's but you said it yourself, "Why would you not read it?? Okay, I can understand that, actually - we read what we want!"
    Wow, Aylen. I just saw this after I wrote and posted what I just posted, above. Wow. This combined with what you also sent me PM - wow. You are a good reader Aylen and you have good discernment. Thanks for pointing this out. I think she is right about what she said about Teal Swan but clearly she has a LONG way to go on the road to for truth - if in fact she is on it, and not the road to self-aggrandizement. Or maybe she is just plain misled. I do very much appreciate your pointing it out. It really is a problem, all these things you pointed out, and you did a much better job of reading that site than I did.

    Thank you.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  14. #14
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,305
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Didn't Jung kind of inspire the whole New Age movement?

  15. #15
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,804
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well now that I looked at this video it actually has a pretty sickening undertone... especially for someone who is actually suicidal. She's basically saying don't worry, it's fine if you want to kill yourself, don't even worry about your loved ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Well now that I looked at this video it actually has a pretty sickening undertone... especially for someone who is actually suicidal. She's basically saying don't worry, it's fine if you want to kill yourself, don't even worry about your loved ones.
    It's definitely sickening. Wonder if she'd give that advice to a single parent with young children. She doesn't seem to know or doesn't care that depression is a mental illness that can often be successfully treated. What she is advocating is purely irresponsible and destructive. Suicide is usually a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

  17. #17
    strangeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Well now that I looked at this video it actually has a pretty sickening undertone... especially for someone who is actually suicidal. She's basically saying don't worry, it's fine if you want to kill yourself, don't even worry about your loved ones.

    But it's just as sickening to expect someone to suffer for someone's else's happiness. I don't think someone that can't find joy or happiness in their life is in any position to worry about others, let alone the happiness of others.

  18. #18
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,804
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    But it's just as sickening to expect someone to suffer for someone's else's happiness. I don't think someone that can't find joy or happiness in their life is in any position to worry about others, let alone the happiness of others.
    I have dealt with severe depression and I've personally been suicidal throughout periods of my life. I won't go through with it because I can't imagine how much pain and suffering I'd put my family through, especially my parents. It would ruin their life and destroy my family. My family is awesome, they love and support me through anything and they wouldn't deserve that. Plus, eventually the dark cloud of hopelessness always lifts with self work, you just have to bear through it. Depression is tough, but there are things you can do to make it more manageable. Ending ones temporary suffering while making many close to you suffer in the process is completely selfish and immoral. You're just transferring your pain onto them.

    Maybe it'd be okay if you are alone in life and didn't have anyone who loved or needed you...
    Last edited by fox; 08-07-2015 at 03:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •