Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 60

Thread: Your Type

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Your Type

    Which type do you identify with? What are your strongest reasons as to why you identify with that type? IOW, what characteristics of your type stood out to you and made you realize you were that type?

    I only ask because this seems like a good discussion to understand types better and which traits represent them best.
    Last edited by Taldoria; 08-03-2015 at 07:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI, because I really enjoy eating ice cream

  3. #3
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    On a serious note you should give example

  4. #4
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,897
    Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    The base function I relate to most is Ni. The rest of the IE are like tools that I can use when needed. I am most at ease in my natural state. Fe also comes naturally but only when I feel like engaging it. It is too extroverted for me to comfortably sustain, in an ongoing manner, since it takes me away from "my zone".

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  5. #5
    Nymeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    ILI 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII-Fi. Introverted Feeling. IJ Temperament. Se-Polr.
    Last edited by Nymeria; 08-02-2015 at 09:11 PM.

  6. #6
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILI, because if I'm not at work I just sit at home most of the time browsing forums like this or playing video games on my PC without giving a fuck about much else. Pretty comfortable with the NT functions, but don't care at all about community involvement or mundane chores. Moderate intellectual interest, I like watching a good discovery program every now and then. Ni dom with Se seeking often manifest itself by dreaming about blowing up the world DBZ style or something along the lines of that.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    On a serious note you should give example
    I think I should rephrase the OP. In fact, I will. What I truly mean is what stood out to you the most in determining your type. Quadra values? Erotic attitudes? Something about function stacks?

    For example, I was watching a WSS interview of Expat the other day, and he mentioned one characteristic of INTJs (in MBTI) was that they expect others to make sense. Now, for somebody else it might be that they met their dual without realizing that was their dual and later on figured out that person was an Ne-dom, thus they were an Si-dom or something to that effect.

  8. #8
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,308
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've always related most to Ni, but I use all of the functions, so who's to say. I'm a weird combo because I love taking things apart, figuring out how they work, problem solving, freethinking, very analytical/scientific, while at the same time I'm very artistic, imaginative, into spirituality(on/off thing), into the humanities, and can quite idealistic. I haven't figured out why I lean more toward thinking sometimes and feeling others. I always thought Ni encompassed all of those things. Beyond that, I don't think I'm all too differentiated. That's when you have to realize it is just a non-falsifiable theory and to recognize its limits.

  9. #9

    Default

    IEE because Ne comes as naturally to me as breathing. Considered ILE at one point, but I have self esteem issues around Te!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    ILI, because if I'm not at work I just sit at home most of the time browsing forums like this or playing video games on my PC without giving a fuck about much else. Pretty comfortable with the NT functions, but don't care at all about community involvement or mundane chores. Moderate intellectual interest, I like watching a good discovery program every now and then. Ni dom with Se seeking often manifest itself by dreaming about blowing up the world DBZ style or something along the lines of that.
    Do you identity with Fi as a mobilizing function?

  11. #11
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteButterfly View Post
    Do you identity with Fi as a mobilizing function?
    Yes.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Yes.
    lol way to elaborate details, details! Does Fi perhaps inspire you to manifest some of those destructive Se daydreams? Not literally blowing things up, but just taking action, achieving goals? "destroying" your inertia, in a sense? If you really love/hate someone, does it get you moving?
    Last edited by ConcreteButterfly; 08-04-2015 at 05:19 AM.

  13. #13
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I had this interesting time period back in middle school where all my friends would probably say I was same crazy extroverted type. I always talked about blowing things up and being inappropriate on purpose just to get a reaction from the adults. They even gave me a nickname, "napalm" because of my crazy talk. This was when I knew my classmates well and felt I was accepted. When high school came around I came a lot more introverted because of the flood of people I didn't know felt smothering to me. It got much worse when I moved to another high school where I knew absolutely no one. My new home was in redneck country leaving me feeling like the odd one out. In addition my SLE father passed away at this time, replaced by my LSE step father who I share nothing in common with. The end result of all this was me becoming super introverted, completely the opposite of what I was in that middle school time frame. I never really broke out of that state and remain super introverted to this day.

    I would say loving or hating someone does indeed excite/mobilize me, but I do my best to hide attraction/repulsion to people out of fear of looking stupid or not "being myself".

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJay View Post
    I've always related most to Ni, but I use all of the functions, so who's to say. I'm a weird combo because I love taking things apart, figuring out how they work, problem solving, freethinking, very analytical/scientific, while at the same time I'm very artistic, imaginative, into spirituality(on/off thing), into the humanities, and can quite idealistic. I haven't figured out why I lean more toward thinking sometimes and feeling others. I always thought Ni encompassed all of those things. Beyond that, I don't think I'm all too differentiated. That's when you have to realize it is just a non-falsifiable theory and to recognize its limits.
    When you find out your type let me know because I'm exactly the same way. I've given up on trying to really find my type, just have to live with it being INXX.

  15. #15
    GEEZYFLOW.NET Wontlythemoonbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    EIE, LIE?
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't start me...

    People have suggested LSE, SEE, ESE, EIE, LIE and SLE for me in the past. Some people have seen an ST base in me, others SF, and some NJ. Personally, I relate to Ni and Se a lot more than Si and Ne, but you never know what you might find out about yourself here. This is a journey of self-discovery, and about discovering things about others in the process.
    Last edited by Wontlythemoonbear; 08-21-2015 at 03:03 PM.

  16. #16
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm LII because I'm smart.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  17. #17
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII
    My type stood out because I was always quiet and my face was mostly non expressive. People came to me often to talk to me about their problems and I listened. So, I tred to provide a lot of moral support in relationships. I'm strongly decisive in ethics of relationships. I often say things like "that example is how relationship should be" so I'm a judging type because when things that fit a certain right or wrong present themselves it captures my attention. I'm also very expressive of my own, the "I", feelings about things. I can be quietly emotional but I prefer a calm environment. I have a very good idea and ideals about relationships. How people should be treated which is mostly with kindness and gentleness. I'm a postive "you should try" type. However, @Sol thinks that it isn't what you say about yourself but what you do.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-21-2015 at 07:08 PM.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I suspect I'm ILI because I generally default to trying to be efficient in my actions, but find myself mostly thinking about random things with no strong motivation to manifest any of it in any real sense. I also identify with that need to like people some ILI's apparently struggle with. It's a need that goes from being non-existent to pronounced at times, sort of ebbs like the tides.

  19. #19
    24601 ClownsandEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Posts
    670
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm LII because:
    • I like to think I'm smart
    • I'm not very worldly or practical
    • I am awkward and uncomfortable around people, especially making them do things when they don't want to (Se) or might be offended (Fi)
    • I like to break down problems endlessly for no reasons
    • I like to create structures for my thoughts. Lots of "there are three types of..." or "we can break this down into vary levels of X, and varying levels of Y".
    Warm Regards,



    Clowns & Entropy

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taldoria View Post
    Which type do you identify with? What are your strongest reasons as to why you identify with that type? IOW, what characteristics of your type stood out to you and made you realize you were that type?

    I only ask because this seems like a good discussion to understand types better and which traits represent them best.
    I went with Ti base because looking at my life the trend from my early years is that I "inject" Ti-esque analysis, views, structures into everything I do, even when others get by without doing that. It's natural for me to look at a situation or a topic and have the Ti type of questions and considerations and all sorts of logical "feels" come up rather automatically and so naturally I don't even notice myself doing it until I introspect. So that should be highly relevant to type. Fe as the complementary function to Ti makes very much sense as well. Then Se creative fits very well too especially if we add the assumption that strengthened creative is the most conscious by default. The icing on the cake is that the rest of Model A and the basics of intertype relations fall into place much more neatly too than with my previous self typing (SLE-Ti). I would naturally be skeptical by keeping it in mind that this is easily just some sort of bias but no because it does fit better than SLE. So it's not the Forer effect at work here. Otherwise it did have me wonder for a while if LSI-Se or SLE-Ti because I notice the Se more easily than the Ti but with all the above taken into consideration, I no longer wonder about that. The only thing I'm still open to hearing is what sort of framework someone uses to type me SLE over LSI because people do tend to differ in their understanding of the theory and also in terms of how much information they have of me.

    As for concrete characteristics, I'm surprised how well the LSI-Se subtype descriptions work... the main points of those all stood out to me upon reading them. I also VI according to my type and that just makes me even more surprised and at the same time cautious about the whole topic because it's still hard to believe that this theory would have that sort of basis in reality. Though it definitely does have something to do with reality or I wouldn't even be here, lol.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    I'm LII because:
    • I like to think I'm smart
    • I'm not very worldly or practical
    • I am awkward and uncomfortable around people, especially making them do things when they don't want to (Se) or might be offended (Fi)
    • I like to break down problems endlessly for no reasons
    • I like to create structures for my thoughts. Lots of "there are three types of..." or "we can break this down into vary levels of X, and varying levels of Y".
    The last one, wow we share that a lot. Well and the first one, hahahah.

  22. #22
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I related to the IEI description the most because I'm lovey dovey. I always was like super drawn to the romantic/love episodes of cartoons when I was younger. I was tbh, kind of fanatically obsessed with them. I just loved love, so much lol. *naive starry str8 girl eyes*

    IEI is also known as the Romantic/Lyrcist which fits me the best. In the purest way, that is what I am most like- when you shave away my nuances and complexities.

  23. #23
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    At first I thought I was EII, but they are a lot different. EIIs are a lot more smug/condescending than IEIs (and way less victimy/babyish), and they aren't sexually attracted to streetwise thugs. (the SLE archetype) They like the uppity businessman Oprahs- the kind of people I tend to loathe/clash with the most. EIIs also value rationality and logic a lot more than IEIs.

    (ppl like to complicate socionics and mentally masturbate over it but it's really about the most pure/general vibe a person is giving off.) And a lot of it is in their eyes.

    It's really not that hard to figure out, I guess I sorta admire the people that can be neurotic and kind of super Ti with it... but it's not necessary either.

  24. #24
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    NF
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII-Ne subtype. I personally think a lot of socionics and generally a lot of typology descriptions don't get Fi, they usually describe Fi people as morally strong, judgemental and often rigid in their decisions, religious or spiritual. This was hard for me because I think Fi is simply about being strongly aware of your internal feelings of like/dislike, love/hate, passion/dispassion etc, while it doesn't have to be externally judgmental. Like I don't judge other people all that much, I care mostly about how I feel and why I feel the way I feel and others can do whatever, I don't care...I am also not really rigid, even when I am strongly aware of how I feel, I am open for discussion, brainstorming and I am willing to see others points of view a lot, so I am accepting and usually try to stay open to whatever might come. But that might be the fact that my Ne is really pretty developed.
    Because of that the first thing that stricked me mostly about my type is being Se-polr, I completly relate to it so then it was in between EII and LII. I think my Fi is quite obvious, so it wasn't a hard guess actually, I don't think I use Ti in my ego block.
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel like I'm an SEI with an Fe polr... but SLI seems too logical lol, dunno. SEI or SLI.

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,102
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    morally strong
    Fi is about sympathy and co-feeling. As people don't like amoral behavior, hence Fi types try don't so such.

    rigid in their decisions
    rational types

    religious or spiritual
    Ni region, not Fi

    I think Fi is simply about being strongly aware of your internal feelings of like/dislike, love/hate
    Not only yours, but about people around you too. Stong functions understand reality and improve it. Not only yours personally, but environment around you too, including because your good state depends on good state of your environment. If you'll do bad/good to other, he may do bad/good to you; if you depend on other human, his good state is important for you; etc.

    passion/dispassion
    general emotions, - F

    etc, while it doesn't have to be externally judgmental
    Have to be, as I've explaned above. Any type, including introverted ones, think and care about environment also.

    Like I don't judge other people all that much
    If you don't care about moral and sympathies of people around, then I doubt your type is Fi. Mistyping is not rare. I'd think about other introverted types, including Fe ones wich more care about image and energizing than real subjective feelings, and are less delicate with moral. Irrational types have more "easy" understanding of rules, including moral ones, too. But it's not about INFJ, wich you write in the profile.
    Last edited by Sol; 08-26-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  27. #27
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,338
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Fi is about sympathy and co-feeling. As people don't like amoral behavior, hence Fi types try don't so such.



    rational types



    Ni region, not Fi



    Not only yours, but about people around you too. Stong functions understand reality and improve it. Not only yours personally, but environment around you too, including because your good state depends on good state of your environment. If you'll do bad/good to other, he may do bad/good to you; if you depend on other human, his good state is important for you; etc.



    general emotions, - F



    Have to be, as I've explaned above. Any type, including introverted ones, think and care about environment also.



    If you don't care about moral of people around you, then I doubt your type is Fi. Mistyping is not rare. I'd think about other introverted types, including Fe ones wich more care about image and energizing than real subjective feelings, and are less delicate with moral.
    At it's most basic Fi is about a person's attraction/repulsion and orientation towards things, people, events, ideas, etc.
    What a person does with that information isn't covered by Socionics, and would more likely be covered by something like enneagram which focuses on our fixations.

    Moral behavior, as in the rightness or wrongness of a behavior is based off of being aware of how an action affects others. Would the other person like the action? Or dislike it? Would they be attracted to the results? Or repulsed from them? How would it alter a person's orientation to something else? Again, what a person does with that information will differ according to their experiences, understandings of the whole situation, goals, etc.

    Fi ego types will consider Fi related info as they try to understand the world, a situation, a person, an idea, etc, and then decide from there what they will/won't do. But nothing in socionics says that they will reach a prescribed conclusion, nor take a prescribed action.

    Edited to add examples of Fi with enneagram fixations:
    An e4 would be more fixated on understanding their own orientations, their own likes/dislikes, attractions/repulsions, etc.
    An e9 would be more likely to set aside their own Fi and comply with the Fi of others. This could include allowing other people to be themselves, do their own thing, without the Fi ego type stepping in to assert their own Fi values.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  28. #28
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,897
    Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

    Ni region, not Fi
    Really? Anyone can be spiritual or religious.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  29. #29
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I might be a very socially introverted ILE. Either that or LII with a Heavy Ne focus. Traits:

    No discipline, having trouble doing uninteresting work
    Like to fool around with people on the internet
    Really only care about fulfilling my pleasures
    React painfully to hostile remarks
    I have an above average IQ
    Get bored with stuff quickly

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Moral people aren't necissarily religious. Morality doesn't have to come from God although some people feel that it does. I'm described as moral by my friends and family because of certain qualities that I have which are kind, honest, think of others, non judgemental in certain ways, generally a good person. Some types can cling to or lend themselves to religious attachments and other times these things are a part of family traditions. Generally most people are moral. Fi most has to do with relationships how one views or judges actions in a network of relationship interactions with regards to right or wrong (hence moral). Tollerence and empathy which EII have more than a lot of types because of the view of connections in relationships. The interplay between behavior that people exhibit and taking personal responsibility for them. EsE don't aallow people's personality tendency to be used as an excuse for their behavior while through the feeling of "well I too would want to be forgiven so I should forgive" is used by EII to forgive. ESE will make a judgement to make society consistant by their form of judgement. They won't care twice about someone who has stolen, whether the person comes from a troubled background; the act of stealing is wrong therefore that person sshould be punished (that is a judgement). I'm more caring about the individual because of how much I consider those other factors. That they stole because they came from a harsh environment.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-26-2015 at 08:57 PM.

  31. #31
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Red face

    Biologic term "altruistc" would explain EII and ESE behavior as oppoosed to one another. Where an EII would be fairly tolerant of someone who is selfish because they look at that person on an individual level and explain their excuses to include that person in a relationship an ESE would not care for the person because they are not good to the rest of society. They are both moral.

    Next, I'm going to write about the superficial qualities of SEI and SEE that make them look like or speak of themselves like EII.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-26-2015 at 09:01 PM.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taldoria View Post
    Which type do you identify with? What are your strongest reasons as to why you identify with that type? IOW, what characteristics of your type stood out to you and made you realize you were that type?

    I only ask because this seems like a good discussion to understand types better and which traits represent them best.
    I have absolutely no fucking idea. Besides, I am looking for a concrete proof not a thing to believe in. But then again this all is barely more than philosophy, so...maybe, just maybe I am barking up the wrong tree .

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Moral people aren't necissarily religious. Morality doesn't have to come from God although some people feel that it does. I'm described as moral by my friends and family because of certain qualities that I have which are kind, honest, think of others, non judgemental in certain ways, generally a good person. Some types can cling to or lend themselves to religious attachments and other times these things are a part of family traditions. Generally most people are moral. Fi most has to do with relationships how one views or judges actions in a network of relationship interactions with regards to right or wrong (hence moral). Tollerence and empathy which EII have more than a lot of types because of the view of connections in relationships. The interplay between behavior that people exhibit and taking personal responsibility for them. EsE don't aallow people's personality tendency to be used as an excuse for their behavior while through the feeling of "well I too would want to be forgiven so I should forgive" is used by EII to forgive. ESE will make a judgement to make society consistant by their form of judgement. They won't care twice about someone who has stolen, whether the person comes from a troubled background; the act of stealing is wrong therefore that person sshould be punished (that is a judgement). I'm more caring about the individual because of how much I consider those other factors. That they stole because they came from a harsh environment.
    But how about if they stole from YOU? Hm?

  34. #34
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    EII-Ne subtype. I personally think a lot of socionics and generally a lot of typology descriptions don't get Fi, they usually describe Fi people as morally strong, judgemental and often rigid in their decisions, religious or spiritual. This was hard for me because I think Fi is simply about being strongly aware of your internal feelings of like/dislike, love/hate, passion/dispassion etc, while it doesn't have to be externally judgmental. Like I don't judge other people all that much, I care mostly about how I feel and why I feel the way I feel and others can do whatever, I don't care...I am also not really rigid, even when I am strongly aware of how I feel, I am open for discussion, brainstorming and I am willing to see others points of view a lot, so I am accepting and usually try to stay open to whatever might come. But that might be the fact that my Ne is really pretty developed.
    Because of that the first thing that stricked me mostly about my type is being Se-polr, I completly relate to it so then it was in between EII and LII. I think my Fi is quite obvious, so it wasn't a hard guess actually, I don't think I use Ti in my ego block.
    So the best question is if you lived in a society where stealing was against the law and a stranger stole what is your verdict

  35. #35
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    But how about if they stole from YOU? Hm?
    I would call the person and ask. If they said yes I would more than likely say "I would probably have given it to you had you asked or we would have shared" and continue with the relationship like nothing happened n

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I would call the person and ask. If they said yes I would more than likely say "I would probably have given it to you had you asked or we would have shared" and move on
    O.o now you're tryharding. You really wouldn't at least call a police?

    If they stole from me and I caught them, they became my property. I can flagellate them, I can play games with them, I can turn them over to police. Why? Who are they to steal from me? How about if I stole from them? I reckon that they'd shoot me if they caught me.

    really O.O

  37. #37
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    O.o now you're tryharding. You really wouldn't at least call a police?

    If they stole from me and I caught them, they became my property. I can flagellate them, I can play games with them, I can turn them over to police. Why? Who are they to steal from me? How about if I stole from them? I reckon that they'd shoot me if they caught me.

    really O.O
    No. The rest of my family would and my dual cousin would tell me to call the police like you would do. LSE handle all sensory aspecta odf our relationship. An example: when my bf speaks about rude neighbors I imagine SEE either taking immediate action and confronting thwm or telling LSE what should be done. .
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-26-2015 at 11:26 PM.

  38. #38
    rob timidly hacim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    personal space station
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I relate to having Ti as a base function because of my systemic worldview, slow, analytical thinking, ability to concisely deconstruct and explain concepts, and fondness for geeky hobbies that are based off of structured information (computers, natural sciences, music, collecting rocks, etc.). I relate to having Ne as a second function and not as a base (though I think it is accentuated in my case compared to other LIIs) because I don't have many moments of ingenuity based off of exterior circumstances - I'm much more self-absorbed. I'm idealistic, but not defined by my intuition. Through Socionics, I have identified Fe as something that helps promote my ideas to the world and raises my spirits, and something that enables me to live a mentally balanced life, because emotions are not very natural for me - they come in erratic bursts on my own. Thus, Fe is something that I need - Socionics has given me words for this specifically.

  39. #39
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    I relate to having Ti as a base function because of my systemic worldview, slow, analytical thinking, ability to concisely deconstruct and explain concepts, and fondness for geeky hobbies that are based off of structured information (computers, natural sciences, music, collecting rocks, etc.). I relate to having Ne as a second function and not as a base (though I think it is accentuated in my case compared to other LIIs) because I don't have many moments of ingenuity based off of exterior circumstances - I'm much more self-absorbed. I'm idealistic, but not defined by my intuition. Through Socionics, I have identified Fe as something that helps promote my ideas to the world and raises my spirits, and something that enables me to live a mentally balanced life, because emotions are not very natural for me - they come in erratic bursts on my own. Thus, Fe is something that I need - Socionics has given me words for this specifically.
    Would you please marry my ESE cousin

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am definitely Te/Fi valuing and introverted.

    Also I think Se/Ni is much more likely than Ne/Si - so that makes me either ILI or ESI. The Ni leading description especially "feels a sort of detachment and freedom from worldly affairs" is very true. But then again, any introvert could have said the same thing imo, so this is not sufficient evidence. ESI is a real possibility too.

    Although, I can see the argument for EII as well, since I like Si ego types, which might point to me being Si seeking. SLI nah, do not identify with strong 4D Si leading at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •