IEE-9Fi
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Fay)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Fay)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    For me personally beauty can be anything and can be expressed in all sort of different ways. It doesn't necessary have to be something aesthetically appealing, everything and everyone that can deeply touch my feelings is beautiful in my eyes. I hate cliche, generic beauty and anything that lacks originality, idea or depth.
    Love is the deep feeling of belonging, being understood and whole. I feel like love doesn't necessary come with a person, it comes with art, music, idea, though...anything that can touch you in one way or another can be a source of love.
    What are your most important values?
    individuality, identity, integrity, freedom, originality, creativity, passion, feeling, sympathy, knowledge, curiosity, openness, intellect, logic
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am not a spiritual person, I personally have been trying to find a philosophy, or a religion that would fit my personal world views, but I feel like they are hard to categorize and therefore I do not put myself in any group like that. Then I also find spirituality and religion as limiting, irrational and delusional. I do believe in existentialism as a philosophy about life, mainly absurdism is fairly close to me. I do agree with such people as Nietzsche for example.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I do not understand war... I mean I do understand the logic behind it, I do understand the process all the pros and cons, but it goes against anything I believe in is good and true. My idea of a perfect world is peace and unity of all nations, countries and cultures.
    I am really the kind of person who believes in freedom, unity and peace.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I can have long conversations about lots of things really... I really like to talk about the universe, its laws and possible meanings. I like philosophy, mainly the one oriented on the meaning of life and things around. I also enjoy the theory of politics and sociology. Obviously I like psychology and I enjoy to analyze other people. I am also a huge fan of music, art and culture so anything close to such topics is also close to me.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I do not really take such a good care of my health, I am more interested in the aesthetics that come with the diets or health care, but I am terrible at following through.
    I care more about the ethical questions of food, but then I also tend to care about how much is healthy and how far I can go to keep myself on the good move.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I do not really put much effort in them and see chores as more or less a waste of time. I usually put doing them off as much as I can.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I tend to enjoy mysteries and dramas, I like fantasy and sci-fi a lot.
    My favorite TV-show right now is Hannibal, followed by Wayward Pines and Under the Dome. As a writer I recently really enjoyed reading crime stories from Jo Nesbo. I like movies like Sleepy Hollow from Tim Burton, or a crime-dramas like From Hell.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry a lot when I see something touching in any kind of way, it can be positive even. I like things that goes really deep into your feelings, usually it's music that makes me cry. I recently got pretty much into Nine Inch Nails and the sort of feelings Trent Reznor tends to get out is something extremely close to me.
    I think my boyfriend made me smile lately. He made some sort of teasing jokes about me, which were kind of cute.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    There is a music club in our city I know very well and I've been going there since I was a teen. It's in the underground with very specific kind of alternative atmosphere and rock and metal music playing in the background. I like both the music and the usual company there.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Most of the people see me as kind of unproductive, lazy and indecisive, which is definitely true. I have a trouble to make myself move sometimes, and I also suffer with organization and management.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I've been told I am creative, different, have good insights and interesting ideas.
    I think I also have quite an individualistic, but good sense of aesthetics and a deep desire for artistic expression.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I think I need someone who would make me move, be more productive, organized and self confident.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I like the romance to be unique and different, while not extremely heavy on expressions of love. I like relationships to be smooth, but interesting in a creative and original sort of way.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I am not really good with strangers, I am always polite and nice, but I tend to feel insecure and shy in socially unknown situations.
    Last edited by Owl; 07-31-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not really good with strangers, I am always polite and nice, but I tend to feel insecure and shy in socially unknown situations.
    Do you test as an ENFp? I took the MBTI in a class once and there were a few ENFps in there that didn't really fit the stereotype of the very outgoing extrovert, but once you go to know them, they'd definitely show an interest in everything. I sometimes wonder if they might generally be the most "introverted" acting of the extroverted types. They strike me as being somewhat low-key but excitable. Your answers in general made me think of them.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    Do you test as an ENFp? I took the MBTI in a class once and there were a few ENFps in there that didn't really fit the stereotype of the very outgoing extrovert, but once you go to know them, they'd definitely show an interest in everything. I sometimes wonder if they might generally be the most "introverted" acting of the extroverted types. They strike me as being somewhat low-key but excitable. Your answers in general made me think of them.
    I also got an IEE impression but I have been seeing IEE everywhere lately so wasn't confident enough in it to say it first until now.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    IEE-9Fi
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    when it comes to MBTI, I usually score INFP. When I took the socionics test, I got EII-6 Ne. I don't really score as extrovert on tests, they tend to think I am in introvert.
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    I think I need someone who would make me move, be more productive, organized and self confident.
    Looks like Te-seeking. Combined with the blatant Delta answers, I think you're EII. I wouldn't discount being IEE, though, because extrovert in Socionics =/= sociability.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

when it comes to MBTI, I usually score INFP. When I took the socionics test, I got EII-6 Ne. I don't really score as extrovert on tests, they tend to think I am in introvert.
    Your picture makes me think IEE for some reason. I think you remind me a bit of the mermaid with stellar views (just a vibe?). Delta NF feels right somehow.

Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

video interview is better for typing
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    IEE-9Fi
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I am rather an EII, than IEE but there exist a few things about INFjs that I am not really sure of. For example how they are described as the moral ones, who judge people based on their own ethics. I've never felt like I'd have strong morality, or ethics, but I think it depends on the meaning of the word ethics, which I guess might be different than the casual view in EIIs.
    Also a lot of people on this forum seemed to be really sure of me being a beta NF, mostly EIE... based on this questionnaire is beta out of question?

I am not sure what do you mean by marmeid with stellar views @Aylen
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Most of the people see me as kind of unproductive, lazy and indecisive, which is definitely true. I have a trouble to make myself move sometimes, and I also suffer with organization and management.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I've been told I am creative, different, have good insights and interesting ideas.
    I think I also have quite an individualistic, but good sense of aesthetics and a deep desire for artistic expression.

Feeling, creative type, but not ESI.

In what areas of your life would you like help?

Seeking Te.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I like the romance to be unique and different, while not extremely heavy on expressions of love. I like relationships to be smooth, but interesting in a creative and original sort of way.

Seeking a caregiver.

Introverted.

Looks like EII to me.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

I think I am rather an EII, than IEE but there exist a few things about INFjs that I am not really sure of. For example how they are described as the moral ones, who judge people based on their own ethics. I've never felt like I'd have strong morality, or ethics, but I think it depends on the meaning of the word ethics, which I guess might be different than the casual view in EIIs.
    Also a lot of people on this forum seemed to be really sure of me being a beta NF, mostly EIE... based on this questionnaire is beta out of question?

I am not sure what do you mean by marmeid with stellar views @Aylen
    An IEE forum member who has not posted in a long time.. Maybe you just brought her to mind for other reasons.

Your questionnaire, your pic, and video do not conflict with EII in my mind.