Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Baby Ballroom couple

My husband and I watched Baby Ballroom on Netflix recently. The main featured couple who run the dance school are Jane and Warren Bullock. After reflecting on how over-the-top he is with his many ideas, and how she goes along undaunted and supportive no matter what, and what a good match she is for him, I am thinking they are duals. Their relationship dynamic reminds me of ENTp/ ISFp couples I know. (That would be Warren/Jane, respectively). It must be Ne that drives the need to achieve the conceived ideas, and this gets is done with the help of the ever supportive dual....

Warren and Jane Bullock:

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy seems western european ILE by VI. The woman - I am not sure.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    This guy seems western european ILE by VI. The woman - I am not sure.
    That's interesting that you have the same idea for him. I did it by looking at what kind of Dual couple they are and they seemed like the ILE/SEI's I know where they husband is the grandiose one as far as adventures and realizing personal big ideas. They have wives who are quiet, devoted to them, and to their kids, and they quietly support ALL of their husband's endeavors. She reminds me of the SEI women I know, too. I wasn't quite sure about his type but realized I could not eliminate it as a possibility based on any particular quality. So maybe I nailed it.

One thing I have noticed about SEI wives is they won't push for their own way, even if, in the case of a SEI non-dual wife they know, they will quietly complain to others about some of their spouse's choices.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is similar to John Simm, english actor.

https://www.google.com/search?q=John...w=1366&bih=610