Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Wacey

Might as well.

Have been forum typed over the years the following:
    EIE, EII, ESI, IEI, SEI, IEE, SLI, SEE.

Have considered EIE, ESI, EII, IEI, IEE, SLI, SEI over the years.

So what do you think? Friends and frenamies alike?

what type r ur friends?

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i'd be more interested in the types of your "frenemies"

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Might as well.

Have been forum typed over the years the following:
    EIE, EII, ESI, IEI, SEI, IEE, SLI, SEE.

Have considered EIE, ESI, EII, IEI, IEE, SLI, SEI over the years.

So what do you think? Friends and frenamies alike?
    Which types did you seriously consider? All seven or can you narrow it down a bit?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like i said last night, you are exceedingly similar to Kim. the way you often jump to conclusions and form strong opinions about things you only know partially something about and get offended about non-existent entities all points to a type with strong Ne and focal Fi.

ESIs do not form snap judgments of this nature. they are unfortunately very linear and their snap judgments are often due to lack of exposure and a limited worldview. you on the other hand, seem to draw from too much exposure and a pool too large, which is the exact opposite problem than what ESIs generally have. (Ne base vs. Ne polr)

secondly, there is no way in hell you are so-last. maybe it seems trendy to type yourself so-last but uh, yeah no. you are sp-last as they come.

so.... Fi-IEE E7 so/sx or sx/so.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

VI?????
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I like you and I don't find you as abrasive and aggressive as other ESI so I can't consider that for you
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    like i said last night, you are exceedingly similar to Kim. the way you often jump to conclusions and form strong opinions about things you only know partially something about and get offended about non-existent entities all points to a type with strong Ne and focal Fi.

ESIs do not form snap judgments of this nature. they are unfortunately very linear and their snap judgments are often due to lack of exposure and a limited worldview. you on the other hand, seem to draw from too much exposure and a pool too large, which is the exact opposite problem than what ESIs generally have. (Ne base vs. Ne polr)

secondly, there is no way in hell you are so-last. maybe it seems trendy to type yourself so-last but uh, yeah no. you are sp-last as they come.

so.... Fi-IEE E7 so/sx or sx/so.
    Cool thanks for the feed back it is appreciated. So... for a guy who doesn't like to be considered an effeminate gay man, you sure do talk like a sassy Queen!

It seems to me you are butt hurt about something or other. I have no idea what because I believe I have been more then respectable towards you.

I think it would even be wiser to replace your first paragraph from the words "you" to "me", and it might come closer to the truth, bud.

As afar as typing goes I don't feel as though the patterns in my life fall within a Ep approach. I am fairly rational as far as socionics is concerned and have a steady output of energy from sun up until sundown. In fact, the unreliability of Ips and the flightiness of Eps I have come to understand often irritate me, or simply puzzle me.

Further, it is hard to resonate with having an SLI as a completely compatible psychological partner because I find them boring and dull and too focused on immediate sensate orientation. There never seems to be any ambition beyond building their own idea of paradise. The languid Ip nature, although momentarily nice, like an evening BBQ, or a boat ride on a sunny afternoon, ultimately is unsatisfying even for a friendship. They never seem to want to do anything over the long term that does not benefit them, nor are nearly emotionally engaged enough in the world around them for me to completely sympathize and feel energized around. No offence SLIs.

Past partners often remark how I have a hard time seeing past my own noise, where I hate having a hundred options open before me, where endless streams of useless information, trivial information especially in a work place, shut me down mentally and make it difficult to focus on the tasks at hand.

Plus, I enjoy working with my hands and hard work gives me energy instead of removing it.
    Last edited by wacey; 07-19-2015 at 06:34 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I like you and I don't find you as abrasive and aggressive as other ESI so I can't consider that for you
    OR, it could be that I know how to treat people with respect and that is part of my worldview and approach, wherein being rude and aggressive is a sign of immaturity.

Ask my family how abrasive as a kid I was. Life - "Live and burn" - has made me way more tolerant in all kinds of ways.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI?????

There have been plenty of pics posted over the years you should have been paying attention.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I haven't interacted with you much, and I think our natural communication styles differ. You seem serious quadra, Gamma/Delta. Introverted more likely than extrovert. I would guess EII if I had to pick something. I really can't see EIE as a possibility for you at all, definitely not Beta.
    Thanks William for the feedback.

I believe I am fairly introverted although I can't really be sure. I am defiantly not bothered by people or groups (used to work as a paramedic as well as crowd security) but over all I mostly keep to myself by nature.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Which types did you seriously consider? All seven or can you narrow it down a bit?
    I have really tried to read and study about all of them. I don't think I am a logical type, and I am starting to think I am not an Fi type either. So some sort of ethical.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    i'd be more interested in the types of your "frenemies"
    People who make assumptions, ironically enough.

I seem to have managed to piss off, offend, bother a number of people around here over the years, starting with Absurd so...

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalimera View Post
    what type r ur friends?
    I mostly keep to myself over the years. My closest friends are those I feel I can be myself around. As corny as that sounds.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you are delta, EII probably. Or maybe IEE. Your anger kinda reminds me of Galen.

That's because he's in your quadra.

(ugh I hate myself, I wish I could be a cool normal person and just get laid or something. socionics is for nerdy autistic ppl who can't throw the ball well.)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I think you are delta, EII probably. Or maybe IEE. Your anger kinda reminds me of Galen.

[/COLOR]That's because he's in your quadra.

(ugh I hate myself, I wish I could be a cool normal person and just get laid or something.)
    Thanks BnD, socionics is as good a hobby as any so no need for shame.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Like one of my IEI male buddies said to me once:

You, galen and radio seem to hate anybody that isn't an estj cowboy. It's kind of funny.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does that mean you hate me?

I seem to be the most hated out us. Never talked to galen he seems snobby and self-defeating.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't hate you at all (sometimes I do get annoyed at how you behave though, not to sound like a patronizing parent...), I think I actually probably had a little crush on you when I first met you. Hitta called you the Baywatch Lifeguard of fags, which I thought was kinda funny.

I don't understand Radio's tone of you in his post (it might be a cultural divide thing or something), but I do agree with him that ur delta.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool thanks for the feed back it is appreciated. So... for a guy who doesn't like to be considered an effeminate gay man, you sure do talk like a sassy Queen!
    It seems to me you are butt hurt about something or other. I have no idea what because I believe I have been more then respectable towards you.
    settle down, bitch boy.

I think it would even be wiser to replace your first paragraph from the words "you" to "me", and it might come closer to the truth, bud.
    projections are nice. wait, no, they're not.

As afar as typing goes I don't feel as though the patterns in my life fall within a Ep approach. I am fairly rational as far as socionics is concerned and have a steady output of energy from sun up until sundown. In fact, the unreliability of Ips and the flightiness of Eps I have come to understand often irritate me, or simply puzzle me.

Further, it is hard to resonate with having an SLI as a completely compatible psychological partner because I find them boring and dull and too focused on immediate sensate orientation. There never seems to be any ambition beyond building their own idea of paradise. The languid Ip nature, although momentarily nice, like an evening BBQ, or a boat ride on a sunny afternoon, ultimately is unsatisfying even for a friendship. They never seem to want to do anything over the long term that does not benefit them, nor are nearly emotionally engaged enough in the world around them for me to completely sympathize and feel energized around. No offence SLIs.

Past partners often remark how I have a hard time seeing past my own noise, where I hate having a hundred options open before me, where endless streams of useless information, trivial information especially in a work place, shut me down mentally and make it difficult to focus on the tasks at hand.

Plus, I enjoy working with my hands and hard work gives me energy instead of removing it.
    blah blah blah still IEE.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've always been puzzled when people ask others to type them. Why not just take online tests? I've taken these probably a dozen times, and have always gotten the same ENTj result, so they can be consistent. At least, they have been for me.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've always been puzzled when people ask others to type them. Why not just take online tests? I've taken these probably a dozen times, and have always gotten the same ENTj result, so they can be consistent. At least, they have been for me.

Its part of what people do around here like a tradition.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    settle down, bitch boy.

projections are nice. wait, no, they're not.

blah blah blah still IEE.
    Good bye deltas it has been a slice.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I don't hate you at all (sometimes I do get annoyed at how you behave though, not to sound like a patronizing parent...), I think I actually probably had a little crush on you when I first met you. Hitta called you the Baywatch Lifeguard of fags, which I thought was kinda funny.

I don't understand Radio's tone of you in his post (it might be a cultural divide thing or something), but I do agree with him that ur delta.
    I never had a crush on you BUT I did like you as a person, would read your threads and stories and think you have a great smile. We talked many times and laughed about things (at least I did) and it was nice which is why I was so blind sided when you thought I was coming across as a bully. I felt like none of you were understanding where I was coming from at all and I just figured you were all dumb and or jealous that I did not hate my life, nor felt any self-loathing.

Why do you think I'm a delta?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OR, it could be that I know how to treat people with respect and that is part of my worldview and approach, wherein being rude and aggressive is a sign of immaturity.
    My closest friends are those I feel I can be myself around.
    I agree with and abide by these same principles. It seems we share some values.

As corny as that sounds.

Hmm, perhaps this is devalued Fi?

Never talked to galen he seems snobby and self-defeating.
    I found this comment humorous and more importantly insightful. What type would be capable of providing these kind of insights?

Right now, I'm thinking SEI > ESE > EII > IEE. A video would be helpful.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olduvai View Post
    I agree with and abide by these same principles. It seems we share some values.

I found this comment humorous and more importantly insightful. What type would be capable of providing these kind of insights?

Right now, I'm thinking SEI > ESE > EII > IEE. A video would be helpful.
    Video isn't going to happen right now. Cool that we share some of the same values, they seem pretty common sense to me and anyone raised anywhere half decent or at least reached a certain age should have them. I really don't think it is sociotype related imo.

I don't know what type would be capable of having *insights* (they are more like opinions on past behaviour). I would curious to know what types you think would say things like that?

I'm not sure I am SEI or ESE, those are two types that would closer to the bottom of my list.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video isn't going to happen right now. Cool that we share some of the same values, they seem pretty common sense to me and anyone raised anywhere half decent or at least reached a certain age should have them. I really don't think it is sociotype related imo.
    Well, not really. For some people it's "you either love me or you hate me" or "I'm not going to change for anybody" or "take me as I am". Some people don't even see rude and aggressive behavior as rude and aggressive behavior. They're just having fun and being a little rowdy.

I don't know what type would be capable of having *insights* (they are more like opinions on past behaviour). I would curious to know what types you think would say things like that?
    "Opinions based on past behavior"... that's interesting. "Past behavior" sounds like the product of a 4D function, since 4D functions include the dimension of time. You're using your knowledge of this past behavior to form an opinion... sounds like you might be using your demonstrative function in support of your creative function. No idea what types would say things like that, though. I'm inclined to think it'd be some kind of ethical type, but logical types are capable of generating insights as well so idk.

I'm not sure I am SEI or ESE, those are two types that would closer to the bottom of my list.
    Why?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, not really. For some people it's "you either love me or you hate me" or "I'm not going to change for anybody" or "take me as I am". Some people don't even see rude and aggressive behavior as rude and aggressive behavior. They're just having fun and being a little rowdy.
    Oh I see what you mean now. Then yes that is true if we are talking about those kinds of values. I would say that treating people respectfully is something I have learned to do over time because that is how you treat people. I sign on here lots so why would I want to make unnecessary conflict? Doesn't always work for sure sometimes I am a royal ass hole, on purpose, or unconsciously.

"Opinions based on past behavior"... that's interesting. "Past behavior" sounds like the product of a 4D function, since 4D functions include the dimension of time. You're using your knowledge of this past behavior to form an opinion... sounds like you might be using your demonstrative function in support of your creative function. No idea what types would say things like that, though. I'm inclined to think it'd be some kind of ethical type, but logical types are capable of generating insights as well so idk.
    A little bit over analyzed I think, why put lipstick on a pig?

Why?
    Because I read the descriptions as well as model A and would be hard pressed to describe myself as "the bonvivant" and my friends and family would as well.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I see what you mean now. Then yes that is true if we are talking about those kinds of values. I would say that treating people respectfully is something I have learned to do over time because that is how you treat people.
    What do you mean by "that is how you treat people"? Why is that how you treat people?

A little bit over analyzed I think, why put lipstick on a pig?
    Yeah, I thought that as I was writing it but w/e.

Because I read the descriptions as well as model A and would be hard pressed to describe myself as "the bonvivant" and my friends and family would as well.
    Ignore the stupid names they use for the types and instead look at the IEs. What is your understanding of each IE? Do you see yourself relating to Si+Fe?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean by "that is how you treat people"? Why is that how you treat people?
    Because its the right way of treating people? You get what you give. I'm not sure. ...Because I respect myself more if I act according to my own truth. Doesn't always work I don't act the best way towards others all the time. I have learned the hard way usually.

Ignore the stupid names they use for the types and instead look at the IEs. What is your understanding of each IE? Do you see yourself relating to Si+Fe?
    Not really no. As far as I understand those informational elements I don;t think they are the main focus of my personality, although I am certainly not weak in those areas.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

What quadra do you feel more at ease with? You give me that delta sort of vibe but it could just be because I see you as someone who strives to be kind, understanding, and peace loving, from your posts. A little judgmental but not more than what is average. I don't see you as wimpy or anything. I see you stand up for your beliefs just fine. If delta then something like 974 sx second so sp/sx or so/sx. Do you feel driven to have a secure life first above all else? Do you have a strong interest in societal issues? Are you more likely to sit on the sidelines or actively participate when it comes to dealing with issues that involve politics, environment, or whatever? Do you feel your vote counts and an obligation to cast it? Not just officially but in general. Or do you sort of see those kinds of things as a passive observer and don't feel they have much impact on how you live your life?

I am trying to get a better sense of what motivates you. You don't seem to be prone to fantasy and perhaps you come off a bit more like a realist to me. Similar to SubT. Do you pay more attention to what is right there before you or what could be? On a scale of 1-10 how much do I irritate you with my posts? I could have used someone else but didn't want to put anyone else on the spot.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There have been plenty of pics posted over the years you should have been paying attention.
    I'm sorry. There's only so much i can
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry. There's only so much i can
    You should be!

: p

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Besides ESI men are so rare that the odds of running into Jesus in my life time are better than me running into an ESI
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides ESI men are so rare that the odds of running into Jesus in my life time are better than me running into an ESI
    Why so rare?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why so rare?
    why is only 10 percent of the population left handed? who the fuck knows

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why so rare?
    Genetic s
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why so rare?
    In my experience, ESI men are not rare. Of the six ESI's I personally know (excluding forum members and celebrities), three are female and three are male. Here is a link to a chart of the percentage of male and female types in the population:
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/520165825682543122/

You want rare, look for INTJ (ILI) and ENTJ females and INFJ males. Still, I know three INFJ (IEI) males, so personal experience and anecdotal evidence counts for very little.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why is only 10 percent of the population left handed? who the fuck knows
    Odds are very good that it is driven, either by a feedback mechanism (if the percentage of left and right handers in the population is stable), or the left-handers are being displaced by right-handers, in evolutionary terms.
    All animals are either left or right (handed/pawed/hoofed//finned), but they are all split 50:50 in their populations. Only humans and one kind of fish show a preference for one "hand".

My personal belief is that the asymmetry is driven in the human population by the advantage that language skills confer. Language is a left-brain function, and people who favor the left brain, and who also favor language, have a tremendous survival advantage over non-speakers. I'm guessing that there was a genetic mutation that is spreading through the human population that allows its carriers to only be right-handed. It has spread about halfway through the population, so half of the humans must be right handed, and the other half are split 50:50, leaving about 25% left-handed. Throw in the fact that left-handers are considered to be Sinister (look it up), and that tools are made for right-handers, and those tools kill left-handers at a higher rate, and you've got a winning trend.
    Computer programming is a language skill, and it is predominately populated by right-handers. Left handers tend to become Artists, because, while right handers hear the notes, left handers hear the melody.

Full discolsure: I am very left handed.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definite Fi type.

You're not rude and abrasive? Idk... You do make bitchy comments quite a bit. (Re: a recent example would be your reply to Radio). Often I can't tell if you're joking or being serious.

EII-Fi or ESI-Fi works. But since you said you do not find value in partners who focus too much on Si than ESI-Fi is much more likely. You vibe very much like Lungs.

I've kind of accepted that gammas are mean. I can be too .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast