Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Video-typing me?!?!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    TIM
    IEE-Ne 792 so/sx
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Video-typing me?!?!

    So, I was thinking about doing a video. (my last resort xD())

    What do you wan't me to do?

    Handstand? Back flip? (Probably can't do neither of those)

    Just write your questions for me below.
    Last edited by Succubus Sam; 07-16-2015 at 11:28 AM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    May be this will help:

    A videointerview have to contain your tale about yourself. If you have difficulties in what to tell about, you may answer to: "What do I do better than others, and what others do better than me?"
    video requirements:
    - duration is 10 min or more
    - resolution 480p
    - bottom view line is near a chest, camera is directed horizontaly (not from bellow or other)
    - good light, no deep shadows on the face
    - it's better to do not put on glasses
    - the atmosphere is comfortable and confident
    Example of how video frame would look: 1
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    TIM
    IEE-Ne 792 so/sx
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ten minutes is quite long... : (

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuchuu View Post
    ten minutes is quite long... : (
    It's not long for talking. Shorter is doubtful to give correct typing.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  5. #5
    ouronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    &*self
    Posts
    867
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    10 minutes really isn't that long. You'll be surprised.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

    Default

    Show me 3 pictures of you and I can type you. The only condition is to not make faces and to have a neutral expression.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    May be this will help:

    A videointerview have to contain your tale about yourself. If you have difficulties in what to tell about, you may answer to: "What do I do better than others, and what others do better than me?"
    video requirements:
    - duration is 10 min or more
    - resolution 480p
    - bottom view line is near a chest, camera is directed horizontaly (not from bellow or other)
    - good light, no deep shadows on the face
    - it's better to do not put on glasses
    - the atmosphere is comfortable and confident
    Example of how video frame would look: 1
    I'd be games for this. You never know, maybe you'd get extra .

  8. #8
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    521
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do a backflip.

    I heard it was the holy grail of typing.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I'd be games for this. You never know, maybe you'd get extra .
    If someone wants gaming he may just throw a coin 4 times.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If someone wants gaming he may just throw a coin 4 times.
    I'll do it, fk everything!


  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I'll do it, fk everything!
    We may patent this as 1st method in typology with scientifically based accuracy - 6.25%.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    We may patent this as 1st method in typology with scientifically based accuracy - 6.25%.
    What can I say, I love the camera! Eh, being in front of it, that is. Being behind it is for guys like Lucas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •