Thread: Converting Function Dichotomies into personal statement (Out of the box opinion)

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Andreas; 02-17-2017 at 02:07 AM.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of love/hate, something more like I prefer vs This isn't as important to me (or this is irrelevant to me).
    Basically, valued vs subdued is when faced with a choice of which info to focus on, one would prefer to focus on information related to their 'valued' elements over the other. By focusing on the valued info, it naturally subdues the other info. The other info is a distraction, not as important for the focus at hand, so one dismisses it as irrelevant to the topic at hand.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For mental/vital, it's not so much know vs don't know, as something like...
    I primarily think about this type of info (mental),
    but this other info might play a role in my considerations, even if I'm not particularly aware of the details from it (vital).
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think bold and cautious are about how often you apply a IE. Bold and Cautious are IMO pretty self explanatory. If you want to put it in a phrase I'd use "I dare" and "I test the water".

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vocabulary is limited so I can't help much with specific words/phrases, only point a way.
    The following is stream of thoughts...

The problem with using "I experience" is that each element has the 1 dimensional aspect of "experience". In other words, regardless of function, we are capable of experiencing every type of information element, regardless of mental/vital ring. Using "experience" to mean these different things can create confusion during discussions.

For the mental/vital ring, for some reason I keep thinking of the johari/nohari windows. (And icebergs.)
    I know that I know, I don't know that I know, I know that I don't know, I don't know that I don't know.
    But i don't like the term "know", because it's really more like thinking.
    I think that I know? ....no, because that can apply to the hidden agenda as well.

"I think about..." I like that for the mental ring, though i think "about" might be wrong. Maybe "I think through..."?

Vital: "I guess about..."???? Sigh..but that could imply weak functions, too.

Hmm, "I think through..." Vs "My thoughts are also influenced by..."??

Sorry i can't be more precise.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp