Thread: Member Questionnaire- Sweet, Short, and Simple :>

TIM
    ESI-Se
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KanRen View Post
    paranoia, cynical views, and trust issues.
    So what speaks against ISTj?

(Sorry if you already mentioned that somewhere.)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Could I be an LII/INTj? I relate to a lot of the LII descriptions regarding the male and subtypes.

TBH, I think more so than the LIE or LSE.
    Anything significant that did not fit? How about the Se PoLR parts?

I would only see LII working if you portrayed yourself in a way different from how you really are.

Yes, so far it seems intertype relations is the most reliable method to determine my true personality type as I am way to wishy-washy regarding my own characteristics.

Like I stated earlier, I do not get along at all with INFjs. I tried to socialize with a few INFjs today, it went horribly. Definitely was not semi-duality.

I will take that test once I have time this weekend. Lol filming myself... uhhh I am going have to think about that one. I honestly think my weakest aspect of my personality is my paranoia, cynical views, and trust issues.
    How did it go so bad with the EIIs? Describe more about that.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    So what speaks against ISTj?
    Lol I don't see any of that specific to LSI.

TIM
    ESI-Se
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Lol I don't see any of that specific to LSI.
    that wasn't the question. Let him write his own answers.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    that wasn't the question. Let him write his own answers.
    My answer does not stand in the way of him answering to your question, at all. Since he could still be LSI regardless of that. I simply noticed you associated from those things to LSI right away and I don't think that's right.

Btw, I do think your earlier post on interactions with other people would be quite helpful if OP thought through those questions. Much more helpful for typing overall than guessing at types from 1-2 characteristics because that just leads to jumping around the 16 types never ending up anywhere.

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apologies for late reply, I am going have to postpone this thread.

I personally have to resolve current issues that are having significant emotional and mental effects on me. This aspect is likely making it more difficult for me to accurately determine my type.

I will return back to this thread once I have completed my independent research, resolved the issues, and achieved a more stable mentality. I will likely be back in late January, right before Chinese New Years.

Thanks for all the help and I will be considering every input.
    -KanRen

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE probably
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI-Se
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally have to resolve current issues that are having significant emotional and mental effects on me. This aspect is likely making it more difficult for me to accurately determine my type.

I will return back to this thread once I have completed my independent research, resolved the issues, and achieved a more stable mentality. I will likely be back in late January, right before Chinese New Years.

-KanRen
    Sorry to hear that, I wish you all the best.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

-KanRen
    No worries. Good luck!

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well my situation was quite quick, everything worked out faster than expected

After my independent research, I really think I am an ESTp-Logical Subtype. Thoughts?

Below I have pasted the male description and logical sub-type description of what I agree/identify with in bold.
    Last edited by KanRen; 01-20-2017 at 04:22 AM.

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if the male Zhukov is thin and slender (though this is rare), nevertheless he looks like a well grounded person who solidly stands on his two feet. His demeanor gives off an impression of a steady, large person. He moves slowly but naturally and with confidence. His judgements sound solid and substantiated.
    Usually male SLEs have short or slightly grown out hair and dress neutrally and plainly e.g. in a football shirt, sweater and jogging bottoms. Older male SLEs will often occupy managerial roles in organizations and firms, and thus tend to wear suits and neckties.

Male Zhukovs are usually endowed with healthy dose of practicality. They are strategically-minded and generally have good skills of observation. They have no problem with assuming responsibility. As a result, they nearly always find themselves in positions of leadership. Before you can make ends and tails of a situation yourself, you will have already received clear commands from the male Zhukov on subjects ranging from where to get shovels and rakes to clean the backyard, to who will chop the wood and make fire, to how to organize your business and with which firm you should make a contract.

Male SLEs are clever and talented, and they have a healthy sense of humor (not always the appropriate kind). They exude the presence of a powerful individual, confident in himself. He just enters the room and already the company becomes more lively, from all sides jokes are made and accompanied by explosions of laughter - it is as if he holds the attention of the entire group.

When male Zhukov arrives at his workplace his employees liven up and work starts getting done. He energizes others; people become more mobile, productive and cheerful in his presence. At the same time, nobody wants to fall under his heavy hand and become the target for to his decimating criticism.

Only the foolish and the brave dare to encroach upon the male Zhukov's territory, be it his office table or his seat on a subway car. His territory encompasses his house, his car, his chair, his cup, his pen, and many other of his things. Man of this type is aware of prestige. They appreciate the finer things in life and are willing to spend money on them. Everything that belongs to him will always be of top quality, bigger or better in some other ways. With no doubt one can assume that most of the big expensive cars driven on the roads are owned by male Zhukovs. "Owner" is a suitable title for male Zhukov.

At the same time male Zhukovs are warriors at heart and have little understanding for material, as well as spiritual, excesses. They frequently find themselves in the army where they may progress up the ranks and make excellent generals. A relaxed, stagnant way of life is not for male Zhukov. They are very good at living minimalistically, with only the most basic amenities and supplies. They happily rid themselves of things they believe to be unnecessary.

An example from life: Young father SLE went hiking with his two sons for a week. The route was laid out to the north along wild, desolate area. Because they were gathering in a hurry, they just threw whatever food was at hand into their backpacks. After 2 days, they realized that there wasn't enough food to last the week, and that the nearest populated area was 2-3 days away. So that the children didn't starve, the father went without food for the rest of the journey.

Male SLE is often engaged in competing to accomplish something. His actions are aimed at having large scale implications. Despite their combative attitude, SLE's career prospects aren't limited to business or the army. They often take the role of the ingenious scientist, directing a research group to complete a given project. Due to the SLE's boiling energy, they're frequently pioneers of science and technology. Their systematic thinking, wide worldview, ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and embrace that which is novel, as well as their resoluteness, readiness to take responsibility, and skills of risk assessment prove that the SLE is perfectly capable in this field.

Male SLEs are frequently both direct in speech and coarse in their manners. Through this they can commit many blunders in their relations with other people without realizing it. Because of their awareness of power dynamics as well as their strong drive, they often manage to simply break through the situation without harming their interests in any way. If someone mentions to SLE about scheming or manipulation behind his back, he will brush it off and say something like "being afraid of wolves you'll never go to the forest". The SLE won't give attention to such small matters. However, if the SLE sees suspicious or dishonorable behavior in an individual, he will without second thought say it directly.

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appearance

The logical subtype constructs an impression of quiet force and confidence for themselves. They are rational and sequential in affairs; hardworking and hardy. Usually appear cool, sustained and collected, however, in moments of irritation they express their fury in demonstratively sharp, absolute gestures. Within a quiet atmosphere they are kind and polite, while keeping the interlocutor at a distance. Their humor is sharp, sometimes rude, and they bare a quick, mistrustful glare from under their eyebrows. They’re kind but also serious and guarded. Their gait and gestures appear harmonious, smooth and precise. Tends to dress rather monotonously, however, from time to time can also clothe themselves brightly, even extravagantly. Appreciate quality in apparel and often creates many outfits from a few articles. Thus they show concern for both their behaviour and appearance; though they often seem cold and inaccessible they themselves try to appear proper, equal and benevolent, while maintaining their advantages.

Character

Steady and sustained: trying not to lose his equanimity under all circumstances. Reserved and polite in his statements, but can sometimes flare up. Very sorry when it comes out of himself in front of strangers.Authoritative, serious, has a well developed sense of self-esteem. He prefers to talk about what feels competent. Uses formal or well-tested sources of information. New theories, untested practices, hypotheses and assumptions do not trust.Interested in laws and regulations, is able to maintain good documentation. If you turn to him for advice, delves into the details of the case and gives specific advice.Reasonable, says a confident tone, convincing evidence. Very practical, does not like theories and inappropriate actions. In contact with strangers through indirect questions clarifies their position in society, communication, and the possibility of looking for land on which it can come together to solve common business interests.This is a man of action rather than reflection, and when the time comes to respond, he immediately focused under the changed circumstances, boldly goes to the risk, well-weighed all the chances and not losing sight of their interests.Enthusiastically received for a new job. He likes to act boldly, risking "on a major," prepared for this carefully and in detail.Rational, pragmatic, and hardworking. Very logical and practical in business. Punctual and obligatory, demanding to themselves and waiting for the same from others. Monitors the quality of everything. Do not forgive schlock and negligence. Effectiveness assesses not worth the effort, but on the final result.He lives by reason, it puts the above personal feelings, because of what might inadvertently offend his interlocutor, not giving any importance to this.Do not demonstrative, but he likes to emphasize the case for his services. Proud, if everything in life is seeking its own.Mobilized in advance in order to overcome future obstacles, having considered all the risks ahead of the current situation. Always a good feel for the real situation and is able to benefit from it. Knows how to properly arrange the people to do things, well-evaluate their business skills. Difficult to understand and less confidently assess the prospects of affairs and relations.The authoritarian and strong-willed person, but if needed, can be flexible in communication, even to go on temporary assignment for the final goal. Understands the importance of material incentives and knows how to use them, without losing their benefits. Showing kindness to others and friendliness, but in matters strictly requires unity and unanimity.Bored, if no use to his abilities, and if he is forced to follow through on something that he had lost interest or does not constitute for him a practical interest. Only a new experience, and frequent change of the lift of his vitality.Has to attract people attention and specific services. In his heart a little bit suspicious, distrustful and suspicious. Afraid of dirty tricks and treachery of those trusts. Occasionally prone to fall into pessimism and melancholy.Thinking about their problems, especially personal agenda, trying not to spend them in others.In moments of despair, in need of understanding, sympathy and consolation, but because of the distrust is often not decided to be frank. Often resorting to alcohol to relieve stress.Quite secretive, does not like him "climb into the soul" can avoid a direct conversation, skilfully put a person on location. Open heart can only be a very close and tested friend.Restraint in the expression of feelings finds a guarantee of seriousness and reliability. Proud and unobtrusive, does not know how to entertain guests, even the rare compliments to women. Experiencing difficulty in expressing their feelings. Afraid of becoming dependent, even to close friends.

Description by Victor Gulenko

Prefer to remain in the shadows, not to demonstrate their aspirations, but constantly hold their hands on the pulse of all proceedings around them. Outwardly appears balanced and phlegmatic. Before acting, checks all versions of possible consequences and only then enters into the game. Distrustful and careful, skeptic, conservative and realistic. Because they are not very sociable, may appear to be introverted. If they have their aim on a victim, they act slowly, by the method of the "compressive ring".

Sexual behavior

Tend to occupy a “wait and see attitude” as they are prone to doubt others feelings towards them. Their emotional expression may appear somewhat forced as they prefer to await the initiative of others; afterwards are tender and attentive with an aim of improving sexual techniques. Internally are sentimental; love uncommon adventures. Not quick to forget past offences. Have need of someone reasonable, flexible and diplomatic. Their partner should be affectionate, attractive, merry and optimistic.

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The logical subtype description explains various aspects of my personality situation. In regards to how I present myself and am viewed, my consistent distrust (hidden agenda), why I dislike INFjs a lot, etc.

I will hold off on the details until I get a better perspective of my interpretations and others' opinions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12