Thread: Member Questionnaire- Sweet, Short, and Simple :>

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire- Sweet, Short, and Simple :>

Member Questionnaire 1 (Lakester)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    A curvy brunette JK. Monogamous romantic attraction and dedication between two individuals.
    What are your most important values?
    The Two Ts... trust and time.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Eh, no significant religious views. I believe in a higher power, but truly all that matters is that you are a good person to good people. I believe in a higher power because of the wonderful blessings in my life, but I or anyone has never seen such power directly. Instead of bowing down on my knees seeking "forgiveness for my sin" for an hour and than going out to maintain my hypocritical life habits, I change my lifestyle first to show my appreciation and skip the "amen" part.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Mercy for the weak. Challenge or threaten my nation or family, send in the cavalry. Power- the ability to sway mass opinion and/or direction of a project without use of physical force. "Man of few words, but such words are law." <-- I orgasm to this... LOL
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    - Future prospects and forecast for humanity from a moral and scientific perspective
    - The effect of American popular culture on the productivity of the modern man
    - Morals and monogamy within relationships
    - Debate whether she's a slut
    - Future careers and family life
    - How to be a good business person

-Programming- Enjoy the control and problem solving and creating technology that resembles life
    -Biology- Enjoy caring for organisms and scientific aspect, planning and predications
    -Exercise- Dancing and martial arts
    -Art- Black ink, self expression
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes, I am a health fanatic. I participate in a strict health regime, vitamin supplements, etc. I exercise at least once a day, often more, includes weight lifting, basketball, martial arts, and dancing.
    Yes, I am very superficial regarding my appearance and body.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I have a like and dislike for chores. I enjoy the organization and scheduling, though sometimes I have more interesting tasks which makes me want to procrastinate my daily chores.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Favorite films- Gladiator, Braveheart, American Sniper
    Only read non-fictional
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Cry- When a weak/innocent organism is in desperate suffering, physical or emotional. (parents, children, elderly, animals)

Smile- Rarely, but I do experience internal happiness when I help the weak/innocent.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Never. Only once when I was at the beach by myself in the Bahamas, watching several native lizards exploring around me.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I have been told I am "too old". Possible weakness, I have extremely high confidence so I have no difficulty 'walking my own path'.

- Dislike repetitive busy work

Dislike about yourself:
    - Highly distrustful of people
    - Extreme standards for romantic morals
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People see as strengths:
    - Good conversationalists
    - Mature (nicknamed "godfather")
    - Strategic and manipulative
    - Intelligent and intimidating

Like about myself:
    - Own style of dressing, black & conservative
    - Empathetic
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Love, and trust in people. I'm afraid of starting official romantic relationships in fear of being emotionally damaged (cheating). I hear stories of my family members, see the divorced and cheating statistics. It makes me very depressed, and want to abandon my morals but I push myself to bounce back and remain optimistic that my morals will pay in the long run.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, caused by two subjects- love, as stated above, and future professional success (what will I become, will I make a change, etc)
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Loyalty *drools*. I get along with every healthy individual, though I eventually become drained after long periods of interaction with anyone. I have only ever been infatuated by a tested ESTj female.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance is mandatory and sex is right, in the sense of all aspects given that it is only between two monogamous individuals who truly share an emotional connection.
    I put my partners satisfaction first.

Loyalty, trust, responsibility, intelligence, practical, open-minded... and a tight a...
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Self-development, high self confidence, extreme family orientation, and high standards of morals. I have never given into peer pressure at any time in my life, I hope the same for my children.

Measures? Show my love and appreciation, and expose them to the realities of life at a young age. I want to be an advisor not a supervisor to my children.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Depends on the claim, given it does not clash with my strict beliefs in relationships and family morals, I could care less, I would respect their view and them as a person, and probably even try to explore their perspective. If his moral beliefs are opposite of mine, our friendship would soon cease to exist, and even then, if I had known, our friendship would have never been created.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I feel extremely emotionally isolated and mentally different to that of society. As a whole, I see us as a once successful race, but seem to have loss sight in our moral purpose and existence as a species.
    Aspects or activities that effect the ideology of society as a whole, in which results in a different outlook that has negative effects long term due to growing inefficiency. Modern popular culture, such as 'YOLO', I believe it encourages unproductive and degrading behavior among the younger populations.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Three Fs- Flirt All, Friend Few, F**k One.
    This basically sums my ideology of how I associate with society. I strive to appeal to and gain the favor of the mass of people. I only befriend individuals, that share identical morals to myself and preferably similar interests. I am emotional and optimistic around them, I drop the formality and intimidating persona.

3 friends- 1 INFj, 1 ENTj, 1 ISFx
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Intimidating but polite, and formal. I often take the initiative, especially for previous acquaintances that I have not seen for a while. I go up, shake their hand, small talk, etc (maximum 7 minutes). I keep the conversation about themselves, or express few details about my successful professional and academic status.

Thanks for reading!

in my dreams...
    Ni ~ 459 ~ sx/sp
    486 Post(s)
    28 Thread(s)

The vibe I am getting right now is Delta quadra but I wouldn't swear to it. Welcome to the forum.

“All extremes of feeling are allied with madness.”