TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Doctor gives healthy patients chemo

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer...encing-n385161

This confirms what I suspected. Cancer is BIG BUSINESS! So what this doctor did is no surprise! He got greedy because it IS a greedy business that simply attracts more greed! A business fed by docile patients, in fear, who say, "Okay, Doc, do what you have to do - I need to live!" Tons of people participating in 10Ks, 5Ks, bike rides, dance-a-thons, diligently raising money to fund research that SOMEHOW never seems to find a cure! - only more drugs, for pharmaceutical companies and the doctors who prop them up to get rich on it! You'll find a LOT less QUACKS in alternative meds - because its a very difficult business to get rich in, as it is not sponsored by government and insurances, and there is the media-supported organizations like FDA, Pharmaceuticals, and AMA to propagate mis-information about natural cures (ALL cures must be perversion of nature! Because you can't patent nature!). These obstacles to gouged profit make the field of alternative medicine more likely to be populated by people with a mission to make people well - not get rich!

And Naturapaths are quietly making people well. Quiet - because too much attention will draw the profit-loving sharks aren't willing to give up any of their pie, and will tear them apart if they appear to be a threat to their source of riches.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I recently read about how screenings for breast cancer in the last 10 years had increased significantly, but that mortality rates had stayed the same. The number of people being told they had cancer and then either later being told this was not in fact the case or undergoing unnecessary treatment had indeed increased, but this was also in countries with nationalised healthcare such as the UK, so I cannot think this is all down to some worldwide scam by physicians..

Those who work in "alternative medicine" are far more likely to be quacks than those who use medicines that actually work. There is a valid criticism for the way the pharmaceutical industry carries out research, but "alternative medicine" does not even deserve to have medicine in its description.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Go get those narcissists Eliza.

Slay all those arrogant rich narc doctors with Lady Justice's Hammer. I don't care if you are a delta, I am on your side. They shouldn't get away with this shit!

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So true! I read about this guy in People when I was at my grandmother's house and there was nothing else to read. It's so disgusting and people like this doctor make me have no faith in the human race