So you've seen me post. You've seen how I think. That's nothing new by this point. But I am sick and tired of answering questions! And in every type there's at least something I don't like. My confidence jumps between extremely sure to extremely unsure. The tear between reality 1(nature), reality 2(nurture) and various theories further aggravates me! I AM SO PISSED!

people look my video and everyone sees differently. One see Se, others see Fe, while others see Ne. GOD BLIND ME! IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MY FKED UP T!!!

Fk these types! I am what I am and that is ME !!! Really...what are these types important for anyhow? EVERYTHING can be overcome with a bit of faith and a bit of willpower. Hell, Buddhist monks on Tibet can lower their heart rate to 15 ppm(!!!) and to sleep on bed of nails(!!!). I find all of this a major case of crap tbh. Pure, intangible case of crap. Why would an intabgible thing interest me? And why is it better than astrology hm?

...really so mad! If you want, I can fetch my vid and look over it all you want. I know you'll get off on that anyhow

REALLY SORRY for !

edit: time for massive dump of horseshit! Yeah, did you think it'd go without that? Well, tough luck! Better luck next time!