Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 63

Thread: SLE/LSI Feelings Talk Thread

  1. #1
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default SLE/LSI Feelings Talk Thread

    Let's talk about our feelings here.





    Cuz when the Erens of the world fetishize us into Mikasas all the time




    sometimes you run out of beta NFs to throw

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    @niffer

    Lol you start

  3. #3
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,282
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SO, what happened?
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

  4. #4
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    fuck off

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,394
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol well this thread is going very well so far

  6. #6
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    meep! @gif :{

    Talk about being terrible human beings!

    *Exits, pursed by its own feelings*
    Reason is a whore.

  7. #7
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  8. #8
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    feelings are for girls.

  9. #9
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Only girls are strong enough to handle them. *flexes guns*
    Reason is a whore.

  10. #10
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    so what exactly do SLEs feel besides anger, again??

  11. #11
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    so what exactly do SLEs feel besides anger, again??
    lust.

  12. #12
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default




    struggly beta feels

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,072
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ah.. the psychotherapy group for those who wants to conqure the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    feelings are for girls.
    for inner girls in the hearts of severe beta STs

    Anders Breivik - ISTJ

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    so what exactly do SLEs feel besides anger, again?
    the pain somewhere below their backs wich makes them angry
    Last edited by Sol; 08-10-2015 at 06:36 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  14. #14
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    sometimes you run out of beta NFs to throw
    i've been tossed around by an LSI friend before. it's a fond memory actually

  15. #15
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @niffer is my SLE 5ever anyone messes with her I'll throw u Mikasa style -rawr-

    Everyone else @ me replying to this thread : "She doesn't even go here"

    Me: I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGz

    B e a u t i f u l S i l e n c e ・ 。☆・

  16. #16
    Pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Posts
    2,126
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chansey looks like shes stuck in an infomercial for xanax
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

    Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

  17. #17
    GEEZYFLOW.NET Wontlythemoonbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    EIE, LIE?
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Let's talk about our feelings here.

  18. #18
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    A few days ago, I was so horny I started crying.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  19. #19
    No Fate Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Se
    Posts
    728
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    A few days ago, I was so horny I started crying.
    It happens to the best of us. There there.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

  20. #20
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    ESTP
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Unlike these sissy piss cunts, I'm going to leave a serious comment. The way I feel is I'm mostly very bored, probably the most common negative emotion for me is when I feel like I'm not going anywhere and I can't use my abilities, for example if I'm doing a really menial job or if I'm at a really boring party and I don't care about the people there. One time I got so bored of a guy that was talking constantly that I just left, and I had only been there for like two hours lol. When I'm working or doing something, I'm focusing on that and I'm not really focusing on what I'm feeling, I can put it aside.

    Negative emotions are usually frustration, mostly when people are disrespectful or when they let their incompetence or laziness go out on me. Frustration becomes anger if I'm stressed out or the other person won't cooperate. Especially if I'm frustrated and not being taken seriously I'll get angry. Sometimes I feel shame if I make mistakes that I could've avoided, but I don't dwell in it, I just make sure not to make the same mistake again.

    I can get really jealous in relationships. I don't know if jealous is the right word, because I see it more as justified anger, but I get really irritated and suspicious if she gets too involved with other men. She can have male friends obviously, as long as they are nerds. I dont trust non-nerds that hang out with other mens girl friend. If I actually caught her being unfaithful, I wouldn't hurt her, I'd destroy the guy and I'd never talk to her again. I'd probably get really angry and yell at her, but after that I'd just get her out of my life. I think that this is one of the few things I'd get really emotional about, I'm mostly pretty happy and optimistic.

  21. #21
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Viktor I can relate to the frustration stuff you said. You're not alone. Try to take it easy when you feel that way, you don't deserve to just frustrate yourself more. Just like leave or end the situation ASAP I'd say.

    I think IEI women (and men) actually like nerds though usually, so not to add fuel to your fire but if you find an IEI you should watch out for nerds more than non-nerds, just IMO.

  22. #22
    Word Definition Warrior – WDW Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    dispersed into the cosmos
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Posts
    1,952
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IRL some beta STs have tried throw at me their package. It's weird. I'm the one saying that's OK, this the way to handle it and man up.

    I think it's common among betas overall to spill their feels at some point of time. It's the which is especially twisty beast at lower #Ds and when you combine that with feels... Makes it quite a journey, I guess.
    Enneagram 3 blindspot. Visual deficits in 4, 8. Triple instinctual blindspot.

    Highly immature Discord channel
    because enneagram is just too simple and therefore we need to develop a new classification system called Rhombic triacontahedron with life module containing eukaryotes, prokaryotes and virus.

  23. #23
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    why the fuck do i bother offering people information if i just get insults thrown at me and my ideas for it. then when i defend myself against these i get this reputation of being rude. it's me, and the fact others are firing first shots keeps getting overlooked. fuck you all on this forum.

  24. #24
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    why the fuck do i bother offering people information if i just get insults thrown at me and my ideas for it. then when i defend myself against these i get this reputation of being rude. it's me, and the fact others are firing first shots keeps getting overlooked. fuck you all on this forum.
    I appreciate your ideas and your input

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I appreciate your ideas and your input
    yes @niffer please keep on helping us and sharing your insghts. @Maritsa appreciates them.

  26. #26
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...............

  27. #27
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    .....

  28. #28
    YXPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    INFp-Fe-D
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    why the fuck do i bother offering people information if i just get insults thrown at me and my ideas for it. then when i defend myself against these i get this reputation of being rude. it's me, and the fact others are firing first shots keeps getting overlooked. fuck you all on this forum.
    niffer you host a thread that has been viewed over 13000 times and that is now 6 pages long while solely consisting in you sharing your opinion and your experience about various matters. I think it's safe to say that your input is highly appreciated on this forum.
    That being said, it's true that some of your posts are very rude. I personally think it's funny, but if you don't like being called rude then just make an effort. You are Fe HA so it shouldn't be that complicated.

  29. #29
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    niffer you host a thread that has been viewed over 13000 times and that is now 6 pages long while solely consisting in you sharing your opinion and your experience about various matters. I think it's safe to say that your input is highly appreciated on this forum.
    That being said, it's true that some of your posts are very rude. I personally think it's funny, but if you don't like being called rude then just make an effort. You are Fe HA so it shouldn't be that complicated.
    no, eat shit and die

  30. #30
    YXPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    INFp-Fe-D
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So rude...

  31. #31
    The sleeping beauty Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    302
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Boom. niffer understands.

  32. #32
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I actually don't @Velvet ...

    I rarely understand you tbh.

  33. #33
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,804
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I think IEI women (and men) actually like nerds though usually, so not to add fuel to your fire but if you find an IEI you should watch out for nerds more than non-nerds, just IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I think IEI women (and men) actually like nerds though usually, so not to add fuel to your fire but if you find an IEI you should watch out for nerds more than non-nerds, just IMO.
    Actually, no I do not like nerds. They seem somewhat 'feeble' in my eyes, like it's hard to describe but I can't take them that seriously, especially Ne intuitives when it comes to romantic matches. It might seem as if we do because we mostly hangout with other nerds, but I really always did have a thing for the popular/cool/class clown boys. These crushes were secret crushes though, because just as duality suggests both duals seem to be way too different to even get close to each other. That might be the reason why INFps might date more intuitives than sensors/their duals. My other IEI friend had an LII crushing on her and she rejected him, not sure if it was because he was so nerdy, but I understood her not liking him, he wouldn't have been attractive to me either (other friends told her to not be that picky and stuff, but I could sympathise with her in a way when it came to the attraction thing). I never crushed on LIIs at all. If it's gotta be another intuitive then probably a Ni user. Caregivers seem safe people, but they are too boring to me. Might be an individual thing though. I find ILEs and IEEs the more attractive Ne users. But you never know.

  35. #35
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Actually, no I do not like nerds. They seem somewhat 'feeble' in my eyes, like it's hard to describe but I can't take them that seriously, especially Ne intuitives when it comes to romantic matches. It might seem as if we do because we mostly hangout with other nerds, but I really always did have a thing for the popular/cool/class clown boys. These crushes were secret crushes though, because just as duality suggests both duals seem to be way too different to even get close to each other. That might be the reason why INFps might date more intuitives than sensors/their duals. My other IEI friend had an LII crushing on her and she rejected him, not sure if it was because he was so nerdy, but I understood her not liking him, he wouldn't have been attractive to me either (other friends told her to not be that picky and stuff, but I could sympathise with her in a way when it came to the attraction thing). I never crushed on LIIs at all. If it's gotta be another intuitive then probably a Ni user. Caregivers seem safe people, but they are too boring to me. Might be an individual thing though. I find ILEs and IEEs the more attractive Ne users. But you never know.
    That's interesting, because I know a lot of IEIs who have crushed on NT types. Generally I've noticed that people tend to crush on their benefit (IEI crushing on LII in this case) and supervisor (LIE) types pretty often. This makes sense to me because these types have strengths like your dual in helping assist with your HA/polr issues, while still being similar to you in ways.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I don't know if jealous is the right word, because I see it more as justified anger, but I get really irritated and suspicious if she gets too involved with other men.
    Jealous is correct. This is boilerplate jealousy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Unlike these sissy piss cunts, I'm going to leave a serious comment. The way I feel is I'm mostly very bored, probably the most common negative emotion for me is when I feel like I'm not going anywhere and I can't use my abilities, for example if I'm doing a really menial job or if I'm at a really boring party and I don't care about the people there. One time I got so bored of a guy that was talking constantly that I just left, and I had only been there for like two hours lol. When I'm working or doing something, I'm focusing on that and I'm not really focusing on what I'm feeling, I can put it aside.
    Talking out my ass here, but I bet this is very much an EP temperament thing.
    --wired to respond to high-volume external input
    --difficulty accessing Si/Ni, corresponding to withdrawn states many people enter to alleviate boredom in absence of stimulation

  37. #37

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    That's interesting, because I know a lot of IEIs who have crushed on NT types. Generally I've noticed that people tend to crush on their benefit (IEI crushing on LII in this case) and supervisor (LIE) types pretty often. This makes sense to me because these types have strengths like your dual in helping assist with your HA/polr issues, while still being similar to you in ways.
    .
    Last edited by MaviTilki; 11-27-2017 at 10:14 AM.

  38. #38
    lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Posts
    764
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    somehow always when i meet an SLE in real life, all they do is to talk about what bothers them. and it's not just sex and beer.

  39. #39
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    somehow always when i meet an SLE in real life, all they do is to talk about what bothers them. and it's not just sex and beer.
    O.o why would sex and beer bother us??

    or do you mean that you're surprised about us talking about what bothers us rather than just using sex and beer to make it go away.

  40. #40
    lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Posts
    764
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    O.o why would sex and beer bother us??

    or do you mean that you're surprised about us talking about what bothers us rather than just using sex and beer to make it go away.
    no, it's just even in this thread there's this attitude "feelings are for girls", when in my experience the SLEs i have met all have a very feminine, feel-y side to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •