Here Are Your Results
You're test taker # 338,168. Thanks for taking the test and I know you'll find your results useful.
Your Top 5 Strengths Are:
Strategic Thinking (88%):
* Be on the leading edge of your organization, groups, and strategic plans.
* Be involved in organizational planning and risk management efforts.
* Always give yourself plenty of time to think through a situation.
* Read books, take a training course, or attend a seminar in strategic planning and futurism.
* Seek chances to share your ideas in writing and presentations.
* Seek solutions that worked in other places, learn from them, and try to apply them to your life and work
* Schedule some real time to develop communication strengths and skills - take a training class / read books!
* Try to attend events where prospects or customers are to be entertained.
* Seek to capture and learn company folklore and stories - be the company culture point of contact.
* Plan and take time to hear about the life and experiences of others.
* Plan to participate, organize, and encourage company social events.
* Volunteer to help others make more engaging presentations.
* Take advanced public speaking training; the novice classes will upset you
Self Motivation (81%):
* You don't need your hand-held; help others understand you need space to make meaningful decisions.
* Seek to take on a role where persistence is essential to success.
* Continually take on roles that demand an aura of certainty and stability.
* You have a strong self-concept that you are an agent of action - nurture it.
* You are most effective when you feel you are in control of your world - be aware and help others understand this.
* You need clear feedback to develop your instincts - review your failures and successes for lessons learned.
Risk Taking (81%):
* Learn to recognize, act on, and leverage risks based on your own abilities.
* Look at risks that are uncomfortable and find ways to overcome them.
* Stay alert to all opportunities but focus on those currently available to you.
* Try something new each day without worrying about the journey or outcomes.
* Learn to overcome the instinctive responses to fear.
* Actively seek out positions where your ideas will be valued and encouraged.
* Be a designer, sales strategies, marketing guru, or customer service rep for new products and ideas.
* Search out and request ideas from others to stimulate your thinking.
* Constantly think of ideas that can improve businesses and the lives of others.
* You enjoy the power of words; punchy ideas stimulate your thinking - focus and play with this fact.
* For decisions, you need to know that everything fits together. Be aware and plan for decisions.
* If a decision seems to stand out as particularly bothersome, then check if it is an exception before worrying about it.
Your Remaining Results Are:
Problem Solving (75%):
Your Bottom 1 Weakness Is:
* Make it a point to meet new people every day - strangers energize you. [they really don't so that makes it a weakness.]
* Be the initial point of contact for groups, organizations, and teams.
* Continually work on your system for remembering names and faces.
* You prefer to meet, win over, and move on - stick to broad relationships in work. Quantity not quality.
* Be careful that your salesmanship doesn't cloud the vision of others - too much influence can be dangerous.
* Consistently be a builder of goodwill for your groups, community, or organization.