Thread: Member Questionnaire (paperdolls)

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (paperdolls)

Member Questionnaire 1 (paperdolls)
    Sorry this is so short, I don't know what else to write about the questions.
    What is beauty? What is love?
    The idea of beauty and love is different for everyone. It is hard to come up with a finalized definition, but for me beauty and love are always pure things. Love is simple caring about each other and beauty is uncorrupted ideas, places, people, almost natural. For instance, when people are gathered together and experiencing a common emotion like at a baseball team or the chaos of a crowd or mob. That raw collective emotion is powerful and invigorating. Nature is beautiful because its just happening, it is just existing, and pure.
    What are your most important values?
    Honesty, belonging, understanding, appreciation. These are things I think everyone should try to have, my self included (even if I'm not good at all of these). And I try to apply these things to myself too.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I'm agnostic. I feel like there could be a divine force, but my mind keeps saying 'no'. When I was younger I was a Christian because my family was, and when I was older and starter learning more knowledge that belief faded out. For a year or two, I reeallllyyy tried to find reasons why God existed. I never had that connection with God that other Christians told me about. I didn't feel divinely loved and I still see the Christian God as harsh. If God is like our parent, would your mom send you to burn for eternity because you have sex before marriage and didn't feel guilty?
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    It's part of human nature to fight, there isn't much you can do about it. Being territorial is part of human instinct. Yes, some people are more inclined to go balls to the wall with out thinking anything through, which is stupid. Power is the ability to control others with out them thinking about it. True power is 1984-esque control. Everyday power is just making people do stuff lol.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Long conversations about my feelings, other's feelings, trying to help people, really anything. I really like talking to people when its not in some sort of awkward situation. I like exercising, reading, going to the beach, being with friends, dancing, idk what else.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes, its interesting to hear what people do, how bodies work, and how I can use those thing to help myself. Yes, I care a lot about what I look like and how my body is working. Like, if I am doing an activity it would be embarrassing for me to do bad.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Before I edited this, I originally read this question as "What do you think are daily chores?" Ugh, that's sort of embarrassing. But, they are really boring, but necessary.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I mostly like comedy and some dramas, and any type of book. For books, I really like The Doors of Perception, Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I always cry during movies, touching events wear people are emotional. I feel connected to those stories. The last time I cried was when I was watching tv thirty minutes ago because the characters were crying. I laugh at everything, honestly.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Alone in nature, or doing some sort of active thing with a bunch of people involved ex. dances, 5ks. I just don't want it to be so formal with a lot of rules. It makes it less fun. I really like holidays or get togethers because there is so much talking and love. It is typically casual and I can bounce around to people to people.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I'm moody at times and can be really direct and mean, also I zone out really badly. Even when I'm driving, I start to get lost in my thoughts. It has to be something fast paced or important for me to focus well. I don't like the fact I can't finish anything, come on really strong and scare people.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People call me 'strong", understanding, being funny. I like that I am silly, good at understanding people.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Not procrastinating, being more self motivated, less awkward. Mainly in being a better person. I feel like there is always room to improve.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, I like to be alone and pamper my self. Maybe afterwards, I'll go exercise or hang out with friends to take my mind off of it. It is usually caused from being really stress out, getting into a fight with someone, or feeling generally bad about myself.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like fun, understanding, and able to talk about anything. I don't like head games or pretentiousness or dramatics. My closest friends are ESFj, ENFj, INTj, INFp.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm a wimp when it come to romance and stuff. It's hard for me to be verbal about because I am worried what every is think of it. I just want everyone to like me. I want some one understanding, fun sense of humor, level headed, positive.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Self confidence, being active, and nice. I wouldn't want them being rude or putting people down. Know how to take care of themselves. I wouldn't hit them, I would try talking to them and get them to understand why a rule is a rule. Not spoiled. I'd want to know how they feel about things. What are they thinking?
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Both my inward and outward reaction would be accepting of it, unless it clashes with fact. Then either one of us could be wrong.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I think people are really good as a whole. Everyone isn't perfect, but most are good people. One prevalent problem is when people complain about their problems or things they disagree with, and do absolutely nothing to change/ fix it. People complain about their lives but do not want to make the necessary actions to change it. And that's with everything: body, school, job, family etc.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Deal breaker: quality of conversation. If I can't have a good conversation (it doesn't even matter what its about) then I can't be friends with you. I'll be your acquaintance and be polite, but I just can't be bored and feeling awkward. I'm really silly and hyper around my friends, but I can also be serious when needed. I like to insult people jokingly and tease them. Just cause it is fun.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    A bit shy and quiet, honestly. Especially when I don't have a friend or family member with me or when it is one on one right when I meet you. Then I can't make playful banner as easily or avoid the stuff I don't really care about. I'm concerned with how others are viewing me, mainly.
    Last edited by paperdolls; 06-15-2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Add more Info

Hell, duh.
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Don't take me too seriously because I'm a beginner and I could be wrong, but I'm sensing some serious Fi vibes. EII-INFj or ESI-ISFj? Your answers are really short and there's no video/photos which makes it a bit harder to type you.