Thread: Member Questionnaire (jarp)

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (jarp)

Member Questionnaire 1 (jarp)

new translation 2.0

What is beauty? What is love?
    First I apologize if you find typos in my answers I do not speak English well so I use google Traslate ....

beauty is nothing but the appreciation of the pleasant and even sublime characteristics could tell a person, place or thing or .. at least for me

and love is just a sentimental attraction to a person or thing.
    What are your most important values?
    for my loyalty, respect y honestidad
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    if I am Catholic, and I maintain and believe in my faith because in my past, I spent for strange and inexplicable things to reason. by this I believe in it. but I am Open to all. so for me although there are different religions which I think are great all they end up worshiping one god is this Jesus,Buda,Mahoma...
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I think war is a necessary evil in humanity. always starts a war for the defense of a nation or expancion .... but always maintains that because the defense of the people (the people being governed by that government). but I think they are looking for exploitable resources and land. war is wrong in my opinion but it's something nobody can control, and you're the president who operate or react to it.

I just think that soldiers are people who serve a cause only bad thing is that you can die at any moment in a war or conflict ... as if you are a police ...

and power only a capacity for exercising your will on yourself or others.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I had long conversations with many people on various topics in general for some leisure others for study or knowledge ... my conversations are to inform me of the events of my friends, always make jokes, talk about things that acontesen. umm .... almost I forgot I talk a lot to advise others especially when they have a problem .. usually I see people who are so stupid sometimes, but never but never quite realize that they are. or sometimes very complicated when problemas are very simple.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I just focus on my health doing body training. Seeking improvement through the physical exercise. Also Because It relaxes the exercise me.

umm I always forget Also I liked to take care of my diet. And i almost never get sick :-)

and when I'm sick I have to feel pretty bad because I almost never take care pending taking pills or painkillers.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I am very careless with them ..and generally do not pay much attention.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like books but I read a few more use the interned to spend time reading and researching topics that catch my attention ... and although the books I read are mostly novels of Jules Verne.

and films fascinate me and I saw lots of they ..the last movies that i saw was The Avengers 2 and am starting to see the saga saw (which I did not see at the time)
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    It makes me mourn the scenes of movies and anime very touching ... but all in which someone dies or is sacrificed to save someone or some cause ....

and some things in my past that comes across of memories.
    and laugh …in mostly people and make joke of them ... the movies in the cinema almost never make me laugh
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    sense of belonging
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    my weaknesses would sometimes I have bad character and how strange thing I sometimes drink my bad temper and sometimes express it ... I'm very resentful and
    vindictive because for myself is difficult forgive me and the other people. I think that I have problems with repressed anger hahahaha .

although, fine when I express my anger I try to AVOID conflict being that in their majority they would not end well so I am someone who avoids conflict at all costs because in my country people could sometimes be very hostile sometimes it makes me afraid...

Finally I would say that this is not so much a flaw but mostly people think I'm crazy I imagine it is for my behavior that is sometimes something strange in the best sense of the word (I am expontaneo and very irreverent xD) Sometimes I think I'm really crazy jajajaja
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    think my strengths are that I am very persevering and I do not give up. I could say that I can solving anything as long as you have the time necessary to analyze thoroughly and understand good the problem and its relevant information.
    and of course I draw the attention solve .
    of myself I like my perseverance and imagination other than that I think I'm very smart.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    in organizing things and in the part of feasibilities of the things that is implementation. for example: sometimes I do projects welding or repairing things and I not know one iota in those things so I need help.

Need help is most of all in the practical side of things.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    when doing my internship I felt trapped by the routine and sometimes in the actulidad where the army ... I do not know why but I think it was at the time that I felt I had a responsibility he could not escape and now I feel the same where I will train ...
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like the people stable, firm, determined people and also relaxed, funny, honesta.y quiet.

I hate hypocrites, people without a view or rather people that have not their brains focus on your goals and do not nothing to achieve them. and the people that are extremely arrogant and liar.

I hate the people that thinks he is never wrong and has the absolute truth at all.

strangely it is not that I'm the most popular person that there but I relate to everyone but I am also very suspicious of everyone. but what I say above most of all are my parameters.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    sex is great and the romance is something that I avoid although it me is very difficult because love makes us all blind and stupid therefore very suseptible to malicious people and also as the people are very bad intentionally I not see the love as a very positive factor.

my partner I look for someone determined, firm, steady, especially honest and without double intentions ... someone with who really may talk and I understand me. the trouble is I'm too complicated sometimes.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My main problem would be His education, also That can defend and be an independent person.
    I would treat to ingrain that is a curious person who likes to investigate things that will attract his attention. also achieve that my child is interested in the reading and educational programs ... nothing of dinosaur barnie...jajaja
    and some martial arts for that he know defend himself in case of bullying. besides teaching to be a very self-sufficient person, by as I provide from early the teaching the take responsibilities and therefore achieve so be more independent.

Finally if he misbehaves, would punish him or I give his coup....
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I think that in largely that I will tell you what I think, but if I see that this will generate a discucion for one stupidity, I forbear to express myself or moderated me. I just think it's not good that touch that topic front of you so it is best to let it go . because as people get angry and I also infuriate me best avoided.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    in my country will not say which is just I say that is Latin American I see the socidad very, very decadent. I see the people no desire to manifest strongly in counter a dictatorial gobienno that what it does is destroy a great nation through his brazen robberies disguised of a display of good wishes and classical social equality.

I consider it a social problem very prevalent many things between them (the very high inflation, crime, public servivios that not serve, violence, drugs and corruption throughout the government)

but as I said before here in Latin America where I live there are many problems to solve.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    for become my friend must earn my trust ... I know many people but I trust very few I would say that in unless the fingers of one hand ..

because Themselves prove are them trustworthy and because Have Been With me when I needed them in truth. in good and bad times.

and good with them kidding, I tell him things, advise them about their problems, cook. not know to say I act like anyone with their friends.

How do you behave around strangers?
    . the treatment is normal, I only speak when it is necessary and dedicate myself to observe and listen .... sometimes I make jokes but I do not like to reveal information about my person because I still do not trust them. in that sense I'm very careful.
    in a few words the treatment is normal but I remain very careful.

and on the street if somebody strange ask for a information I help but always keep my distance from him. For example: whether somebody strange in a car ask me something I stay distanced and alert of the car but I answer your questions It is equal to a passerby.
    Last edited by jarp; 06-10-2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: IMPROVEMENT OF TRANSLATION