Thread: Member Questionnaire (Texla)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Texla)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Texla)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is a quality that refers to something awe-inspiring or aesthetically pleasing. Love is an appreciation of the intimate emotional dynamic in a relationship between two people.
    What are your most important values?
    Self-respect, emotional independence, personal responsibility, gratitude, individual freedom, humility, intellectual honesty, and family.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I would fall into the category of agnostic atheism. I challenge absolutism in all forms. If I subscribe to a scientific theory, it is with the awareness that its framework may be altered over time as new discoveries are made, but I do not show partiality towards anything beyond what can be directly derived from the evidence. Relying on ambiguity and leaps of logic to defend claims that lack sufficient empirical evidence provides no objective support for the belief that a person's intuitive leanings are reliable at all. There is no rational justification for abandoning a position of neutrality under such circumstances.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Unless a country wants to invite exploitation or seek outside protection by attempting to negotiate with foreign entities, anticipating the possible need for a military could at least be considered prudent, in my opinion. The whole world is never going to agree on one perspective, no matter how strongly one feels about his/her ideals, or how much sense they might make to that person. Power is the ability to influence others using some sort of leverage.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    (I have sometimes felt drawn into conversations that the other person wanted to have about topics which bore me personally, but since I don't think that is what the question is getting at, I won't reference every long conversation I've taken part in) Personal development, my skepticism towards anything supernatural, subjectivism, values, prejudice (sexism, typism, racism, etc.), relationships, nature versus nurture, nutrition, abortion, and common interests. I am obviously a dabbler in typology, which I study for the purpose of maximizing fulfillment through increased self-awareness. My other hobbies include nature photography, watching self-help and health-related videos, playing sports non-competitively with friends, playing video games, and running. I'd eventually like to incorporate horseback riding, yoga, crocheting, acting classes, and volunteering at nursing homes into my list.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes, those things do hang over my head. I am interested in how to live a healthy life.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I generally have the patience for them, but it depends how I feel about the particular chore. If I am inconvenienced by simple actions, it tells me that I need to restructure my life to accommodate my energy levels, or double check my priorities. Not having them completed doesn't bother me that much, though.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    The last film I watched was The Theory of Everything, which I was fond of. It was touching and got me interested in researching Stephen Hawking's life further. While reading is not something I typically do because the degree of pleasure and/or utility I derive from it is not worth the investment for me, if it was, I think it would be inspiring to read biographies and see how other people's lives have played out in comparison to my own. I'd like to get inside their heads. I'm also a fan of zombie flicks.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    (To Part 1 of the question) Embarrassment, feeling incompetent at my job, feeling undesirable, seeing someone be talked out of suicide in the heat of the moment, seeing someone be cruel to an elderly, disabled, or ill person; and death (in real life as well as fiction). I'm pretty generous with smiles. It feels good and it's contagious, right? What made me smile today was a video of a caged circus lion being "freed" for the first time and rolling in a field of grass.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I often feel ostracized and wish that more people could relate to me, so it is a very satisfying feeling when I am surrounded by people who can appreciate simplicity in relationships and befriend someone without going through a social evaluation process. It is when I feel that relief from expectations and am bonding with people by doing activities together and joking around that I feel the most fulfilled.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I don't really dislike who I am, but I dislike how I make people feel sometimes. I tend to be direct and impulsive in my speech, naturally. This has made me come across as argumentative, and has left me feeling guilty. I've learned to be more conscientious of the feelings of the people I care about. I am also clumsy, have an obsessive-compulsive streak (which has cost me several jobs), and hold myself responsible for fixing other people's problems.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I consider most of the traits I possess to be inherently neutral, but for the sake of answering the question: I have realistic expectations and a positive outlook, I am able to compartmentalize my emotions to avoid making irrational decisions, I'm solution-oriented and low-maintenance, I don't care about conventionality or how other people think I should be, and I like to encourage people and make them feel valued (I'm not sure how effective I am at doing this). I also like to think I have a knack for making things look aesthetically pleasing and am a dedicated worker.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Networking, practical knowledge, and broadening my horizons (more experiences).
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    This doesn't happen too often. When it does, it's usually because I feel trapped in a situation. Whatever I'm devoting my time to feels stale and unfulfilling, especially if I'm constantly being criticized or ignored. It makes me feel underestimated, inadequate, and like my presence isn't valued. I become preoccupied with the perception that pleasure is routine and fleeting, making it harder for me to live in the moment, so I neglect my body and try to evade responsibility to indulge in pleasurable activities until I can abandon the situation altogether. Eventually, I suck it up and get myself back on track.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Openness. I have an experience to capture what I mean by this: I was playing frisbee with two of my friends at the beach, and two little boys came up to us and asked to join in. I wish more people were like that! I appreciate when people can embrace their playful and creative sides, and are willing to be active and try new things with me every now and then. I also love when people get enthusiastic about sharing their hobbies with me and we get involved in them together. I don't like when people are constantly brooding and want to have deep conversations with me, or people who are overly competitive, opinionated, critical, or elitist.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    People generally think I'm prudish, but I actually fantasize about sex quite a lot, and I am more focused on sex than romance. I'm not always sure how to respond to the latter. It feels a bit like beating around the bush to me. I guess I'd like my partner to have all the qualities I mentioned in my previous answer, in addition to being loyal, understanding, independent, good-natured, emotionally stable, communicative, and on the same page as me when it comes to his major views and sense of humor.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    The child's physical/cognitive/emotional/social development and self-esteem, and making sure it learns positive and healthy habits, develops a sense of responsibility and realism, and becomes a decent human being with the freedom to be his/her own person. I don't know how I would go about doing all that. I would think that it requires situational judgment. I'd probably take some parenting classes, do research, be emotionally involved and sensitive to the child's needs, be capable of being either firm or flexible when need be, etc.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    In most cases, I would blatantly challenge my friend, especially if it was said in an assertive tone. I just hope this friend is not as stubborn as I am, because an argument would certainly spoil my mood, but sometimes I feel like certain things need to be said for the sake of intellectual honesty and fairness. I would feel pretty irritated that the subject was brought up in the first place if it was already understood that we do not share the same views.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I don't feel like I have a relationship with society. My impression of people as a whole is that they are judgmental, close-minded, and guarded. I know this is an unfair statement, and even to me it sounds unrealistic, but the question seems to be forcing me to think in general, subjective terms. A prevalent social problem? I would say there is no innocence in society. There is an 'every man for himself' mindset with no idealism or trust (understandably, but it still saddens me). "Society" makes me think of status, money, hedonism, and fear. It feels so dry and political.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I feel like I answered this question 10 times and am now repeating myself. I want my friends to be on my level (neither dominant nor submissive), confident, independent, reliable, adventurous, good at coming up with things to do, non-confrontational, non-judgmental, easygoing, more decisive than myself, introverted but not timid, and thick-skinned. If you are at least half of those things, congratulations, you can be my friend. I am more open, whimsical, and extroverted around my friends. We do not try to outshine one another. It's a very inspiring, supportive, and fun bond that we have. No one has a defined role. We grow, share, and experience life together.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Reserved and casual, usually open to chatting with individuals. I think I'm relatively friendly one-to-one. Large groups bug me (probably because I feel left out and don't know how to behave lol), so I will passively take in the atmosphere or focus on whatever I'm doing. I will withdraw from anyone who causes me to feel restraint or self-consciousness, which is probably why I can come across as socially awkward at times. The process of meeting people feels like trying on dresses. I am attracted to those who make me feel at ease and remind me who I am in my most healthy, happy, and natural state.
    Last edited by Texla; 06-03-2015 at 12:41 AM.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Texla View Post
    Member Questionnaire 1 (Texla)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is a quality that refers to something awe-inspiring or aesthetically pleasing. Love is an appreciation of the intimate emotional dynamic in a relationship between two people.
    What are your most important values?
    Self-respect, emotional independence, personal responsibility, gratitude, individual freedom, humility, intellectual honesty, and family.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I would fall into the category of agnostic atheism. I challenge absolutism in all forms. If I subscribe to a scientific theory, it is with the awareness that its framework may be altered over time as new discoveries are made, but I do not show partiality towards anything beyond what can be directly derived from the evidence. Relying on ambiguity and leaps of logic to defend claims that lack sufficient empirical evidence provides no objective support for the belief that a person's intuitive leanings are reliable at all. There is no rational justification for abandoning a position of neutrality under such circumstances.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Unless a country wants to invite exploitation or seek outside protection by attempting to negotiate with foreign entities, anticipating the possible need for a military could at least be considered prudent, in my opinion. The whole world is never going to agree on one perspective, no matter how strongly one feels about his/her ideals, or how much sense they might make to that person. Power is the ability to influence others using some sort of leverage.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    (I have sometimes felt drawn into conversations that the other person wanted to have about topics which bore me personally, but since I don't think that is what the question is getting at, I won't reference every long conversation I've taken part in) Personal development, my skepticism towards anything supernatural, subjectivism, values, prejudice (sexism, typism, racism, etc.), relationships, nature versus nurture, nutrition, abortion, and common interests. I am obviously a dabbler in typology, which I study for the purpose of maximizing fulfillment through increased self-awareness. My other hobbies include nature photography, watching self-help and health-related videos, playing sports non-competitively with friends, playing video games, and running. I'd eventually like to incorporate horseback riding, yoga, crocheting, acting classes, and volunteering at nursing homes into my list.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes, those things do hang over my head. I am interested in how to live a healthy life.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I generally have the patience for them, but it depends how I feel about the particular chore. If I am inconvenienced by simple actions, it tells me that I need to restructure my life to accommodate my energy levels, or double check my priorities. Not having them completed doesn't bother me that much, though.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    The last film I watched was The Theory of Everything, which I was fond of. It was touching and got me interested in researching Stephen Hawking's life further. While reading is not something I typically do because the degree of pleasure and/or utility I derive from it is not worth the investment for me, if it was, I think it would be inspiring to read biographies and see how other people's lives have played out in comparison to my own. I'd like to get inside their heads. I'm also a fan of zombie flicks.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    (To Part 1 of the question) Embarrassment, feeling incompetent at my job, feeling undesirable, seeing someone be talked out of suicide in the heat of the moment, seeing someone be cruel to an elderly, disabled, or ill person; and death (in real life as well as fiction). I'm pretty generous with smiles. It feels good and it's contagious, right? What made me smile today was a video of a caged circus lion being "freed" for the first time and rolling in a field of grass.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I often feel ostracized and wish that more people could relate to me, so it is a very satisfying feeling when I am surrounded by people who can appreciate simplicity in relationships and befriend someone without going through a social evaluation process. It is when I feel that relief from expectations and am bonding with people by doing activities together and joking around that I feel the most fulfilled.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I don't really dislike who I am, but I dislike how I make people feel sometimes. I tend to be direct and impulsive in my speech, naturally. This has made me come across as argumentative, and has left me feeling guilty. I've learned to be more conscientious of the feelings of the people I care about. I am also clumsy, have an obsessive-compulsive streak (which has cost me several jobs), and hold myself responsible for fixing other people's problems.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I consider most of the traits I possess to be inherently neutral, but for the sake of answering the question: I have realistic expectations and a positive outlook, I am able to compartmentalize my emotions to avoid making irrational decisions, I'm solution-oriented and low-maintenance, I don't care about conventionality or how other people think I should be, and I like to encourage people and make them feel valued (I'm not sure how effective I am at doing this). I also like to think I have a knack for making things look aesthetically pleasing and am a dedicated worker.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Networking, practical knowledge, and broadening my horizons (more experiences).
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    This doesn't happen too often. When it does, it's usually because I feel trapped in a situation. Whatever I'm devoting my time to feels stale and unfulfilling, especially if I'm constantly being criticized or ignored. It makes me feel underestimated, inadequate, and like my presence isn't valued. I become preoccupied with the perception that pleasure is routine and fleeting, making it harder for me to live in the moment, so I neglect my body and try to evade responsibility to indulge in pleasurable activities until I can abandon the situation altogether. Eventually, I suck it up and get myself back on track.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Openness. I have an experience to capture what I mean by this: I was playing frisbee with two of my friends at the beach, and two little boys came up to us and asked to join in. I wish more people were like that! I appreciate when people can embrace their playful and creative sides, and are willing to be active and try new things with me every now and then. I also love when people get enthusiastic about sharing their hobbies with me and we get involved in them together. I don't like when people are constantly brooding and want to have deep conversations with me, or people who are overly competitive, opinionated, critical, or elitist.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    People generally think I'm prudish, but I actually fantasize about sex quite a lot, and I am more focused on sex than romance. I'm not always sure how to respond to the latter. It feels a bit like beating around the bush to me. I guess I'd like my partner to have all the qualities I mentioned in my previous answer, in addition to being loyal, understanding, independent, good-natured, emotionally stable, communicative, and on the same page as me when it comes to his major views and sense of humor.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    The child's physical/cognitive/emotional/social development and self-esteem, making sure they learn positive and healthy habits, develop a sense of responsibility and realism, and become decent human beings with the freedom to be his/her own person. I don't know how I would go about doing all that. I would think that it requires situational judgment. I'd probably take some parenting classes, do research, be emotionally involved and sensitive to the child's needs, be capable of being either firm or flexible when need be, etc.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    In most cases, I would blatantly challenge my friend, especially if it was said in an assertive tone. I just hope this friend is not as stubborn as I am, because an argument would certainly spoil my mood, but sometimes I feel like certain things need to be said for the sake of intellectual honesty and fairness. I would feel pretty irritated that the subject was brought up in the first place if it was already understood that we do not share the same views.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I don't feel like I have a relationship with society. My impression of people as a whole is that they are judgmental, close-minded, and guarded. I know this is an unfair statement, and even to me it sounds unrealistic, but the question seems to be forcing me to think in general, subjective terms. A prevalent social problem? I would say there is no innocence in society. There is an 'every man for himself' mindset with no idealism or trust (understandably, but it still saddens me). "Society" makes me think of status, money, hedonism, and fear. It feels so dry and political.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I feel like I answered this question 10 times and am now repeating myself. I want my friends to be on my level (neither dominant nor submissive), confident, independent, reliable, adventurous, good at coming up with things to do, non-confrontational, non-judgmental, easygoing, more decisive than myself, introverted but not timid, and thick-skinned. If you are at least half of those things, congratulations, you can be my friend. I am more open, whimsical, and extroverted around my friends. We do not try to outshine one another. It's a very inspiring, supportive, and fun bond that we have. No one has a defined role. We grow, share, and experience life together.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Reserved and casual, usually open to chatting with individuals. I think I'm relatively friendly one-to-one. Large groups bug me (probably because I feel left out and don't know how to behave lol), so I will passively take in the atmosphere or focus on whatever I'm doing. I will withdraw from anyone who causes me to feel restraint or self-consciousness, which is probably why I can come across as socially awkward at times. The process of meeting people feels like trying on dresses. I am attracted to those who make me feel at ease and remind me who I am in my most healthy, happy, and natural state.
    I guess IEE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How are you with relationships?

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello--

I see a Dialectical-Algorithmic Cognition + a nod to a whimsical element integrating a hidden agenda of to be perfect

LSE with a Mind Palace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    How are you with relationships?
    What I've noticed is that I have a difficult time keeping people interested in me initially because I don't see much use for relationships, so I usually find that I don't have a lot to say to people. What's on my mind has nothing to do with anyone else, as far as I'm concerned. Because of this, they probably think I'm boring, but it's too much effort to worry about keeping them amused. Even when I do try to ingratiate myself, a lot of people just don't click with my personality, apparently, seeing as they never stick around. I'm not the best at attracting people in a social setting, even when I express my thoughts and feelings. It just doesn't come across as very personable, I guess. Any friends I do have were ones who decided to stick around for whatever reason and be patient with me. If I didn't answer your question properly, you can be more specific and I will try again.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What I've noticed is that I have a difficult time keeping people interested in me initially because I don't see much use for relationships, so I usually find that I don't have a lot to say to people. What's on my mind has nothing to do with anyone else, as far as I'm concerned. Because of this, they probably think I'm boring, but it's too much effort to worry about keeping them amused. Even when I do try to ingratiate myself, a lot of people just don't click with my personality, apparently, seeing as they never stick around. I'm not the best at attracting people in a social setting, even when I express my thoughts and feelings. It just doesn't come across as very personable, I guess. Any friends I do have were ones who decided to stick around for whatever reason and be patient with me. If I didn't answer your question properly, you can be more specific and I will try again.
    Doesn't seem like Fi base. First off Fi base are good at relationship management. They know how to connect with others using various ways (that's partly speaking from my Ne valuing). Fi bases know the value and use of relationships too. Now being entertaining to people for the purposes of them sticking around is a totally non socionics question. Do you have the tendency to make people upset by the use of harsh language?

How are you with designing and maintaining a home and living space?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have the tendency to make people upset by the use of harsh language?
    I have a tendency to be blunt, yes, but I do have a conscience and a sense of how well-equipped a person is to deal with that mode of expression, so using a filter is not an issue. If I ever say something that I think could have been perceived as hurtful, I always apologize or try explaining myself in a more tactful way after letting the person know that although my words may sound aggressive, I don't actually feel those harsh emotions towards them. It seems to create less problems when I appeal to others' feelings. I doubt that I'm known for being bitchy.

How are you with designing and maintaining a home and living space?
    This sort of thing is enjoyable for me. I love interior design and organizing my environment, and keeping things how I like them. I admit to occasionally ignoring what needs to get done if I'm the only one being affected, but if it's my job, I can be on top of it and feel fine.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have a tendency to be blunt, yes, but I do have a conscience and a sense of how well-equipped a person is to deal with that mode of expression, so using a filter is not an issue. If I ever say something that I think could have been perceived as hurtful, I always apologize or try explaining myself in a more tactful way after letting the person know that although my words may sound aggressive, I don't actually feel those harsh emotions towards them. It seems to create less problems when I appeal to others' feelings. I doubt that I'm known for being bitchy.

This sort of thing is enjoyable for me. I love interior design and organizing my environment, and keeping things how I like them. I admit to occasionally ignoring what needs to get done if I'm the only one being affected, but if it's my job, I can be on top of it and feel fine.
    How do you determine, tell, or make out how well equipped a herson is?

Well screams out LSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you determine, tell, or make out how well equipped a herson is?

Well screams out LSE
    If they are the type of people to be passive-aggressive, or if it seems like they are holding back their energy to avoid conflict, I figure it's because they can't handle the intensity of opposition because they know they might get hurt. It's like they sink into themselves the more something bothers them, or they just try to gloss over it. If I push the limits just a bit, some people just seem touchier and more insecure than others, in their tone, facial expression, behavioral changes, etc. Certain defense mechanisms can give away that they are emotionally fragile as well but are putting up a front. If the person normally examines the logic of a statement rather than its presentation which does not seem to be taken seriously, or if the person is rough around the edges themselves or finds that kind of quality humorous, I feel like they would understand me better and not take things as personally.

LSE? That's interesting. What makes you think I'm extroverted? I never thought I was particularly productive or valued efficiency enough to be a Te-dom. I don't really resonate with any of the leadership or conservative traits of the LSE either, but maybe I'm basing my perception too much on stereotypes. I don't feel like my comment on "living space" was that significant/representative of what I'm about, so I also wonder why you think Si over Se?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If they are the type of people to be passive-aggressive, or if it seems like they are holding back their energy to avoid conflict, I figure it's because they can't handle the intensity of opposition because they know they might get hurt. It's like they sink into themselves the more something bothers them, or they just try to gloss over it. If I push the limits just a bit, some people just seem touchier and more insecure than others, in their tone, facial expression, behavioral changes, etc. Certain defense mechanisms can give away that they are emotionally fragile as well but are putting up a front. If the person normally examines the logic of a statement rather than its presentation which does not seem to be taken seriously, or if the person is rough around the edges themselves or finds that kind of quality humorous, I feel like they would understand me better and not take things as personally.

LSE? That's interesting. What makes you think I'm extroverted? I never thought I was particularly productive or valued efficiency enough to be a Te-dom. I don't really resonate with any of the leadership or conservative traits of the LSE either, but maybe I'm basing my perception too much on stereotypes. I don't feel like my comment on "living space" was that significant/representative of what I'm about, so I also wonder why you think Si over Se?
    Those are all stereotypes. I'll explain later.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are all stereotypes. I'll explain later.
    Yeah, that's golden! Nah, scratch that platinum! Or maybe even diamond quality!

What I'm on about is if she does her job well(which I fully expect she will), you will witness how it looks like when truth breaks the veil of lies, half truths and stereotypes. May you experience this, OP .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Yeah, that's golden! Nah, scratch that platinum! Or maybe even diamond quality!

What I'm on about is if she does her job well(which I fully expect she will), you will witness how it looks like when truth breaks the veil of lies, half truths and stereotypes. May you experience this, OP .
    I'm sorry if I've upset you in some way. Do I know you?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nothing particular makes me think that you're an extravert or an introvert as I don't know you well. I don't know if you like to talk and if you're TeSi that you seek moral support. Those things you have to say in order for me or anyone here to know. Young LSE are just out having fun and not being very productive or efficient. They are usually seeking relationships, sex fun. I also don't know how old you are or where you are in terms of your self development. A lot of things are stereotypes, such as LSE are not creative (therefore can't make music and art), some are stereotypes that are true yet there are LSE who don't engage in them for social or practical reasons (such as LSE are good with process and method things like figuring out mechanics of a car; for obvious reasons not all LSE will be this). Both LSE and ESI are quite good at taking care of their living space. And no I haven't made up my mind on your type officially. I'm just thinking about things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if you like to talk and if you're TeSi that you seek moral support. Those things you have to say in order for me or anyone here to know.
    Ok, sorry, I'm trying to answer all questions. Do I like to talk? It depends on the topic and the conversational dynamic. Unless I am approached, I don't go out of my way to socialize, if that is what you mean. I humor people for the sake of bonding or giving advice more than I actually enjoy the act of conversing (that is not to say I never enjoy it), but some personalities are inexplicably off-putting and don't make me feel comfortable, despite having done nothing "wrong" to me, so I can be curt or shy around those people. I prefer expressing myself in a journal of sorts. My thoughts are really disorganized, so I like to let it all out without being distracted by others redirecting my train of thought or judging me before I've come to a conclusion. In real life, I want to be focused on something external, like an activity or some object or event. I don't seek moral support unless I'm feeling really troubled, and then I will reach out online instead of exposing my inner feelings to my family/friends.

Young LSE are just out having fun and not being very productive or efficient. They are usually seeking relationships, sex fun.
    I don't do that. I'm one of the most sheltered people I know in that regard.

I also don't know how old you are or where you are in terms of your self development.
    I'm turning 22 this month. As for the second part of your sentence, I don't know how to respond to it objectively.
    Last edited by Texla; 06-05-2015 at 01:40 PM.