Thread: Actors who didn't get along

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Actors who didn't get along

William Baldwin- INFj possibly and Sharon Stone- ESTp

Vince Vaughn- ENTp and Reese Witherspoon- ISFj

Richard Gere- Hard core Fi, and Debra Winger- Seems ENTpish (Fe seeking)

Angelina Jolie- ISTp and Johnny Depp- Beta NF

Leonardo DiCaprio- Possibly ESFp and Claire Danes-Possibly INTj (Don't have strong opinions of these types but have seen other people type them as such)

Patrick Swayze- Delta or Gamma, and Jennifer Grey- ISFp seems reasonable or some sort of Alpha

Los Angeles, CA
    EII INFj
    473 Post(s)
    6 Thread(s)

Nothing to do with type. I've met LSE who I don't get along with due to their own shady moral values and approach to people. They were still my duals but efffed up between the ears.
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions: