Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can my fellow alphas relate? ILE-Ti here and this is my life!

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Last edited by pinkcanary; 06-17-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Te base egos. I don't really understand you at times. My LSE brother couldn't wait for (Ni PoLR) pre painted fence parts and started immediately. Someone needs to paint the very long fence partially lying on their back on lawn... twice . Well, there are other solutions for that but none of those are going to happen. I let him do it his way. Nicely mobilized, though.
    In school environment: Let's erect that 4.5 m Christmas tree without thinking anything about decorations ahead.

Basically I don't care enough about day to day matters to save their behind.

Note to myself: I need to be more present.

I could go on about mathematics and technology when it comes to Te valuers. It is like there needs to be premapped instructions on anything possible. I'm there to help out weak Ti valuers. Heck, I have even done that to an EII but even that is complicated when Ti role seems to be sufficient enough. Granted that my solutions are sometimes so bizarre that I wouldn't expect them from others.

This is all amazing based on my every day impracticality and I 'm also lousy director and commander. Makes me feel very schizophrenic. I would be the first to get killed on a construction site but...
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-07-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12