vague
maizemedley
Jadae
superman
FDG
sneg
XoX (?)
and many others

There are just a few of you that I like to pick on... and even those people I like for the most part... but like I said, they're fun to pick on. THAT is what my threads and jokes about Beta are about... teasing those few individuals. I never intended for what I said to be taken seriously other than a few exceptions, such as the post where I leveled about my view on ESTps and such.

The bottom line, without any exageration or unspoken jearing, is that while I <3 these individuals, I feel a little uncomfortable in the presence of many Beta interactions, particularly between ESTps and INFps. I don't think that's "wrong"... it's sorta the basis of intertype relations, is it not? Alphas are cool, but I do not understand things about individuals I know irl what are Alpha, such as their lack of will to accomplish and/or make a profit (particularly INTjs) and their lack of motivation to stand up for themselves (type descriptions call this "nonconfrontational"). Deltas are cool, but their mindset seems to be geared toward institutionalism of sorts... it's hard to explain. One of the ISTps I know pretty well isn't really like that though.

Anyways... I know it irritates a lot of people who value Ti that I knowingly say things that I don't entirely mean, especially the way I state them. I think that's why ESFp is winning in my poll. Seriously though... it should be easy to tell when I'm fucking around by looking at the tone of my post (things like this are a lot easier in person). If it sounds like I'm ranting... I'm fucking around, prolly because I'm frustrated with a certain individual. Using type or quadra or function generalities is, in all honesty, a passive aggressive way for me to vent about that one person or couple of people, usually people that aren't even forum members. For example, a lot of my Fe rants are in reference to an ESFj who thinks he's in love with me or something. >:|

The "shame on you's" may now compence.