vague
    maizemedley
    Jadae
    superman
    FDG
    sneg
    XoX (?)
    and many others

There are just a few of you that I like to pick on... and even those people I like for the most part... but like I said, they're fun to pick on. THAT is what my threads and jokes about Beta are about... teasing those few individuals. I never intended for what I said to be taken seriously other than a few exceptions, such as the post where I leveled about my view on ESTps and such.

The bottom line, without any exageration or unspoken jearing, is that while I <3 these individuals, I feel a little uncomfortable in the presence of many Beta interactions, particularly between ESTps and INFps. I don't think that's "wrong"... it's sorta the basis of intertype relations, is it not? Alphas are cool, but I do not understand things about individuals I know irl what are Alpha, such as their lack of will to accomplish and/or make a profit (particularly INTjs) and their lack of motivation to stand up for themselves (type descriptions call this "nonconfrontational"). Deltas are cool, but their mindset seems to be geared toward institutionalism of sorts... it's hard to explain. One of the ISTps I know pretty well isn't really like that though.

Anyways... I know it irritates a lot of people who value Ti that I knowingly say things that I don't entirely mean, especially the way I state them. I think that's why ESFp is winning in my poll. Seriously though... it should be easy to tell when I'm fucking around by looking at the tone of my post (things like this are a lot easier in person). If it sounds like I'm ranting... I'm fucking around, prolly because I'm frustrated with a certain individual. Using type or quadra or function generalities is, in all honesty, a passive aggressive way for me to vent about that one person or couple of people, usually people that aren't even forum members. For example, a lot of my Fe rants are in reference to an ESFj who thinks he's in love with me or something. >:|

The "shame on you's" may now compence.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-aurora_faerie

+

+

+

=

How much love I have for...

(meaning, if you added up all teh love i feel for all those things, thats how much i luv joy at the moment ) uh oh too much ? i can make it less , ill take away the excaimation points.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

LOL I think there is another thread in which you stated the Beta's you were okay with / liked.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
    (meaning, if you added up all teh love i feel for all those things, thats how much i luv joy at the moment ) uh oh too much ? i can make it less , ill take away the excaimation points.
    sounded more Fi than Fe to me <3 (yeah, taking away exclaimation points prolly helped :wink

Did I make another thread like that? I don't recall... and it's not so much a list of Betas I like as it is about the point that I don't "dislike people who belong to Beta"... and I thought listing a few may help demonstrate that point.
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Sweet, Fi rules.

It was something along the lines of, "I DONT HATE BETA PLZ DON'T THROW FOOTBALLS AND RAZORS AT ME UNTIL I DIE!"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was a response to this (preceeded by a post stating that I am aristocratic):

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    uhhhhhh

elaborate please
    well this:

Aristocrat:
    - Aristocrat often receives and determines itself and other people through the group belonging (division into the groups it can occur on the most varied criteria: professional belonging, floor, age, nationality, the place of residence, etc.), for example: "4 - representative", "this - from such ones". Collectivism is more inherent in aristocrat.
    - relation to another person is formed under the effect of its relation to the group, to which belongs this person. To aristocrat it occurs incomprehensibly, as it is possible simultaneously to belong to two quarrelling or opposite groups: "you either with us or with them - then against us".
    - in the speech of aristocrat frequently sound expression "group", "typical representative", "our", "they all such", etc.

Democratic:
    - Democrat receives and is determined himself, first of all, through the personal qualities. With the perception of other people for it is also primary the personal qualities of man (is how is personally to it it close, interesting, pleasant or unpleasant; its mind, idea, appearance, tastes, etc.). Individualism to the larger degree is inherent in the Democrat: "4 - this 4".
    - Forms its relation to any person, on the basis of the relation to the personal qualities of this person (authority, intellect, personal achievements, etc.). The advantage of individual personalities on the basis of their individual qualities is recognized itself. The relation of Democrat to another person not will be based on his belonging one or other group or another, or on its relations with the representatives of this group.
    - 4. Democrat is not inclined to use into the speeches of expression, which generalize "group features" of individual people (for example, "typical representative").

examples of it:

http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5631
    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5635
    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5703
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
    LOL I think there is another thread in which you stated the Beta's you were okay with / liked.

irrational?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    I wasn’t bothered by your post Joy. On some of them I thought you were being slightly irritating, but then I just figured you were having a bad day.

The post I made about smiling was just me trying to explain why Fe makes people feel compelled to smile more, it wasn’t made to be taken personally on my part!
    You've never bothered me at all (aside from that one creepy pic :wink.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-aurora_faerie