ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Suomea)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Suomea)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is peace, grace. When you look at something at it puts you completely at ease. That perfect face. That perfect scene. That perfect emotion.

Love is knowing that someone will do anything for you, that they will give their all until there is no more to give.
    What are your most important values?
    Loyalty, kindness, power, protection.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    None. Don't believe in things I can't see or can't somewhat logically prove exist.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War and militaries are terrible things as they create so much destruction, misery, (etc.), but alas are necessary in the short term at least. Perhaps one day there will be an international government that puts an end to wars. How to create a fair system for such a government is a terribly hard question, and whatever system would surely create unfairness in itself. Such unfairness may make war an inevitability as individuals who are treated unfairly will likely always try to consistently rise up.

Power is the ability to get the things you want.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I think the longest conversations I've had with others are about people, love, emotions. My interests are in figuring out how things work, and this includes people. I also enjoy being around others, but really only good people.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I'm interested in health and medicine to a point. Not overly interested though. I do things in my life to stay healthy, and am a lot healthier than others, but I don't particularly care to think about it too much. Figured out the ways to keep myself the healthiest and just stick to doing those things. I am not usually very focused on my body at all. I don't notice how I currently feel a lot a lot of the time ignoring it to do the things I want. For instance I have a strong resistance to the cold, and don't complain about temperature that much until it gets unbearable. I can play super hard in sports in the moment ignoring my body to stop, and won't notice getting injured too much (can play through the pain a lot). This however can backfire in the long term sometimes as my body will finally react and say what the hell were you doing!?! I'll end up in shock or something.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Shawshank Redemption, relate to Andy Dufresne quite a bit.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    -
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I'm around trusted others.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I dislike my inability to finish tasks and to bring ideas to fruition. I have a lot of ideas of how to improve the world, but often look to others to bring them to fruition. I get frustrated by my inability to change the world.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People like the fact that I can come up with solutions to most problems.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Bringing ideas to fruition. Staying positive.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I feel in a rut when it hits me emotionally. I'll be alone somewhere and notice I'm not accomplishing the things I want to accomplish, and just feel tired. Being alone for too long can definitely put me in a rut.

I'll normally change my situation and put myself around others and the problems resolve themselves.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like kindness, fairness, beauty. I dislike aggression, and the over manipulation of others.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm not sure how I feel about romance/sex. I guess I'm semi aggressive and semi sweet. Probably someone like Don Draper is how I act the most sexually, though when not in a sexual state I'm much friendlier/kinder than he is.

Traits I find attractive in a partner are kindness, beauty, warmth, and trust in many ways. A partner who trusts me to make their life better, and doesn't necessarily have to play by the rules of society to get there.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    That the child has enough food/resources to survive. That they are able to prosper and to avoid a lot of the modern day plights that humans have created.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Ok.

Why's that?

Ah ok, I don't think that's right, but ok.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see people as flawed. In need of guidance.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends based on perceived loyalty. With friends I joke around a lot, have a very dry sense of humor. I'm typically quieter, more stoic than they are, so deadpan humor seems in line with my personality in a lot of ways. I'll typically have a slight smile on my face when using deadpan humor. I appreciate others who are typically goofier, more ready to accept things than I am. When they have misconceptions I typically correct them, and show them a better path.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Depends on the situation and person. Typically somewhat friendly to people who talk to me. Show some but not a ton of emotion. Right now I'm in a library and could not tell you what a single person around me looks like, so I guess I can be aloof at times. I typically don't interact with strangers unless there's a reason. If someone is honestly friendly (i.e. not trying to get anything from me) I'll usually be friendly back at least.

TIM
    ILE- Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still a noob at typing, so take this with a grain of salt:

Your emphasis on power discussing how one needs it to obtain what he wants suggests Se valuing. However, your obliviousness to your external environment (library in this case) suggests it is probably weaker. The aloofness and general detachment is very characteristic of Ni egos who need the Se to get in touch with their external environment. Additionally in your military question (perhaps one day...) represents this strong Ni imagining, forecasting, and looking toward the future. Your description of ignoring the cold until it is too late may indicate that you are also not Si valuing. Your desire for a partner that can keep you positive, motivated, and driven may be Se dual seeking.

Your stoic, deadpan humor and general selectivity and cautiousness with whom you interact ("depends on the situation..." "trusted others" "not trying to get anything from me") may suggest Te/Fi. The "-" in response to the cry question would suggest you are not used to expressing strong emotions (not Fe valuing)

Your desire to have emotional, people oriented conversations about love can be Fi hidden agenda

You are very rational with your spiritual lack of belief and require empirical, scientific, objective evidence for you to believe anything. Also you answered the child question in the most practical way possible: "enough resources to survive" I think this represents strong Te and Gamma

Again, grain of salt, fairly new here, I'd say you are likely Gamma, leaning toward ILI
    Last edited by PT Rubin; 05-28-2015 at 12:06 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My guess is EII or ESI. I think EII is slightly more likely but ESI is definitely possible. See my reasoning below.

Fi base function, 99% sure.

[QUOTE=Suomea;1090289]
    Member Questionnaire 1 (Suomea)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is peace, grace. When you look at something at it puts you completely at ease. That perfect face. That perfect scene. That perfect emotion.

Love is knowing that someone will do anything for you, that they will give their all until there is no more to give.

Not sure here. Possibly what you said about love could fit with Fi.

What are your most important values?
    Loyalty, kindness, power, protection.

loyalty, kindness- Fi valuing
    Power, protection- Se valuing

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    None. Don't believe in things I can't see or can't somewhat logically prove exist.

Suggests Te valuing and possibly sensing type

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War and militaries are terrible things as they create so much destruction, misery, (etc.), but alas are necessary in the short term at least. Perhaps one day there will be an international government that puts an end to wars. How to create a fair system for such a government is a terribly hard question, and whatever system would surely create unfairness in itself. Such unfairness may make war an inevitability as individuals who are treated unfairly will likely always try to consistently rise up.

Power is the ability to get the things you want.

Fi+Se maybe.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I think the longest conversations I've had with others are about people, love, emotions. My interests are in figuring out how things work, and this includes people. I also enjoy being around others, but really only good people.

Wanting to be around what you consider 'good' people- Fi valuing. Conversations primarily center around people, love, emotions- ethical type.
    Figuring out how things work, particularly people also points to ethical.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I'm interested in health and medicine to a point. Not overly interested though. I do things in my life to stay healthy, and am a lot healthier than others, but I don't particularly care to think about it too much. Figured out the ways to keep myself the healthiest and just stick to doing those things. I am not usually very focused on my body at all. I don't notice how I currently feel a lot a lot of the time ignoring it to do the things I want. For instance I have a strong resistance to the cold, and don't complain about temperature that much until it gets unbearable. I can play super hard in sports in the moment ignoring my body to stop, and won't notice getting injured too much (can play through the pain a lot). This however can backfire in the long term sometimes as my body will finally react and say what the hell were you doing!?! I'll end up in shock or something.

It sounds like weak introverted sensing which would be more suggestive of EII. However, EII values introverted sensing. In the ESI, introverted sensing is a strong demonstrative function but it's unvalued.

What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring.

Virtually everyone who has completed this questionnaire has responded in this way. So not very insightful.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Shawshank Redemption, relate to Andy Dufresne quite a bit.

Not much to go on. Perhaps explain more in depth about what you liked about it and list a few other books/movies you liked as well.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    -

Nothing at all?
    If you truly have trouble thinking of things to say that could suggest weak ethics.
    However, I don't think that's the case with you. It could be that you find this question too personal to answer or for whatever reason didn't feel like answering.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I'm around trusted others.

Strong Fi again

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I dislike my inability to finish tasks and to bring ideas to fruition. I have a lot of ideas of how to improve the world, but often look to others to bring them to fruition. I get frustrated by my inability to change the world.

I see this as being somewhat more EII than ESI. Wanting to improve the world and having lots of ideas for doing so- creative Ne. Also Te dual seeking- having trouble actually bringing them to fruition and wanting help with that.

Both EII/ESI have Te dual seeking.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People like the fact that I can come up with solutions to most problems.

Ne creative perhaps? EII has Ne creative.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Bringing ideas to fruition. Staying positive.

Bringing ideas to fruition- Te dual seeking function.

Staying positive- For some reason I see this as being more of a challenge with the ESI than the EII. Possibly because ESI is a negativist and EII is a positivist.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I feel in a rut when it hits me emotionally. I'll be alone somewhere and notice I'm not accomplishing the things I want to accomplish, and just feel tired. Being alone for too long can definitely put me in a rut.

I'll normally change my situation and put myself around others and the problems resolve themselves.

Not sure

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like kindness, fairness, beauty. I dislike aggression, and the over manipulation of others.

EII > ESI here. Dislike of aggression points towards EII. EII has Se as vulnerable function. Se when blocked with Fi can be rather manipulative of others when it's used in a less healthy way.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm not sure how I feel about romance/sex. I guess I'm semi aggressive and semi sweet. Probably someone like Don Draper is how I act the most sexually, though when not in a sexual state I'm much friendlier/kinder than he is.

Traits I find attractive in a partner are kindness, beauty, warmth, and trust in many ways. A partner who trusts me to make their life better, and doesn't necessarily have to play by the rules of society to get there.

Semi aggressive sexual style more likely in ESI. Both ESI and EII can be sweet, I think EII moreso.

Again I see lots of Fi.

I think ESI though would be more inclined to not mind as much playing by the rules of society compared to EII.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    That the child has enough food/resources to survive. That they are able to prosper and to avoid a lot of the modern day plights that humans have created.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Ok.

Why's that?

Ah ok, I don't think that's right, but ok.

Fi would notice when something isn't morally right.
    Ti would notice when something isn't logically right- doesn't fit with a logical principle or system they have set up.

So when you just say it isn't 'right' that in itself is rather vague.

I think EII compared to ESI would be more 'ok' with someone having different views than them. ESI would be more inclined to push their views forward. Ne vs. Se creative.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see people as flawed. In need of guidance.

How do you see the people as flawed? In what way do they need guidance? Is it moral guidance? Or something else. If you're thinking in terms of moral guidance, that would be Fi.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends based on perceived loyalty. With friends I joke around a lot, have a very dry sense of humor. I'm typically quieter, more stoic than they are, so deadpan humor seems in line with my personality in a lot of ways. I'll typically have a slight smile on my face when using deadpan humor. I appreciate others who are typically goofier, more ready to accept things than I am. When they have misconceptions I typically correct them, and show them a better path.

Strong Fi again.
    Not sure if more EII or ESI. Deadpan humor seems more common in Fi valuing quadras. Appreciating others who are goofier, could point to Ne valuing but not sure.

How do you behave around strangers?
    Depends on the situation and person. Typically somewhat friendly to people who talk to me. Show some but not a ton of emotion. Right now I'm in a library and could not tell you what a single person around me looks like, so I guess I can be aloof at times. I typically don't interact with strangers unless there's a reason. If someone is honestly friendly (i.e. not trying to get anything from me) I'll usually be friendly back at least.

EII/ESI can show emotion. Fe is a strong but unvalued function for both types. It strains them if they are forced to be emotionally expressive for too long. The fact that you have trouble telling what people around you look like would be more suggestive of weak sensing.

Not interacting with strangers unless there is a reason- introversion and also likely a serious quadra (delta or gamma).
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Extravert
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ETxx
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Extravert
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ETxx
    What?

Are you just throwing types out at random?

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll try here

I found it somewhat difficult to apply my method;

I see elements of a balanced administrative will for causal determinism + a hidden agenda of to believe

LSI with mostly balanced preferences of introverted logic and extroverted sensing

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incredible, we have EII, ESI, LSI, ILI and ETXX here. Penetrating much.

TIM
    ILE- Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, I'd vote Gamma introvert, but the EII argument has potential: some statements support Se and some seem to reject. Do you tend to back down from confrontation, or raise to the level of your opponent? or ignore it all together? @Epoch 's method is interesting, my understanding of forms of cognition is rather meh, so I can't really make an argument.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

wtf , dude.

EII or LII. NOT Se creative.

Weird Se polr ideals like c'mon man, giving it all without receiving anything back and stuff.

Hooked on Perfection ..if you know whatta mean. (wink, wink) >>> it doesn't exist. Ne creative, prolly Ji subtype.
    Interesting person otherwise.

LII > EII because the OP centers on the Other's feelings >>> no really. Luv is when they luv you and wanna crawl at ur feet. Bang. Fe-seeking. Go buy your toys.

Otherwise sadistically-oriented EII. Go take ur pills.

What is beauty? What is love?Beauty is peace, grace. When you look at something at it puts you completely at ease. That perfect face. That perfect scene. That perfect emotion.

What are your most important values?Loyalty, kindness, power, protection.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, the perfectionism could suggest Ne creative.

I still think EII > LII. @Suomea is Fi-ing all over the place. I didn't see as much Ti. Maybe some in the question about war/militaries, about wanting to create a fair system. Also wanting a partner that doesn't always want to or has to play by the rules of society. Ti likes to make its own rules moreso than using established ones. Stlil Fi > Ti and EII > LII.

Probably Fi subtype. The Fi subtype would appeaer more ESI-like compared to Ne subtype.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was trying to complete this really without thinking about socionics just FYI, and will still try to answer questions similarly.

Didn't answer the crying/smiling question because I didn't feel comfortable sharing that information publicly but if someone really wanted to know I can PM anyone if they were really interested in the last time I cried. I would say I don't find quite as many things funny as my friends do but love to be around people who find things really funny as I find their laughter contagious. My best friend laughs a ton and has a giant smile on his face most of the time, very honest and sincere. I definitely open up a lot more in such a situation.

I see people flawed in terms of them making the wrong decisions in life for what either they really want in life or what really matters (myself included to a degree as well). Not sure whether it's really morals or not, more like how they can have a successful life. In terms of morals I do think I may (accidentally) give off a semi hard look sometimes though to strangers whom I'm not directly interacting with (people who know me or talk to me usually know I'm pretty laid back and often smiling with them a lot, I'll usually walk up to people I know with a smile on my face). For instance yesterday someone was trying to throw out a piece of gum and missed the garbage can that was next to me. They were going to walk away, which in all honesty I didn't care too much about, but she caught my eye for a second and immediately picked it up in a seemingly slightly scared way. Similarly a woman sat down across from me in the library, did nothing wrong and said sorry. This second one could just be the person's personality. I think I just have an emotionless face when not engaged with others which can make some people maybe feel uncomfortable possibly. Don't know whether they thought I was morally judging them or not. Once people engage me I'm usually pretty friendly. With friends or people or environments I feel comfortable in I open up a lot and smile a good amount and joke around with a dry sense of humor a lot. I'll tend to open up and talk to people who give me signs they want to talk to me if I also want to talk to them. The last two strangers I talked to were girls I thought were attractive that both smiled at me. I would say I'm more of a listener than talker, but can facilitate conversation decently well through questions and interesting observations. I'll sometimes drift off into my head when others are talking (though I'll pick up the gist of what they're saying and usually be able to respond). For the most part I'll typically make people feel fairly comfortable once they start talking to me if I want to talk to them.

I relate to Andy Dufresne a lot because he goes through a lot but sticks through it for something better. He's got patience for a long term goal, and does what needs to be done for that long term goal. He's the rock dealing with life in a lot of ways, the immovable object. I do smile a good amount more than he does when in a comfortable environment though. I find his friendship with Red amazing. My favorite books are the Game of Thrones series and Animal Farm. My favorite characters in Game of Thrones are Ned Stark and Barristan Selmy, though I find Tyrion/Bronn both very funny. In Animal farm my favorite character is Boxer. You see Boxer just wanting to work harder to make life better for everyone and you can't help but just want to protect him from Napoleon. I feel similarly about people like Ned Stark and Barristan Selmy. Great people whom one just wants to protect.

With the current beliefs I was referring to me saying something like 1 + 1 = 2, they saying 1 + 1 = 3, me saying "Ah ok, I don't think that's right, but ok." This could also be me saying 1 + 1 = 3, and they saying 1 + 1 = 2 I guess as well though.

In terms of confrontation I would say I avoid confrontation to a certain degree, but pick my battles and can come down (possibly) overly hard when I do. Multiple people have told me I look scary when I'm angry (which I try to work on) but I'm not typically angry very often. In general I'm the one who typically de-escalates fights by others (especially if any of my friends does something stupid) and I don't really see a point to when people are fighting (especially physically) meaninglessly.
    Suomea

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm kind of curious, how do you(what's the general centers of conversation, what are you "getting at") talk about love and emotions?

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    I'm kind of curious, how do you(what's the general centers of conversation, what are you "getting at") talk about love and emotions?
    Why people love the people that they do... who they love... how their relationships are going to pan out.. what will make people happiest... how people can make each other happy. It's interesting because all of the questions on the questionnaire are fairly leading and can be quite misleading for typing purposes. Really tried to answer the questions though honestly without screening information to fit the stereotypes of the functions that I know I possess.

All of the really long conversations I can think of that I've had (the ones that last 4-5+ hours) involve the getting to know and connection with a woman- hence probably why they involve talking about relationships and emotions. I talk about society, purpose, money, success a lot with family and friends in shorter conversations. I'm also just interested in people in general so many of my conversations are about relationships and emotions.

I think the socionic functions have (even since the beginning) been muddled with potential correlates of those functions. Such as loyalty as Fi. Loyalty can mean a lot of things to different people. Loyalty to me is knowing that someone is going to be there for me no matter what through thick and thin.

Power and protection to me means being able to keep the things you have and get the things you need/want. Without power and protection everything one has would just be taken by others. Grew up in a fairly Beta/Gamma environment which might affect my opinion of things, dunno.

Anyway my type is ENTp-Ti. I would say I'm a fairly heavy Ti subtype. I often came up as INTP on MBTI probably due to this. Amber was right on the Ti. Guess Maritsa was right on the EXTx as well! Doubt I would have come up with ENTp off what I provided... kind of ambiguous questions, and my answers did not match the stereotypes of the functions at all, but wanted to answer them without thinking about socionics. I'll be interested to see the people who after the brief questionnaire now think strongly that I'm some random type.
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Meged, and Ovcharov subtype description isn't too far off:

SELECTOR (Ti-ENTp)

APPEARANCE: The logical subtype projects an impression of a serious person. Can be sharp and even inconsiderate from time to time. Self-assured, speaks rapidly and usually in a categorical tone. Can be unduly categorical in his judgments with a tendency of imposing his opinion on others. At times appears assertive and self-confident. Impatient, cannot always wait for someone else to finish before interrupting. Often takes up something new and tries to find it a practical embodiment. Actively and vigorously defends his interests. While doing so, he may flare up and offend someone, but noticing this tries to correct the situation. Rather self-centered and may take offense at minor things, however, after some time he once again becomes well-wishing and amicable. His behavior is unpredictable and full of contrasts. His gaze is at times scattered and at other times testing and tenacious. Gait and gestures are swinging, seem confident but poorly coordinated. His pose is free and unrestrained. Easily closes the distance, may hug and kiss his conversation partner.

CHARACTER: Loves to expose everything to logical analysis. May be engaged in theoretical development if it has the potential of being implemented into practice. Critically thinks over old theories and methods and is able to create qualitatively new ones. Can turn vague ideas into well designed, easy to implement, concrete projects. Can feel potential and future prospects, has a good marketing sense. Quickly loses interest in what has been done. Due to this can scatter himself and not finish everything that he has started, unless it concerns something that is important and fundamental for him. Often completely changes his types of activity and plunges into something new. Avidly engages in projects and opportunities that cannot be fully exhausted.

Has an inclination to impose his views on others. In cases when he has been proven wrong, it is difficult for him to admit it. Does not succumb to intimidation. He can issue a challenge to a superior opponent even without any actual chances of success. In arguments and discussions he is excitable and often hot tempered. When he is put under pressure he boldly and aggressively fights back. When there is panic, he calmly and confidently takes the initiative in his hands, becomes focused and decisive, acts quickly and logically. Can find a way out of any difficult situation.

Active and energetic. Savvy in strategic questions and enterprising. Readily attracts people to new undertakings if he considers them promising. He is constantly on the lookout for new approaches and solutions to the present problems. Doesn't stop on what has been accomplished. Suggests radical solutions. Ambitious. If necessary can be tough and assertive. Does not like to compromise.

As a leader prefers that everyone would be in their places occupied by their work. Encourages people around him to activity, teamwork, and cohesion. Democratic by nature, tries to be the first among equals. Not inclined to show respect for ranks and conformity. Easily switches to a more familiar language in his conversations with others. Shows his positive predisposition by a handshake and a friendly smile. Tries to be fair to all but is not afraid to say the truth directly. Wants to be respected. Can be unrestrained in arguments and disputes. Tries to distance himself from imposing people who want to use him to their advantage.

From time to time needs to spend time in a good company or engage in other activities (sports or hobbies) in order to raise his vitality and spirits. Likes to make useful contacts. Since he is not always a good judge of character, sometimes keeps questionable acquaintances. As a consequence of this, he is inclined to periodically become disillusioned with people. Has difficulties creating positive, stable relationships, but despite being scattered he usually tries to keep his promises.

Mistrustful of feelings. Afraid to show how he feels being uncertain in subsequent reaction of his partner. Painfully experiences uncertainty in relationships. If he believes the reciprocity is there, he will honestly speak of his shortcomings because he is afraid of letting down the hopes and expectations of his partner and well as being let down himself. Afraid of becoming dependent on his partner. Often puts work interests above personal attachments. Any reproaches or criticisms irritate him. Can vehemently and sharply defend his independence and point of view, but later regrets it and tries to smooth things over if he cares for the person.
    Suomea

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Suomea Wow, I was way off in my guess.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    @Suomea Wow, I was way off in my guess.
    No worries. I answered all the questions and noticed they didn't line up with the stereotypes of the functions. Left it in any event so I figured it wouldn't be that easy, and I doubt I would have guessed ENTp
    Suomea