Thread: Can you VI me?

Creepy-removethisaccount

Post .

Last edited by removethisaccount; 06-07-2015 at 01:30 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For whatever reason I could kind of see EIE. LIE is an option too but I think you might be ethical. You seem rational.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

avatar-pic has a look in the eyes that reminds me of a SLE cousin ...which however dunno if you are. only eyes and direct coldish stare, not posture. Other ideas >> SLI or some sorta Ni Ej.

You do vibe a bit Beta tho ... don't you have fewer pics? too many and too clear can cause public confusion.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Maybe. I'm not bad on sciences, math etc., but I'm also very good with people and reading them, noticing what they think or feel about me even when they're trying to hide.
    Thats a pretty decent indicator of F.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe. I'm not bad on sciences, math etc., but I'm also very good with people and reading them, noticing what they think or feel about me even when they're trying to hide. I'm thinking irrational. But the important thing is I can't see myself as an extrovert at all, every description of introverted types suits me. (I'm reading here and I will compare the input of this topic to my ongoing study.)
    bolded sounds like Ni or in some ways ethical. I think Ni is often conflated with ethical functions sometimes (read the ILI descriptions. They often talk of reading people. Ethics seems more concerned with manipulation and installing the motives to Ni considering its a judging function, afaik). If you are convinced of irrationality, in your avatar you do VI like my IEI-Ni friend from high school. ILI is of course another option.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Barack Obama EIE

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I was gonna say you remind me of Obama.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you look like barack. Wasn't going to bring it up since it's not really constructive.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't own a camera or smartphone... Those were old files on my HD.

last pic (>>right) has a Che Guevara vibe http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...1/Heroico1.jpg

what kinda politics were you talking with Dude in the other.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'd suggest looking into ESI maybe SLI ... wasn't thinking of Obama but now that he was brought up there's indeed some similarity (he's often typed as ISFj).

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    I'd suggest looking into ESI maybe SLI ... wasn't thinking of Obama but now that he was brought up there's indeed some similarity (he's often typed as ISFj).
    By who?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    By who?
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...4-Barack-Obama

top votes: IEI and ESI. If you've ever read his book Audacity of Hope or anything written about him by people who know him, he's described as an introvert who needs time to himself to recharge and think things over.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of a SLI acquaintance.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII 3w4 so/sp

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Barack Obama EIE
    idk if obama is EIE but the first thing i thought when i saw the OP's pics was "VI's like Barack Obama!"

lol
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really can't see any resemblance! Again, this must be some kind of shared, elaborate joke.
    come on, tell me it isn't true, TELL ME it isn't true!

EDIT: ok i can see a little bit of difference...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really can't see any resemblance! Again, this must be some kind of shared, elaborate joke.
    lol, no, it's not. You see the differences because you are much more familiar with what you look like whereas we see you as closer in looks to Obama than most people we see. Even if there are some obvious differences, our brains are inclined to match you to a face we are already familiar with so we smooth over the differences for the sake of the comparison. It's more of a reflex than anything. At least it is for me.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

copying from chatbox ~1 hour ago

Myst Today 12:49 AM lol Lucas you do remind me of obama in that pic
    Myst Today 12:49 AM idk why someone said you have a cold stare. I'm guessing Fi-base if I must VI it.. lol
    Myst Today 12:49 AM I dont believe much in VI in most cases
    Myst Today 12:50 AM so take this for whatever its worth
    Lucas - Report Shout Today 12:50 AM I really can't see any resemblance
    Myst Today 12:51 AM well I thought of it even before I read the other replies in your thread. so.. unbiased there.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII or ESI

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IJ looks pretty apparent. I too saw ESI.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see dynamic and Ni in what he says:

Still reading the forum, the wiki, but it will take a while. I'm fairly sure I belong to a dynamic/negativist type, but that's about it. I'm kind of lost.

More information: I don't work well when there's someone observing. If I'm learning something and there is someone looking at me, I will get nervous, will make mistakes that I wouldn't when alone. Other things are similar: I even have trouble to walk without looking insane if there's people around, but that doesn't happen if tMore information: I don't work well when there's someone observing. If I'm learning something and there is someone looking at me, I will get nervous, will make mistakes that I wouldn't when alone. Other things are similar: I even have trouble to walk without looking insane if there's people around, but that doesn't happen if there are only friends or close people around, if it's an empty street etc. If I have to go to a social event, I will be nervous until I get there, because of the perspective of going there, and by entering I will be too self-conscious and more nervous, but afterwards I will find someone, or a small group, to talk to, and then I will relax.

(EIE suggestions here)

Balzac/ILI: "There is nothing he does not know about himself." But the comment on S/N is interesting: "The two types produce different impression even at a physical level when they enter a room. The sensoring type 'fills' the whole room as soon as he enters. You feel like 'there is a lot of him/her'. The intuitive type is ‘ hardly visible’." Definitely N. Also not sure about the objective logic.

Tutankhamon/IEI: Positivist, that's a problem. Ability to influence groups, maybe, specially when younger; "master organizer, (...) large groups...", don't think so. I want to know things, yes, but I'm not sure if the method described suits me. Not resisting external influence... Not sure about this one, but may come back to it.

Dreiser/ESI: Objective sensoring... I don't walk swiftly, specially if someone is looking at me while I walk, and never had any talent to dance. No good with finances, but don't care about living without money, yes. Years since the last time I went to the doctor, even having been really ill. I will come back to this one later.

Gaben/SLI: I'm not a practical person. "A Gaben would never argue, explain or prove anything — it's just not interesting."; "If I love someone, then I am a good person; if I do not (...) then I am bad." No, not like me at all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISTp final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Not so fine with Reinin's description, but the others are on the spot. Accidental, not formal irrationality.
    What's accidental irrationality exactly? Just curious

Oh and Reinin sucks

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Myst was kind to point the distinction between introverts and introtims; MBTI prejudice when considering Socionics, never considered the possibility of being an introverted extratim. I'm back to reconsidering, and this time I can't just cut the 8 extroverted types.
    Well the jokes sure on them

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst was kind to point the distinction between introverts and introtims; MBTI prejudice when considering Socionics, never considered the possibility of being an introverted extratim. I'm back to reconsidering, and this time I can't just cut the 8 extroverted types.
    Heh, so with Dynamic and Negativist, it's only four types left, which ones are you considering? Or any other type beyond those four?

also ,stromae

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

It can only be EIE, then, @Myst — isn't this world strange and full or surprises? The descriptions fit right, in every sense, and one of the tests I've tried gave me a 98% of chance of being an ENFj instead of the result it gave me; the possibility always appeared, but I just ignored it.

Hey, thank you again for caring; you're great, @Myst.
    No problem