Thread: Member questionnaire (7576)

Creepy-oldaccount

Default .

Last edited by oldaccount; 08-10-2015 at 03:21 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@7576

Ne ego

Alpha>Delta ?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't see much Ni ....

eh. Fe is kinda present .... otherwise I'd suggest Ne ego. Do Delta NFs brag about the number of tears they shed when they read books or how they had to call 911 coz they were humiliated as kids.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-18-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm very conservative about this: I consider the sexual act to be sacred, and because of that I also believe it has to occur in a very specific context of love and lawfulness (in the religious sense).

​yeah, baby.

Now this is a hard one, the "why". When I was a child, I couldn't keep myself from crying on some occasions: when someone disappointed me (specially by not being whom I believed him to be), for instance, or when somehow exposed and/or humiliated. Then I grew colder, and also more capable of not giving so much external expression to my feelings; now it takes more subtle things to make me feel like crying, to cry in the inside or even outside.

Once I was following a parade, and there was a very small girl before me, and she looked so innocent and vulnerable, and I can't begin to imagine why but looking at her made me want to cry right then and there; maybe I can say why: I wanted to cry because of her innocence — problem is: I don't think many would be able to accept this as a reason in itself.

nope.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not IEI, IXFX type. SEI or EII to consider. ESI less likely.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7576 View Post
    "Brag"? Well, I don't know; when you're asked in a questionnaires about what made you cry, knowing that this will be read only for people who don't know you and and won't ever know, so you don't have to hide anything, and that you're posting for your own interest, what would be a better answer than speak about what have made you cry? "Once I was in Australia, and when I got home there was a snake in my house, eating something; so I got myself the hammer (it was close by) and challenged the the creature for a duel; problem is, when trying to smash it, I accidentally got my thumb instead, then the entire world went red, and there were tears..."?

And what people around here write about 911 make me wonder if you don't live in paradise. What is "humiliation" there, anyway? I mean, is someone calling someone "fat", from time to time? Because being spanked every single day and being forced to listen about how you're an aberration, inadequate, insane etc. even by those who were supposed to support you, for things as "bizarre" as reading a fricking book... Oh, of course, I'm forgetting the public undressing humiliations, Ben X style! Now those were super fun, right? I mean, I bet someone was having fun.

I don't know what is the problem with you... Some of you; there are some persons here who are very mature, and, if not kind, who at least seems to give some importance to act like human beings; but the majority seems to be composed of those who, for some reason beyond me, seem to believe that the first rule for online dialogues is to be acid and sarcastic. This is a psychology related forum, it's expected that some of the people who come here and mention humiliations aren't just bragging, or being loud, or enlarging small things. This the impression your post give me; well, who knows, I may be wrong, in which case I apologize.

And thank you for commenting; that was surely nice of you.

I don't think I belong to the judging types, then, from what you suggest, it would be SEI; but after reading all I could and considering this, I really can't see me as a Sensing type, nor notice the influence of that function in my life, in contrast to the Intuitive.

Thank you very much for commenting.
    Part 1 : Exactly. A Fi type would avoid talking about what you nonchalantly approached ...even if sometimes their cornea may get a bit humid during a film or whatever.

In part 2 you started preaching about maturity as reflected in a collective, majority, behavioral norms, and other crappo which disregards individuality...so Alpha SF kinda works. Do you wanna be my mommy. Not sure I wann-a mommy with a pink bandaged head and self-declared depressive mania who rants about other posters as if.

Part 3 : you are a heavy Fe user with a visible "convention" (norm) tinge > creativity or more or less intense / theatrical expression (Beta). And you are absolutely not a J type. SEI is all you get.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the beginning of the questionnaire, I was thinking EII, but I don't see much intuition. Lack of intuition, introversion, lack of direction in life, democratic alpha values, my best hypothesis is SEI raised under the unusual circumstances.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides, though I realize it's entirely subjective, but the author significantly reminds me of two of my close SEI people (reading all the time and describing feelings about movies/books in depth, playing with words like if the words are real existing objects, ability to "shut off" environment and make self somewhat comfortable without detaching - again, I maybe totally wrong with my extrapolations, but that's my impression on the questionnaire)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why would a Fi type do that? I know this may be a very stupid question, but if there's an answer other than "because that's what Fi types do" I think it would be very interesting.

Maybe, Amber, but always thinking about specific people here; but I don't know if that changes anything.

I did have some problems with women like you (in behavior), but it never had to do with wanting to be their mommy. Then, no, I don't want to be, thank you; and, of course, that means my bipolar disorder doesn't concern you at all, it's my problem, thank you for your, er, concern.

And by the way, are you @left 4 dead alter ego or something like that? You two seem to have the same attitude, and both seem to have a problem with my old bandage avatar. What's so wrong about it, anyway? I sci-fi movies, and time travel is a theme I'm fond of. But I'm not even using that one anymore, why don't you focus on the new one, it's a happy, jolly man running.

No, no, definitively not a J type. Then, Hamlet, you say.

Thank you very much for taking your time to help me on this.

Regards,

Hi there, Scientist.

Yes, the different circumstances would explain much. That was very perceptive of you.

Thank you very much for your comment.

Regards,

Fi kinda prefers some sort of "refinement"/ transfiguration of emotions imo and is prone to finding what you so loosely described a bit embarrassing (in front of the self, not necessarily others).

Uh, everyone probably loved your avatar .... which is why you changed it, right. Dunno what other ppl said about it and why ... but that was definitely a choice of a person not-very-at-peace with themselves ... in-need of cure maybe ... there was some sort of self-hatred reflected in your avatar. So mea culpa if that didn't look like some awesome piece of contemporary art and it hinted at other stuff.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you very much, Amber.

Right, there you go again. The concrete image of the avatar doesn't matter, it could be Doc. Brown, it could be Marty MacFly, it could be Godefroy de Montmirail, it could even be the Powerpuff Girls in one particular episode, as it it was Hector 2 (the pink "mummy" we're talking about) before, but it always means the same; there's no difference between the psychological reasons for choosing this avatar or the old one, but they're not, at all, related to your theory: I enjoy sci-fi productions dealing with time travel, that's it.

But you're right, I do realize others may think differently and imagine it to refer to very different things; that's why I've changed it: for what I'm concerned, it's as if the Stasi was watching the Internet very closely, so they can "know everything", and I don't want to draw attention to myself; so, jolly guy running it is. Harder to mistake him for a psycho of sorts, I hope.

Regards,

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll give this a try-

My typing of you 7576 consists of a different take on @left 4 dead's helpful tip to me- which was Ego block + hidden agenda (Astonishingly helpful for me)

I recognize what I see within your writing: as elements of Dialectical-Algorithmic Cognition, your mind appears to fold, not in the manner of Vortical-Synergetic (IEI) unfolding, a (rather gross reduction on my part)

It is apparent to me that understanding is your hidden agenda. So from four types down to two, after deducing the hidden agenda: SEI with a preference of Fe, occasional temporary blasts of Ni from its tertiary position in the stack

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure-

Hidden agenda: http://www.socionics.com/articles/hiddena.htm

Gulenko's Cognitive styles: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e_Styles(wiki)

you can if you like read about 'Model A' and other's take on it

Well, what I guess is largely ineffable, my current process, of determining the hidden agenda as its so named, I'll wing it- here goes:

To do this seems to require a great deal of transposition on what is largely a Ni synthesis for me into words here, perhaps similar to @left 4 dead

I'll rely on weaker tertiary processes to describe, in so that I hold a larger framework of holons at play in mind, and when I read your writing I ascertain; the less I actually ascribe concrete thought, the greater impressions are invoked

These consist of a broad scope of symbology and metaphor of psychic material, from which may not have an end to any meaning, and each thread I follow with my mind;

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESE 2w1 so/sp

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    ESE 2w1 so/sp
    I agree with the so/sp 1/2 combo, but he's obviously focused on his own thoughts&inner life.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

According to the tests I've tried, then the possibility in the alpha quadra would be SEI, but that doesn't have Ne on ego; there's EII on delta, which has the Ne there, but, if I'm to trust, for instance, this, then I believe I'm more close to the IEI behavior. What do you think?

Thank you very much for commenting.
    Idk now, reading more seems like you do have Fe in ego and either Ne valuing or just high Ne, sorry if this isn't helpful.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

You took your time to comment and add to the discussion here, Myst; I'm grateful for that.
    Yeah no worries my point was just that I didn't exactly manage to exclude any of the Fe egos for you lol, I was simply describing what I was seeing in your questionnaire in terms of the Ne

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I really can't see me as a Sensing type, nor notice the influence of that function in my life, in contrast to the Intuitive.
    Why intuitive?

In chatbox you do seem quite D-A dynamic in writing

You remind me of a couple other people with that but I think they weren't Fe egos so it's probably just the D-A I'm seeing

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

IEI works for the Dynamic, but I believe I am a negativism; SEI just doesn't feel right, but I can't find alternatives.
    Well D-A is negativist, sure, there's three other D-A thinkers, EIE, ILI, LSE. Check them out?