Thread: Member Questionnaire (pend)

South Florida
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (pend)

Member Questionnaire 1 (pend)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    love is like... having a strong passion for something/ someone. love is also compassion, and friendship and companionship, and family
    beauty is unique and aesthetically pleasing
    What are your most important values?
    i value myself being relaxed, calm and kept busy. i value my money and feeling rewarded. i value indulgence in food
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    not really. i dont really care. i find spirituality and magicks interesting, but i dont keep up enough with the habit. im not interested in religion, but i do appreciate it. i dont think i have the time to pursue religious activities, plus i dont necessarily think they are real. i do respect other cultures though and find them intriguing
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    power is oppression. war and militaries are destructive. why does the US need such a large military budget. i think its stupid
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    i have long conversations about video games because i thoroughly enjoy them! i enjoy talking about characters and relationships between fictional characters. im interested in drawing,, art, videogames, technology, visual novels, etc. i like reading comics an enjoy analyzing literary factors in them. because its fun.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    i focus on my body in ways. i want to lose weight but i dont try to, only thinking briedly before i eat and such. like i should eat somehting good for me! but look! we have icecream! i do not exercize besides being a server in a restaurant and occaisonally walking home from school. i have a skateboard and use it for practical means of transport
    What do you think of daily chores?
    i avoid them. if the kitchen looks like it needs cleaning i'll do it depending on the time of day, but usually in the morning when no ones around. i often forget to do thinks when im asked.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    im currently reading watchmen, i watch a lot of animes though. princess mononoke i REALLY loved, as well as wolf children, the children who chase lost voices, howls moving castle and others. i enjoyed hte harry potter series as a kid. "lets pretend this never happened" by Jenny Lawson. i LOOOVE avas demon, a web comic (
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    wolf children made me cry. i dont want to spoil anything but its a sad movie. when my ex brokeup with me i cried for a week, i was crushed, and was still in love with him. i cry under stress a lot. i cried when i treid to tell people how they make me feel bad.
    my new friends make me smile, when we talk about jokes and stuff. watching anime makes me smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    i dont understnad the question
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    i dislike the fact i cant get work done, and i cant feel romantically attracted to others easily. i dislike not being able to start conversation easily in presence of another person. i have bad grades because i dont turn in work.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    i like that i can make art, im extremely skilled. people tend to agree. i like that i can express my emotions plainly on my face. i dont try to hide my feelings. i like my fashion sense. im comfortable in my own skin most of the time.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    i dont know
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    yes, when i cant think f ideas for art and stories, and my mind is at a blank. im also clinically depressed so this happens a lot. i tend to sleep and hide myself in my room, avoid confrontation, and eat large amounts of food.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    i like people i can relate to, when they are relaxed, and funny. i like when people can easily talk to others because that makes it easier for me to feel comfortable around them. i like people who are kind and helpful and expressive. i dislike people who dont agree with my beliefs, people who are ignorant and offensive without taking into consideration the feelings of others and how their actions affect others.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    im open to sex. i have trouble finding romance, im very selective with people i can romantically relate to. i usually am drawn to people i find attractive, and they need to show interest in me before i can be interested in them. i want someone who is attractive and works well with others.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    inward im like.. ew ok... and outward im like... have you considered why u are wrong? i try to state my beliefs and ask them to go into detail about why they think that way, and show them that they r wrong.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    i am a slave to capitalism
    people r just humans
    social problem: conservatives
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    my friends make me laugh and feel at home. i tend to lean on them, openly express my feelings and thoughts without hesitation. i dont know how to choose my friends... they r just the people i have most in common interest wise with
    How do you behave around strangers?
    awkward small talk. try to act normal. maybe they;ll go away

LSI 5w6 sx/so
    144 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

SEI flesh around

Poster Nutbag chips and underwear's Avatar
    my own personal bubble
    EII > LII
    58 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

SEI works.