Thread: Member Questionnaire (Lady)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Lady)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Lady)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty describes anything that is aesthetically or emotionally pleasing. Love is the most intense adoration for something or someone a person can feel.
    What are your most important values?
    I value competency, intelligence, flexibility, kindness, and creativity.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    While I don't currently believe in a God because as of yet, there has been no proof, I am open to changing my beliefs if new information arises.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I believe that if everyone just stopped killing one another and let each other be, the world would be a better place. i don't believe in starting a war unless another country has done something truly unforgivable (like the Holocaust).
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    -
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I like talking about the ideas surrounding health and medicine, but I find technical conversations boring. I am very insecure and focused on whether I am pretty enough, thin enough, ect.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I hate doing chores. I am the ultimate procrastinator and frequently lie to myself that I am doing something productive when I am really just watching Broad City.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I just watched The Grand Budapest Hotel and loved it. In general, I love Wes Anderson's works. I enjoy the Saw movies and the Harry Potter books, as well as anything that presents an interesting outlook on human kind (like Fight Club) or has characters I can relate to (like Lena Dunham's book, Not That Kind of Girl).
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry when I feel overwhelmed or when I talk about emotional topics. I hate feeling like a bad person or like I'm not the good person in the situation. I cry when I feel insecure or furious.
    I laugh when people tell funny jokes. I love stand up comedians like Louis CK or Patton Oswalt, and I always laugh when Broad City comes on. Generally, I find frank, sometimes controversial or ridiculous representations of society hilarious. I do not like Slapstick humor unless it is really happening.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I feel most myself when I'm alone. Usually I feel out of sync in big groups, and only really act like myself when I'm with a smaller group of people.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People think that I'm needy, manipulative, insecure, critical or crazy. If they don't know me they may think I'm not emotional enough. I don't like how lazy I am, how insecure I am, or how I panic easily.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People see me as intelligent, funny, goofy and honest. I like that I am creative, that my IQ is well above average, that I'm rather witty, and that I have the ability to alter a person's mood to match mine, for better or for worse. I also like certain aspects of my appearance, like my hourglass body or large eyes.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I need help not feeling like everyone hates me.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I feel stuck in a social rut. I don't really like the current people I hang out with, but I don't have the guts to ditch them completely. It stems from not feeling special or appreciated anymore. I get bitchy, oversensitive, needy, and emotionally manipulative to try and feel like I belong again, but it doesn't work.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like when people pay attention to me, are funny, kind, creative and intelligent. We share ideas and joke around a lot and I feel fulfilled. I don't like people who are inelastic and can't comprehend other people's ideas or abstract information. I can't be around people who take the attention away from me or tell me what to do when I have a better solution.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I am a true romantic and am always on the lookout for someone I'll be able to connect with, body and soul. I have to either know the person or be slightly inebriated to feel comfortable having sex, because I'm very into having my own personal space.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would want to be sure that the kid knew how to make their own decisions, ask intelligent questions, and generally do anything they set their mind to. I would regularly foster a love of art and of learning so they would be able to appreciate intellect and creativity and hopefully have those traits themselves. I would want to give them the best life has to offer so they have every opportunity in the world, but also make sure that they understand people from other backgrounds.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    If they were a close friend, I might feel a little annoyed or frustrated, and I would debate them tirelessly about the subject. If they were my friend but I wasn't close to them, I would roll my eyes, mutter something snarky under my breath and think less of them.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I consider people individuals, with unique needs that are not being met in our conformist society. We need to have the resources to help people not settle for mediocre (or less than) lives so everyone can reach for the stars. We are keeping talent down because their ancestors messed up financially or other people's ancestors were racist. I think a big social problem is how society treats women.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends after talking with them and feeling them out. Do we have similar values? A similar sense of humor? ect. Once I get close to them I let my goofy, kooky side show through and I basically become the class clown.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I am rather reserved around strangers.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just looked this over and realized I skipped question 5. I'm interested in conversations about human nature, politics, fuzzy ethics, ect. Anything that is really difficult to get to the bottom of because it has no objective answer/ brings out the passion in people I'm interested in. As for my hobbies and passions, I'm a writer and a musical theatre geek. I love TV and film to the point where it's a passion. I love reading (as may be expected for a writer).

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fe type

...dunno which one .... I'm in tears coz of the jokes ...

provide hot pics.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lady's test scores in the other thread:

Ne 23
    Ni 21
    Se 17
    Si 15
    Te 16
    Ti 20
    Fe 20
    Fi 14

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Beta NF, IEI or EIE
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

NF? IEE maybe? I can see ILE-Ne as well.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    NF? IEE maybe? I can see ILE-Ne as well.
    I will add my vote for IEE. If physical energy matches written that is. Fe feels demonstrative to me.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW