LIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (alklonth)

Member Questionnaire 1 (alklonth)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is a forest, spring in the garden, summer rain and a hare next to a path. And love is love.
    What are your most important values?
    Acting according to what I believe is right. Career. Close ones. Not doing to anyone what I wouldn't like to be done to myself.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Kind of. They've evolved through time and came to a point where I think quantum might be the answer. This is not a mainstream approach. Nor religious, nor esoteric. This is where eso and science join. We can make things happen e.g. by thought. If I were to talk about the afterlife, I think it's highly probable that death just cuts it off but we can exist as some of energy later. However, this isn't us anymore. There's no consciousness, only in the brain. We become just a part of the Universe again and our atoms construct something else.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Not interested. The problem is we don't need militaries, but some people like to have wars so the others have to keep militaries. Success and accomplishment are better than power.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    God. I remember talking wth ILI till dawn about metaphysics and God. We could sit together, drinking beer one by one and talking about that. Or history of literature. When I was at high school I started reading Fromm and psychoanalysis is still somehow interesting to me but I prefer to focus on things connected with life or business or career or whatever life brings and I just don't find enough time to waste on thinking about God. I like to talk about improvements, plans, strategies, marketing, ideas to implement. About goals to execute. And yes, about people.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Well, on "Christmas Eve" (a small party made a bit earlier for people in one branch of activity) I talked a whole evening with LSE and we talked mainly about public health issues. Not sure if that counts as this was probably more connected to the society than health in itself. I like to talk about future of medicine, new solutions, new technologies. I'm open to hearing how one could become immortal. I'm not focused on my body at all. But I might be once I get ill. I tend to overdo. I can e.g. panic I have rabis only because I got a high fever out of nowhere just 3 weeks after I found a dog in the forest.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Yoshimoto Banana, Kitchen. Motivational literature (self-development), adventure novels, popular science, science fiction novels, a novel of manners. As to films: psychological dramas, science fiction and romantic comedies.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Love
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Where I can hear the nature and think of the cirle of life not being afraid a tick will get me. Or my dog.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I can't dress myself. I'm a bit absent-minded. Rather chaotical. Starting many things, having problems to finish all of them. Not consistent enough. But working on it
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Brainstorming. I can generate many ideas. Enthusiasm and energy at work. Friendliness. Intellect (no idea why xD ). Understanding.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Food. Clothes. Health when I'm ill. When I'm not just leave me alone. Have I mentioned food? I hate thinking about what should I make to eat. People and relationships with them. Well, it'd be nice to have somebody to set up a nice business but this is not a must. Somebody to watch money, to make things with hands, somebody who will watch me to finish my projects.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Nope. Not really. I mean, it can get a little boring if you don't know enough people or you can't do much because of some external problems but you can always come up with ideas what you haven't done yet and just start doing it. Or you can start up a new project.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I hate people who tell others what they should do. And they think their way of thinking is the only one valid. Especially when they invent things just like that and think of it as being true. E.g. somebody tells you that puncturing a tick is a right thing to do and they argue with you when you say it's against basic knowledge and it can make things worse. I hate it when someone crumples me emotionally. When they demand you drop everything you do and do what they want you to do for them. When they panic and force you to drop everything and again as mentioned. I hate when they think what they say is true only because they want it to be or only because it's consistent as any other fairy tale. I don't like people who are too absorbing.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Oh, sex whatever. Romance is cool. How it's being born. How things change. How relations grow.
    I like my partner to be emotionally stable. To be permanent if you know what I mean. To care. To be my (best) friend.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    How to make it possible for it to become better and better. And how to learn it to value bonds.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I speak it out. And after all, these are only beliefs.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Like mentality of people. Or collapse of friendliness and bonds. Like people have hard times to do what they would love to do: e.g. to work in the same town with their family. I don't know. Something like that. Not sure about the whole. It's like many individuals inside the society. They should cooperate to achieve something.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't. It's a natural process I guess.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I don't know. I've got some social phobia probably. Not very comfortable. I can be very withdrawn or when I feel better I can talk, joke or whatever. In general, I don't like big groups.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESI-Fi

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma SF I think.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's what I usually have problems to figure out. My second guesses was rather delta NF or ESI, yes. But not sure how did you figure out Se?

BUT:
    Ne - 19
    Ni - 16
    Se - 11
    Si - 14
    Te - 23
    Ti - 13
    Fe - 9
    Fi - 11
    Look here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1087283

What else, I've got problems with finishing many things. Se wants to finish them. Me not. Se limits options. Me not. I multiply them. Se watches money and doesn't let me to spend them on shit. ESI can make food. In fact, it does it all the time. ESI can dress themselves and they will go for classy things. This is sensorics

And the 5th function goes automaticaly and all the time. The difference is in quality and details. So it doesn't have to be Fi1 but Fi5. I observed many time in ESE or EIE how they throw up their Ti.

Oh, and by the way. My energy level is much higher than Ij. There's a huge difference between ESI and me at work.
    It's like ILI recently:
    ILI: you're on a diet?
    ja: nope, just started to count fats and carbohydrates and proteins, cause they told me too much fats
    ILI: and do you feel more energy now?
    ja: well, laugh but somehow yes
    ILI: but you always have more energy once you wake up
    Last edited by alklonth; 05-09-2015 at 09:35 AM. Reason: energy

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here're some pictures if this helps: http://s95.photobucket.com/user/alkl...?sort=3&page=2

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The only thing that doesn't sound LIE is this:

In what areas of your life would you like help?

Food. Clothes. Health when I'm ill. When I'm not just leave me alone. Have I mentioned food? I hate thinking about what should I make to eat. People and relationships with them. Well, it'd be nice to have somebody to set up a nice business but this is not a must. Somebody to watch money, to make things with hands, somebody who will watch me to finish my projects.

----------------

I hate people who tell others what they should do. And they think their way of thinking is the only one valid.

Isn't that what Te lead does with pretty much everyone.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-13-2015 at 06:21 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah and that points imo to craving for Si. This is exactly where my doubts arise. Not sure, maybe this is because I've been best friends with delta ST (LSE-Si or SLI) for 27 years and I've been around other LSEs quite often, always in somewhat closer relations. Or maybe it's a bit more complicated.

I mean it's like when you can go for a suit and a tie things are pretty simple. But when you can't and everybody tells you that you should take care more of your look and it is something that really is beyond your capabilities, it gets pretty painful. And of course you know they're somehow right as people tend to judge by what they see but you hate the way so much. Or when you find some problems with your health and you realise you should eat healthier things - goes the same.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@alklonth

Very Te/Fi. Yeah LIE works, I can still see Si as devalued and PoLR.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think it's Ni subtype - if LIE. Otherwise ILI is doable, too.

I don't see much Fe/Ti ...but I usually associate Te with a knack for dealing with money and finishing projects / taking the quickest and easiest path to goal.

e1 maybe ..?