Thread: Member Questionnaire (Scientist)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Scientist)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Scientist)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is aesthetically pleasing characteristic; relatively rare features (yet not outliers) are often perceived as beautiful. Love is a combination of biochemical reactions which trigger behavioral responses. That being said, I'm not sure I really know what love is.
    What are your most important values?
    Life is the most important value
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am not religious. Do not see the point for myself in generating superior beings, but do not mind other people's beliefs.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I am a 100% pacifist. if we spend at least 10% of the military budjets on science and education world would be much safer. power should only be in the outlets =))
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    conversations: science, politics, literature, romantic relationships, cats
    It's easier to mention what I am NOT interested in: sports, celebrities, pop culture
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    yes
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I hate them.
    I would rather live in relative mess and clean really well occasionally, then routinely keep everything on their places. Weirdly, I love to wash the dishes in someone houses after their parties.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Love Henry Miller, Bulgakov, Dostoevsky; films - "Spirited Away", "Me without you", "Back to the Future" and have this thing for the superhero movies (can't help it)
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry when I think of my failed romantic relationships, makes me very sad; I smile the rest of the time because life is so awesome.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I don't understand the question, sorry
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I was told that I am too naive, disorganized, self-centered, that I have no clue of what's going on in terms of relationships, messy, dramatic, absent-minded, have selective hearing, ignore people.
    I dislike that I'm afraid that I am not a good enough person. I also don't like that I depend on external opinion of myself to set my self-esteem. I would love to be a better listener, too
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I was told that I am smart, highly educated, knowledgeable, creative, open, friendly with people, lucky (I'm not sure it's a strength, but people very often refer to me as "lucky", so I put it here), hardworking, fast learner, active
    I just like myself
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    household chores and general planning of my activities (I am very forgetful and disorganized)
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    nope
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I value intelligence combined with a kind heart. I dislike when people are intrusive and hypocritical
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Being in love is a very pleasant state of mind; sex is one of my favorite things. I want comfort, trust and obviously mutual attraction
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I don't plan on having concerns. Life just flows and when concerns appear I have no troubles resolving them
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    My inward and outward reactions are usually the same. In this situation I would state my prospective on the isuue and support it by arguments
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People are apes. Prevalent social problem is enormous inequality in distribution of resources unique to our species
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't actively choose friends. I have acquaintances and with time somehow some of them move to the closer circle becoming friends. With friends I am goofy in a good mood, needy when I'm sad and as supportive as I can be when they need it
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I pretend that I am a serious person

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any suggestions on my sub-types?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey,

visually you remind me of the ESE gf of my SEI-Si brother a bit ... who happens to have Russian ancestry, too (her family has to do with the Moscow area)....but even beyond that ime it's the Ne subtype that can resemble the Activator more. You seem pretty dynamic and sociable ... going on a limb from what I know already and saying you're prolly not E7. Maybe e6 or e2/3 peak ..?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Hey,

visually you remind me of the ESE gf of my SEI-Si brother a bit ... who happens to have Russian ancestry, too (her family has to do with the Moscow area)....but even beyond that ime it's the Ne subtype that can resemble the Activator more. You seem pretty dynamic and sociable ... going on a limb from what I know already and saying you're prolly not E7. Maybe e6 or e2/3 peak ..?
    what is E7, e6 etc?
    I am only familiar with the basic socionics, haven't got to study sub-types, and actually wanted to use this threat to learn more not only about myself but about general theory

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scientist View Post
    what is E7, e6 etc?
    I am only familiar with the basic socionics, haven't got to study sub-types, and actually wanted to use this threat to learn more not only about myself but about general theory
    Enneagram is supposed to give some insight into motivations ...e7 is into lots of adventure and excitement and gets bored without stimulation, e6 needs security and trust and can have several intellectual interests, e 2 is more about love and being needed, e3 is competitive and wants to be (socially) successful. You can check our Enneagram threads with lots of images and quotes and see what feels more like you.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Enneagram is supposed to give some insight into motivations ...e7 is into lots of adventure and excitement and gets bored without stimulation, e6 needs security and trust and can have intellectual interests, e 2 is more about love and being needed, e3 is competitive and wants to be successful. You can check our Enneagram threads with lots of images and quotes and see what feels more like you.
    Thanks, going there now

From what you have mentioned, e6 seems closer, but I need to read more first

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ne subtype ILE, I think.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E3 doesn't sound like me assuming I'm not delusional about myself

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took the second enneagram test:

You are most likely a type 9.
    Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w8.

Type 9 - 7.7
    Type 7 - 5
    Type 3 - 5
    Type 8 - 3.3
    Type 1 - 0.3

Wing 9w8 - 9.4
    Wing 9w1 - 7.9
    Wing 8w9 - 7.2
    Wing 7w8 - 6.7
    Wing 8w7 - 5.8
    Wing 3w4 - 5.7
    Wing 3w2 - 5.5
    Wing 7w6 - 5.2
    Wing 1w9 - 4.2
    Wing 1w2 - 0.8

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    Ne subtype ILE, I think.
    Thank you, I suspected it too

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The enneagram test results:

Type 1 Perfectionism |||| 18%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 26%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||| 38%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||| 50%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||| 14%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 50%

Your main type is Type 3
    Your variant stacking is spsosx
    Your level of health is above average
    Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking).