Thread: Member Questionnaire (Beren)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Beren)

(deleted)
    Last edited by Beren; 07-04-2016 at 12:43 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the fuck.

EII, ESI, or LSI-Ti ...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

why did you choose that wierdie avatar ?

are you a dude or a chick?

I get a sense of E5 or at least wing to 6.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    the fuck.

EII, ESI, or LSI-Ti ...
    what on earth seems LSI in this?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I’m quite logical, and I can cut the bullshit in an argument. I’m brave (or rude) in a sense that I want everyone to tell the truth, so when someone makes a mistake or something happens which I think is not okay, I will speak. I am not conflict avoidant at all, and I don’t care about if someone is in a higher rank or position. People can have deep conversations with me, and I like helping them and give advices. What I like about myself I’m creative, I think fast, see the logical fallacies easily, I love learning, and often feel inspired. I’m ready to compromise and also try to handle criticism well, and be fair to others. I love my ability to connect to something I’m not sure what it is, but it gives me harmony and thoughts and impressions about how the universe works.

LSI possible ...strong Ti subtype only ..Se doesn't show except for in an impression of sticking to one's guns/beliefs/arguments. But I don't know enough about OP atm.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Could she be LII?

I can't look at that kitten. It feels like it's sucking the soul out of my body.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wacey
    : she seems like a person id like to know

wacey
    : lots of self-knowledge

wacey
    : reasonable, yet hidden uniquenesses

TIM
    ILI-NI / LII-?
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was catching some Fe/Ti and it seems like you could either be using/appreciating Ne/Ni. Also I did see some Se referenced appreciation/use as well.
    Take all these strings
    They call my veins
    Wrap them around
    Every fucking thing

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What interests you about feminism and what sort of aggression do you display?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beren View Post
    I want to understand how and why the oppression of women began and still exists, as well as I want women and men to be able to be themselves, so they don't have to fit into stereotipical men and women archetypes. What is considered to be masculine/solar and feminine/lunar should work together in a person. Logic, emotions, being strong, brave, being caring etc. If we tear apart these things into "male" and "female" and we keep pushing people to act like they should act according to their gender, they won't be able to live in harmony, be themselves and grow. I think this is also why a lot of people on MBTI and typological forums do the circlejerk.

My aggression shows itself when I force someone to answer me, debate and think about what they said (because they said something stupid and now they don't want to talk about it for example), or when I'm deeply disturbed by someone's thoughts. For example when someone says something like "yeah, but women are so mysterious anyway" or "males are more logical", or "i wish everyone would be christian" or I don't know. I usually tell them why I think it's stupid, or when I'm realy fed up, I make parodies about what they said, like I change my voice and say something really stereotipically sexist/racist etc. I don't know, I've always felt the need to tell others when I think they are wrong, and when it's about other people and the society, I became more upset.
    Mm, I think instead of having people be themselves we give them better archetypes. I don't know if it's possible to make people not align with archetypes at all.

How does forcing someone to answer you work? Is it a thing where you hold a grudge at them, or are you being "playfully" angry if you understand me. Not truly playful, but in the end you still feel lighthearted.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beren View Post
    Archetypes exist, and I can imagine it helps people to find themselves according to these archetypes, but the gender roles constructed by patriarchy, feudalism etc. won't help anyone to expand, unless they can see beyond these stereotypes.

If I see they are motivated to think about what I said, and open-minded, I will feel lighthearted. If they won't listen to what I'm saying, and can't reason just bullshiting, I'll be angry. When I calm down, I rarely stay angry to anyone, because I try to understand why they see/think what they do, and what formed their thoughts. But even then, I'll remember, and when they do it again, I may get angry again. If I see others are drinking their thoughts, and do the same shit, I'll even become more aggressive.

Example: We were watching something on TV with my family, and they began to speak about how ugly/fat the women on the show were. I told them how funny it is they don't do this to men as well. They shut up then, but I'll always remember to this episode, as all the episodes, because this is a part of their personality and part of how the family functions. I cannot erease happenings like this, in my mind this becomes part of their identity.
    I think the reason they don't do it to men is because men are expected to be ugly and fat, and it's kind of like kicking an old dog. Archetypes have appeal because they ease the anxiety of having to decide for yourself who you're going to be. Getting people to endure discomfort in order to get them to see new ways they could be is always the good fight. I don't know a lot about how I would change the gender roles around me or what would be a better situation, the world seems to go on autopilot and I just treat people as they seem to want to be treated. I do personally "feel" stereotypes and while they aren't limited to any sex or race, they certainly have subsets within these groups that seem to display common attributes. I don't know what to do about it.

I understand why that would make you angry, the same kind of thing makes me angry. I think it's clear that you're an intuitive type. I want to say that you're an IN_j(middle undeterminable for now), ENFp, or an EIE, but I'll leave it up to others to decide that.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My aggression shows itself lf when I force someone to answer me, debate and think about what they said (because they said something stupid and now they don't want to talk about it for example), or when I'm deeply disturbed by someone's thoughts. For example when someone says something like "yeah, but women are so mysterious anyway" or "males are more logical", or "i wish everyone would be christian" or I don't know. I usually tell them why I think it's stupid, or when I'm realy fed up, I make parodies about what they said, like I change my voice and say something really stereotipically sexist/racist etc. I don't know, I've always felt the need to tell others when I think they are wrong, and when it's about other people and the society, I became more upset. I also become upset/pushy when I have a problem in my relationship with someone, and I tell them what I see, but they don't know/want to know what I'm talking about, because they are not introspective enough or they are afraid to go deeper.

yeah not Se creative

IEI-Ni with strongish Ti, EII, or LII-ti

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

OK I promised to post my opinion too. Rational Ti/Fe type was always very clear to me, Beta quadra values and strong Beta Fe and Ni became apparent not much later. Traces of Si PoLR and D-A cogstyle with Ne demonstrative. That altogether of course means EIE, EIE-Ni specifically due to really strong Ni

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ti is stronger than Se in OP ...so strong that it made me think of Ti dom. Not Ti suggestive.
    Ji type with Ni demonstrative or some kinda "Normalizing IEI".

Comes across as an introvert. EIE makes no sense. Can't relate her to someone like McBain or Darya. Wtf. Where's the Fe dynamism.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ti is stronger than Se in OP ...so strong that it made me think of Ti dom. Not Ti suggestive.

Comes across as an introvert. EIE makes no sense. Can't relate her to someone like McBain or Darya. Wtf. Where's the Fe dynamism.
    There was a lengthy off thread conversation where it was apparently worked out

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Well IEI did always come up as an option before. Though I find Rationality and D-A thinking much more sensible an option for her than the IEI stuff.

Don't forget she's not English btw, she's quite different in her native language

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Check the chat logs, you can read the whole conversation with her there, it might (or might not) change the impression you have.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get a vibe of Fe and Ni focus, it all seems very beta NF. What is beauty? Straight into an esoteric Ni rant, actually using Ni over Si for that. All of it is pretty much emotional expression and views of the world instead of logical assessments. So I immediately thought IEI or EIE, after asking some questions I feel that Te is more role than Si, because it mostly just causes irritation instead of the more depressing vulnerable hit. Dislikes not being taken seriously a lot, this to me kind of points to a Se HA being ignored and the vulnerable being hit more than a role. I'm like 99% EIE on this.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I am still processing information about you and have no specific conclusion about your type but the only thing I am 100% sure about is that you are intuitive. Was nice to talk to you.