Thread: Ti-ENTp Pick-up Artists

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    LSE E8 (dude with the tattoos, start at 3:30)

That's called steroids dude, that's not called game.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Whatever he does works. He's slept with hundreds of women.
    Yeah what I am saying is that what he is doing is steroids. Improves his look, gives him more confidence, makes him eager to fight others (just look at how paranoid sketchy he is during that) gives him a sense of entitlement. These things are attractive to some women. But its not him though thats doing that. Its the drugs he is taking. Dudes like him are a dime a dozen. Go to any Gold's Gym and there that dude is.

To be like that guy, he has no game btw, you just need to be focused on all the superficial stuff which is totally cool if thats what you want.

Seriously though, you don't want to be like that guy do you? That guy is a tool. (and I'm not talking about how many chicks he fucks, thats besides the point.)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

that last Fe one is the more realistic and pragmatic pickup strategy that normal guys can use.

TIM
    LII (sub?) 9w8 Sp/So
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey. I'm an LII and I hook up with chicks often enough. After the 10th it's really not that special anymore. If you really want help you need to stop putting women and pussy on a pedestal. Stop letting women determine your self-value. What it comes down to is your mind set. You said you lonely but pussy isn't going to fix that. Even if you get into a relationship with the perfect SEI you will still feel lonely. Your lonely stems from you and your outlook. You need to accept yourself and realize that you are the cause of all your problems. Forgive yourself and then move on to bigger and better things. Also, the big problem with traditional PUA is eventually you will run into a girl you're really into and this "new" you isn't the real you. The real you will pop out a fun, loving Alpha NT, and she won't be into you anymore because she was into who you were before.

Check out this book "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty." If you want women you need to work on yourself, BUT don't do it for the sole reason of attracting women. You do it for you. You go to the gym not so some women can enjoy your muscles you do it because you enjoy working out and being stronger. You work hard in your career not so you can show off your money to women; you do it because you want to live a comfortable lifestyle.

http://www.amazon.com/Models-Attract...n+with+honesty

If you still want to hook up with chicks go for it. It's fun and challenging, but by no means a solution to anything.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ok, lemme lay down the law for you Alphas out there.

ALL human interaction is based upon manipulation. Oh yes, sounds horrible I know but hear me out. What if I just wanted a good smile out of ya? What if I got my jollies out of seeing a pretty girl smile and chuckle cutely at my misanthropic sense of humor?

Let's apply this to game as a PUA would see it. Oh, I'm just another player trying to get a night of passion out of a woman. What if I was not? What if I was instead testing for long-term compatibility and the like? If you've done the research as I have you'd see that while game does tends to work on dumbass slutty whores it fails against women who are seeking their dual/LTR knowingly. Game points the dick at dumb, which is a disservice both to yourself and your dick if you happen to have one. Anyone can bang a young idiot fool in these circles, but only a "real" man can land his dual who is just as intelligent as they are. I'm ILI, how ironic that, despite my deep knowledge of theories that say otherwise, my ideal woman is essentially a kind of female pick-up artist who can suck a dick so good that most any male would blow up within a minute of her ministrations?

This is why I see radical feminism to be utter bullshit. You already had the power ladies, and I rather dislike any assertion that it was ever otherwise. No good "patriarch" would settle for a weakling damsel in distress. Lo, he'd fall for the woman who defeated her captors in single combat! A true "warrior woman" who defeated her captors, that's the ideal. A pity it really is, that they are so rare IRL...

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Ok, lemme lay down the law for you Alphas out there.

ALL human interaction is based upon manipulation.
    Well. I like to play with peoples' minds. It is fun. I put little tests here and there even unintentionally. Valuable data to get to know how people tick. There are no real end goal attached to those tests, though. I rely on my ability of doing correct analysis. No need for cat mouse play time.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Well. I like to play with peoples' minds. It is fun. I put little tests here and there even unintentionally. Valuable data to get to know how people tick. There are no real end goal attached to those tests, though. I rely on my ability of doing correct analysis. No need for cat mouse play time.
    I do much the same thing but my tests are more purposeful. I want X, so I will see if this works in helping me to attain it. I do it, and usually it does. It's strange really, how easy other people are to influence and psuedo-control. I'm really quite shocked, looking back on my life, how the hell I didn't figure this out sooner. It was right in front of me the whole time! It would have saved me a lot of trouble if they had just told me this is how it worked from the beginning. Could have saved me an immense amount of time, effort, and heartache in my interactions with others.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a lot changed while I was away ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12